Pages:
Author

Topic: [DONE][GROUP BUY][EU] Kialara Physical Bitcoin [ROUND 1] - page 9. (Read 8371 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
When will this GB close?
Either on Monday, so that we can collect the funds in a timely manner or when we hit 15 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
When will this GB close?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I just mean I'm going to pay more than I usually do so that you receive them faster, and I'll absorb the added expense.
Oh I see. Man, that would be awesome! I would love for everyone to get their coins before / on Christmas.

Disclaimer: I won't be home from 24th of December till 4th of January. So I hope that everything arrives before that, so I can send it out on time.
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
I'll try my best to have these all shipped by next Tuesday/Wednesday, and I'll cover the expedited shipping as well. I would love for everyone to receive these by Christmas!
Well, if you could do that then I will wait till 23:59 (Amsterdam GMT+2) and close this group buy so that we can start collecting the payment for the coins.

What do you mean with expedited shipping by the way? Is that the free shipment we get if we purchase more than 10 coins at once?

I just mean I'm going to pay more than I usually do so that you receive them faster, and I'll absorb the added expense.  
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I plan on working all weekend, but I won't be able to ship more than 15 by the middle of next week. If you want to keep it open until you hit that mark, everyone will have a better chance of getting these by the 25th. Then, maybe consider opening another?

I can give you a hand assembling them, where do you live? Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I plan on working all weekend, but I won't be able to ship more than 15 by the middle of next week. If you want to keep it open until you hit that mark, everyone will have a better chance of getting these by the 25th. Then, maybe consider opening another?
That's fine by me. And I wouldn't mind doing another one if everything goes alright.

bitcoininformation, I really appreciate everything you are doing and I plan on sending an extra coin for you to keep as a thank you.
Well, if you want to. I don't really mind doing this at no charge. I just want everyone to able to get this nice coin. Thank you for working with us!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'll try my best to have these all shipped by next Tuesday/Wednesday, and I'll cover the expedited shipping as well. I would love for everyone to receive these by Christmas!
Well, if you could do that then I will wait till 23:59 (Amsterdam GMT+2) and close this group buy so that we can start collecting the payment for the coins.

What do you mean with expedited shipping by the way? Is that the free shipment we get if we purchase more than 10 coins at once?
When will you order ? is there a change we will have the Kialara at our home before Christmas? would be nice...
Well, I could close the group buy right now, calculate the final price, start collecting money and order once we have everything, but I want people to have a fair chance to get theirs. This thread hasn't been up for a day yet and already 10 people joined, so yeah. I want to keep this group buy open for a week or so, depending on how many people join each day.

Even if I order right now, the chances of it arriving at my place before Christmas is very very small, because there is a week or two delay between ordering and Max sending it to me.

bitcoininformation, I really appreciate everything you are doing and I plan on sending an extra coin for you to keep as a thank you.
Activity: 639
Merit: 504
When will you order ? is there a change we will have the Kialara at our home before Christmas? would be nice...
Well, I could close the group buy right now, calculate the final price, start collecting money and order once we have everything, but I want people to have a fair chance to get theirs. This thread hasn't been up for a day yet and already 10 people joined, so yeah. I want to keep this group buy open for a week or so, depending on how many people join each day.

Even if I order right now, the chances of it arriving at my place before Christmas is very very small, because there is a week or two delay between ordering and Max sending it to me.

That would be awesome. Thank you

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
sorry yeah.

registered mail with track and trace please.

many thanks.
No worries! I will update the OP right now.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
sorry yeah.

registered mail with track and trace please.

many thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Standard track and trace for me please.
Thank you for telling me. I have changed it in the OP.
Thank you Smiley.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thank you for telling me. I have changed it in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Aha.
I'll go for registered mail but track and trace isn't necessary for me Smiley
Alright, will change that in the OP Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Shared wallets won't be supported in this group buy, because you need to have access to the private key. This is so that you can proof that the address you sent the payment from is really yours. This will makes refunds easier, if necessary.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
registered aka signed for

Hope i'm right  Grin
You are 100% correct. You need to sign for the package. This ensures proper delivery (instead of them dropping it off at your neighbors, stuffing it in your mailbox, under your doormat, etc.) Wink

Aha.
I'll go for registered mail but track and trace isn't necessary for me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: