Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 8. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 04:05:45 AM
Thats one way to put it. In short, its all about how greedy you are. In crypto, if you get too greedy enough, you'll end up with nothing. Just be aware of what you are doing and learn how to stop when you already had enough. Set your reasonable goals and when you reach that, stop no matter what. Also don't do a lot of things simultaneously because you might not able to finished it all at once.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 20, 2019, 03:51:12 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

This applies to everything we do, sometimes greed makes us get less than we deserve or it can even out us at risk. That is why moderation at everything is a must.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
April 20, 2019, 03:47:33 AM
Funny, sounds more like 'don't start what you can't finish',if you are new to crypto space you should know that crypto is not a get rich quick scheme so don't even bother throwing in big money you can't afford to lose or you might regret your decision
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 12:34:29 AM
Whatever we do must be patient and not panic easily. As an investor, of course, you must be smart to choose a good project. And if you hesitate when investing, it's better to invest with fewer funds. For bounty hunters, I think it's also the same to be smart to have a gift project with experienced managers.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 19, 2019, 11:45:55 PM
Good advice from you. But I always participate in bounties which I think are good and I also don't participate in all projects. Because I can't afford to do every job on all projects. I want to say the advice from you to investors might be good. Invest reasonably and don't use all your money for crypto investments. Suggestions that I think need to be considered.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
April 19, 2019, 10:30:35 PM
Biting off more than you can chew is half the fun. Personally when I discovered cryptocurrency (particularly mining) I was hooked. Many nights spent up until daybreak tweaking miner settings just to get that extra 5% hashrate.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 19, 2019, 09:38:58 PM
That is a good advise from the operator. There is a rationale behind every good investment. The crypto market is very volatile, which is why we need to be careful of how much and in what you are investing in. How long to wait is also a very important factor.
Yes, it is onof the main factor that how long you can hold. For example you have a fund which you can invest for 3 months then you have to buy items which you would be able to sell within 3 months by taking profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 05, 2019, 06:12:35 PM
I will tell you that the most important mistake of any trader is greed, because when you exit a trade, many people see a large growth momentum and simply don’t sell it, but the price of the token drops and the trader loses money. All comes with experience.
Buy the fear, sell the greed. Greed will be the cause of the loss where it is not needed. Expecting for more than necessary may even cause to lose your investment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
April 05, 2019, 05:44:01 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

That's right. As an investor you should not be too reckless to invest all of our money, we know it is our choice to invest all money or not, but to avoid large losses and to reduce the risk it is better to invest only part of our money. Sometimes people are too greedy and they want to get more from what they do and ultimately only the losses they get.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
April 05, 2019, 04:24:18 PM
The advice is pretty good, but everyone has their own way to make a profit.
Forcing the will is not good, but it can be distinguished from hard work. So hard work and imposing the will are not the same. we have to work hard, not force more than we can
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
April 05, 2019, 03:48:54 PM
I will tell you that the most important mistake of any trader is greed, because when you exit a trade, many people see a large growth momentum and simply don’t sell it, but the price of the token drops and the trader loses money. All comes with experience.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
April 05, 2019, 12:49:43 PM
Kudos to this wonderful post. This is should infact the first lesson all should learn before getting involved with this sphere and infact with all things in life. Invest what you can lose or rather invest within your capacity and you won't be disappointed if it goes totally bad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
April 05, 2019, 12:19:02 PM

It sounds reasonable, but if a person does not set himself the maximum, often seemingly impossible tasks, he risks stopping his development or even begin to degrade. The optimal ratio of ambition and effort is established empirically and it will be different for each person. What seems like an impossible task for one person can be very easy for another.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 12:07:50 PM

Don't invest all the money in cryptocurrency, that is like a rule when we participate in this cryptocurrency market , I've invested all the money into an ICO project and that project has failed, it's also a experience lessons that I will never forget
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 11:55:46 AM
This is a good advice and it goes to all within this space, whether newbie or not, whether crypto traders or Investors. When someone invest the amount he is willing to part with (while hoping for the best), he will be relaxed and it gives peace of mind.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 04, 2019, 09:25:38 PM

I agree many newbie investors are lossing their hard earned money when they start investing last December 2017 where they thought they can get an easy profit but opposite situation happens instead of bullish market, crypto become bearish and they end up crying and shouting that crypto is a scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
April 04, 2019, 08:09:31 PM
in the crypto industry, you don't invest or trade beyond the money you have, or in other terms you get into debt when you enter the crypto world. because the crypto market is very volatile and if prices suddenly fall, you will be depressed.
Activity: 182
April 03, 2019, 09:09:47 PM
Yes, I agree with you on this line Don't bite more than you can chew. You should have as much capacity as you can. Should not do anything out of bounds. Work should be done according to capability. The one with whom he has the capability will do the same. There is a lot of harm if you work on out of capacity. So whoever has the capability of investing in the capital, he will invest as much as he can afford. There is no need to invest more than this. If any Altcoin's price is low then there is no need to buy a lot. You can buy as much as possible. There is no need to buy more quantity. So I have to invest according to the capability of the capital.

Thank you
Activity: 406
April 03, 2019, 07:56:41 PM
So true , we have to find right measure. And it is true for work/ life balance and also for investing and hunting as well.
Do not be greedy and will be rewarded properly.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
April 03, 2019, 09:45:15 AM
As for me it is very correct. Because you need to count their forces and possible. I also think that it is not necessary to be in pink glasses, we are all human and we can be wrong. There are no ideal situations in the world of cryptocurrency.
yes, everything depends on personal observation and high discipline. however, personal analysis will be better than we follow the signals of others. and of course don't be greedy for profit
Pages:
Jump to: