Pages:
Author

Topic: [DONE][GROUP BUY][EU] Kialara Physical Bitcoin [ROUND 1] - page 3. (Read 8371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Hey bitcoininformation.

If I owe you 0.00136008 that's fine I'll send it to you, please let me know btc address to send to.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
the calculation isn't 100% correct, but it's close.
I wanted an easy calculation, so I choose a weighted exchange rate in stead of calculating it for every person individually.
But it's close. This system doens't make a big difference.

Bitcoininformation, I request a full refund, but you'll get a bonus in monero
I want to spread this new currency so I try to donate as much in XMR as possible. open an account at mymonero.com and I'll send you 5 XMR. Smiley

edit: i'll send devthedev a small BTC donation.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
dnaleor is a math god and helped me out with this administration stuff. I couldn't have done it without him, so thanks a lot dude!

Previous version:
1 || 2 || 3

It seems that some people paid too little in the end, but I will cover that, and some paid too much, which are eligible for a refund. Please tell me if you want one and give me your Bitcoin address.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Guys, the differences posted before are incorrect. I have asked devthedev to check my current calculations, but he hasn't answered yet.

Doesn't matter for me, you did a great job and total price I payed is fine so keep my "change" and have a nice beer  Grin
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Guys, the differences posted before are incorrect. I have asked devthedev to check my current calculations, but he hasn't answered yet.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
have a 3euro beer on me please
legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
Keep my change as a tip also, its not much but I'll add to it later Tongue
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Please keep my change and add it to the tip I sent you for a beer. Thanks again for doing this, really looking forward to receiving it now Smiley.

same here for me!
thank you again and have a nice xmas holidays Smiley
legendary
Please keep my change and add it to the tip I sent you for a beer. Thanks again for doing this, really looking forward to receiving it now Smiley.
legendary
I don't want to complain, you've done a great job.
But why don't I get more back? you calculated per coin, but the shipping to the people with 2 pieces in stead of 1 was considerable cheaper.
That was partly the reason why a friend of mine ordered the coin together with me in the same package, to save shipping costs.
Oh shit. You are correct. I totally forgot to take the different shipping prices in account. I will redo them in a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience.

no problem Wink

I paid 29.30   for shipping, so if it was a few euro I wouldn't complain, but it is significant.
Other people paid to little, because shipping needed to change.

I will leave you and the escrow a tip in any case.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
But why don't I get more back? you calculated per coin, but the shipping to the people with 2 pieces in stead of 1 was considerable cheaper.
That was partly the reason why a friend of mine ordered the coin together with me in the same package, to save shipping costs.
Oh shit. You are correct. I totally forgot to take the different shipping prices in account. I will redo them in a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Original post edited. Will update with the correct prices once I have them.
legendary
I have received Drax's address so I could calculate how much everyone gets back. The left over amount is €45.38, which means €3.03 per coin is leftover. If you want it back, please tell me and I will convert it into BTC and send it to your address.

Leftovers per person:
dnaleor: €6.06

Trust ratings are welcome, if you think that I did a good job.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I believe you, don't worry Smiley

just was interesed Wink
Oh, I wasn't implying that you don't believe me, sorry. I just meant that if you had any more question, you are more then welcome to ask them.
legendary
dnaleor, the total tax amount was €287.03. Value of the package was $1584, which was €1263.66. 0% import tax because it falls under the Art category, 21% BTW and 11.25 Disbursement Fee (darn UPS). I have all the paperwork if you need more information. They didn't open the package by the way.

I believe you, don't worry Smiley

just was interesed Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks for this perfect groupbuy. I left you and devthedev (for escrow) a positive trust. You can keep my leftover or give to charity. I will tip you and devthedev for all the work and time. Thanks again.
Thank you for your kind words, nice feedback and donation. I really appreciate that.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
dnaleor, the total tax amount was €287.03. Value of the package was $1584, which was €1263.66. 0% import tax because it falls under the Art category, 21% BTW and 11.25 Disbursement Fee (darn UPS). I have all the paperwork if you need more information. They didn't open the package by the way.

I have received Drax's address so I could calculate how much everyone gets back. The left over amount is €45.38, which means €3.03 per coin is leftover. If you want it back, please tell me and I will convert it into BTC and send it to your address.

Leftovers per person:
Mariowot: €3.03
fvs114: €3.03
hedgy73: €3.03
AT101ET: €3.03
bidoh: €3.03
Drax: €6.06
icey: €3.03
wttbs: €3.03
dnaleor: €6.06
tjopper: €3.03
Lairew: €3.03
tyrion70: €6.06

Thanks for this perfect groupbuy. I left you and devthedev (for escrow) a positive trust. You can keep my leftover or give to charity. I will tip you and devthedev for all the work and time. Thanks again.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

I have received Drax's address so I could calculate how much everyone gets back. The left over amount is €45.38 and I will be calculating how much everyone gets back shortly.

legendary
just a question, how high (or low Tongue) was the taxes and costs?
did they open it?
legendary
I'm also more than happy for you and escrow to keep my change if there is any towards a beer Smiley.
Thank you so much! I will try to calculate the change today, which I will do per person so that everybody knows what they get back in euro's. If they don't want it back I will keep it in euro's, else I convert it into BTC and send it back.
No problem Cool.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'm also more than happy for you and escrow to keep my change if there is any towards a beer Smiley.
Thank you so much! I will try to calculate the change today, which I will do per person so that everybody knows what they get back in euro's. If they don't want it back I will keep it in euro's, else I convert it into BTC and send it back.
Pages:
Jump to: