Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 13. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 23, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
Participating in bounty campaigns is now akin to long-term investment with a planning horizon of several years!)
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

it's a nice law of saving one's energy, not to attempt to od more then capacity allows Wink yes, i think each of your statememnt is a result of personal experience and i am grateful you share it with us
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 23, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Yes, I also hold this opinion. I believe that this is an excellent and useful advice for people who are trying to invest all their free money, and then start to panic in the period of falling prices. You need to understand - there is always the risk of loss and falling money. Therefore, you need to invest only the amount of money that you can afford to lose.
Do you really think that there is an "amount" of money an individual can afford to lose? Are there are actually any such thing? No one wants to lose anything. If you want to make something, you will have to take risks of losing everything you have. Without risk, there is no profit in these kinds of crypto investment. Instead of saying invest only the "amount" of money that you can afford to lose, you should be suggesting people to invest as much as you can but do it wisely.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:26:37 PM
I think that is just to comply fully with the amount of work you can handle and constantly add to the load 10 - 20 percent, no more, as too much work you just killed.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 03:50:29 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

I don't really think many people follow this but to be honest it's the right way forward. Buy Paragon, Stellar, Cardano or Tron invest what you can truly afford to lose.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 22, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

I would like to add to the first hyphen that you cannot take loans for profit, because usually this only leads to ruin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

Yes, I also hold this opinion. I believe that this is an excellent and useful advice for people who are trying to invest all their free money, and then start to panic in the period of falling prices. You need to understand - there is always the risk of loss and falling money. Therefore, you need to invest only the amount of money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 20, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

absolutely! the thing about finishing projects in time, it's such a bitter thruth. we always hope that we understand everything but when it strikes back, the result might be quite painful. be careful
Activity: 602
November 20, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
A wonderful phrase, which today may have a very deep meaning, of course, not everyone will correctly understand this phrase, and many will say the opposite, that all this is a terrible mistake. But I also think so and fully support.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 01:07:14 PM
I used to take all the projects in a row.  Now I choose very carefully, I study projects.  With such a market, many are leaving the bounty.
November 19, 2018, 03:31:18 PM
You should always be happy with what you have got. It is not so simple as it seems to be, but it is a law, that would make you rich in the future. Do not try to take part in all bounties and ICOs. Be selective and select only great projects.
Merit: 6
November 19, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

A  lot of people are in this boat now, especially the people who bought the coin when the market was at the peak of the bull market, now there is so much value being lost in the market and those people are the ones who are taking most of the heat because a lot of them have put in money into the coins that they cannot afford to lose. People should be more careful with investing
Activity: 686
November 13, 2018, 03:51:58 AM

Very much so, most people are just investing because they think that they are going to make a lot of money from the market in a short time without even researching the possibilities in the market. People should start investing only what they are willing to lose because even as good as cryptos are doing right now in the market. it is not an exact science and it is possible for something to go wrong
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 11, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
In my opinion, what I need to say here is not about greed as investing all my money for maximal earnings. More important to say about avoiding greed in the desire to put a warrant for high income.
Too much will choke you when you are not going to be careful. Though you want high income or profit, you have to lay low and analyze the market movement well. There is huge potential on crypto that could make you rich but not instant, you have to bite little by little but in the end you can be satisfied on what you are done. Greedy won't bring you to success and doesn't make you happy, being contented is more worth.
Activity: 532
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 11, 2018, 12:14:55 PM
If everyone will listen for such suggestions we would never see this rise of Bitcoin which "jumped over his head" despite the words that it wont. It is ok to try your best. And you will not spot your limits until you try
Activity: 412
November 11, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
I think these rules all heard and not once. But only as it is necessary to invest the majority I put in general everything that have, and then lose all this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 11, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

Of course, people sometimes overdo it and they end up losing all of it without even noticing it more further. We should take it slow and would continue doing it well.
Activity: 247
November 11, 2018, 04:10:31 AM
I believe you are correct, one must never be greedy for you might just lose it all. For me I follow a simple rule which is to only buy what I can afford to lose. I only invest my extra money and never my savings for if I fail with my investment, I still have money left. I am too afraid to take the risk and I like to play on the safe lane.
Activity: 256
November 11, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
Cryptocurrency is a good market for you because of its higher appreciation but the risk is higher then we must be careful and not easily discouraged and continue to try to grant our ideals Wink Smiley
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 11:47:58 AM
Some people invest all in in every ICO and when it hits exchange and they get rekt, the are crying like babies. They are always thinking of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: