Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 10. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 18, 2018, 01:15:46 AM
I always hear this phrase don't bite more than you can chew but the issue is when you want to make profit and you are particularly sure about a project, what you do is to go strong, because for me reward is more than the risk. I will say there are alot of projects out there now that are greatly undervalued, when you have a project holding more than $40 million in their treasury and the project is valued far less than the amount in the treasury then you beginning to question how we value things in the space
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 01:08:56 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Good advice! But most people want more and lose everything as a result. This advice is applicable not only in the crypto world.
Activity: 336
December 12, 2018, 05:23:12 AM
And there is.  No need to take on too much.  Sometimes you just need to know your capabilities!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 04:59:11 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Yes, everything should be done to the best of your abilities, you should not invest your last money in cryptocurrency or borrowed funds, because here you can lose everything, however, you can try to earn in cryptocurrencies, it is interesting and informative.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 12, 2018, 04:46:19 AM
We need to take every step of the cryptocurrency market seriously, such as bounty work and trading. If we are too greedy, then we will not get any benefit!
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 12, 2018, 04:42:11 AM
Indeed, there is a Golden rule that all investors should know. If you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies that shouldn't be your last money, you can invest 10% of your profits and should be prepared that you can lose everything.
As for bounty hunters, I know a lot of examples when people successfully participated in a hundred companies and it did not prevent them from receiving a reward.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 11, 2018, 12:02:30 PM
It is pretty silly to invest everything in only one financial instrument, because if the market collapses, that is exactly what happened to the crypto world, you will lose all your money. Never forget to use the diversification of funds.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 01:03:32 PM
Biting more than you can chew is clear greediness forcing things to take in into your own unnoticeable that you've lost some or possible you lost the most important one. It is recommendable to focus on things that we can or go beyond our limitation with guidelines and rules to bear in mind in order not to lost the precious one.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

For investments I agree with you, do not take a big risk to invest all your money into cryptocurrency if you only invest based on desire without making previous observations and analyzes. And for the bounty I think everyone has the right to participate in many projects because they feel they can do it and if you can't do it then don't force yourself.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
December 06, 2018, 12:45:10 PM
Most newbies think that they can earn more than they understand because they do not understand anything in investing and trading and they think that in the first 3 days they will earn a 100% deposit  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 06, 2018, 12:40:52 PM
Earn all the money is not possible. Therefore, rationally distribute your strength, which does not waste energy in an unnecessary direction.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 06, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
but I often see a lot of traders who always want to try to be able to get a lot of profits and they are not aware if they are greedy and can get stuck at a very expensive price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
Very good idea. Because it is like investing too much without knowing the right track in the future. Like crypto it is already known that the behavior is very volatile that might be in a seconds time passed it will change into large amount its either higher or lower. It is better if it is going higher but if it is going lower then we get loss by doing too much investment with it. So we need to think and make investment once at a right time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

That is right, investing all-in in crypto is not good. A lot of people became bankrupt this year because of investing in crypto due to FOMO last year. Remember that cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, it can either rise or fall into hundred folds in just a small span of time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2018, 12:06:01 PM
Risk is a very important thing and without risk Satoshi would not have created BTC. Traders without risk will not be able to trade effectively. Bounty Hunters without risk will not be able to choose a project without scam. It is important to analyze all options.
there will definitely be risks, even small things have risks. You must be able to do that and try to avoid risk. learn things that will make it easier for you to run a business, if you succeed, you will get a big profit so you have to be enthusiastic and careful in making decisions and actions.
risk ks jot taht scary ylu just need to learn to inderstamd when you have a right to risk and whe  it is better to save your time and money

It's not even about the risks you take. It's about whether you're taking risks that are within your means and capability. For example, don't put in a big investment if you can only hold for a limited period of time. You should be able to afford whatever it is that you're putting on the line.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
One of the most important rules of an investor. I am also very careful with every altcoin of the market and I am not expecting more than 30-40 percent of profit for each coin, due to such market conditions.
Activity: 700
December 05, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
It seems to me that you need to do it as you yourself consider it necessary for yourself, but the main thing is not to forget that the responsibility also lies only with you. As for earnings, everything is simple. They can not earn everything, so there are always those who lose and there are those who earn. From personal experience, I can say that I can't earn money all the time. There is a certain cyclical nature, but the opportunities for earning have always been, are and will be. As for the work process, I believe that the more you work, the more you earn, if not in money, then in experience for sure.
we really cannot continue to make profits because what we sell or invest is crypto, prices are always moving, sometimes going up and sometimes going down differently from investments whose prices tend to rise like gold or land and if we invest in it the risk of losing us is not like when investing in crypto it's just that we need a long time to be able to get big profits unlike crypto which can sometimes rise so high in a day and that's one of the cryptographic advantages that other assets don't have
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 05, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
Risk is a very important thing and without risk Satoshi would not have created BTC. Traders without risk will not be able to trade effectively. Bounty Hunters without risk will not be able to choose a project without scam. It is important to analyze all options.
there will definitely be risks, even small things have risks. You must be able to do that and try to avoid risk. learn things that will make it easier for you to run a business, if you succeed, you will get a big profit so you have to be enthusiastic and careful in making decisions and actions.
risk ks jot taht scary ylu just need to learn to inderstamd when you have a right to risk and whe  it is better to save your time and money
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 05, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

on the one hand yoh are rigth but on the other there are amny sotuations when you have to risk to win the race
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: