Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 6. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 19, 2019, 07:05:08 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Yes it’s true but crypto is the only space where we get multiple returns in very short period of time like bitcoin price increased from 3000$+ to 8000$+ in couple of months. Bounty is not free money it’s like getting paid for doing marketing if you choose right product no need to go for multiple products( I mean ico)
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 06:52:04 AM
I think that these tips should be known to all people who at least somehow are able to think logically. In general, until you try it you will not know. Beginners will always learn from their mistakes despite any tips.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
May 19, 2019, 06:39:07 AM
I think that after the fall of the market in 2018, many inexperienced traders learned a serious lesson for themselves. But still, new people come to the market and they will make the same mistakes. On the cryptocurrency market you need to be ready for anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 19, 2019, 06:37:13 AM
It is wise. We have to be the worst psychological preparation before investing. For beginners, you'd better start with a small amount. u need to accumulate experience instead of getting rich right away.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
May 19, 2019, 06:26:55 AM
This is a nice post and entirely true. This is not only applicable to the crypto space but also in whatever we do in our daily lives.
For investment, it doesn't make sense investing everything with the hope of getting a huge return, when no one can even predict the future.
Due to the volatility of this space, it is really a bad idea investing all funds in one coin or project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 19, 2019, 06:12:53 AM
Greed is what is playing out here which is part of human nature ! I think we need to be greedy but we should try to manage our greed ! managing greed is what we will make is not to be more greedy to avoid falling into pit of regrets and loses !
Please can lost everything for few reason and do you know the higher reason, that is the greedy. When you are greedy then you can loss ins and outs of your capital and you might be a street begger.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 17, 2019, 02:43:46 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Let’s make it simple by saying
Only invest in tokens that you can be safe and can risk all
Be positive and don’t over do or rush things
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 02:38:00 PM
Greed is what is playing out here which is part of human nature ! I think we need to be greedy but we should try to manage our greed ! managing greed is what we will make is not to be more greedy to avoid falling into pit of regrets and loses !
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
May 17, 2019, 02:27:23 PM

I don't think that there is any advice that is greater than this, taking a risk doesn't mean you should risk your whole savings because you want to risk. taking a risk can only make sense when you don't lose all at once. But for bounty hunter, if you do more than you can do sooner or later you will realize it's not about how long but how well.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 17, 2019, 02:21:33 PM
No one is going to listen to your advice. Greed is something, that is deeply embedded in the human psyche. So people would continue to take huge risks, dreaming that they'll become millionaires someday. And we can't blame them. Money matters a lot in today's world. If you don't have the money, then you are a nobody. Very few people in the world are actually satisfied with their lives... the rest of them... in your language will continue to bite more than they could chew....
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 17, 2019, 02:15:31 PM
Yeah, this adage is applicable to all areas of life not just the cryptocurrency alone. In term of cryptocurrency, it is simply advising you not to invest in any project more than you are willing to loose. Risk taking in cryptocurrency is very deep as a matter of seconds all what you worked hard for can be gone, and at the same time you could double your worth in seconds. Work within your limit and do not be greedy.
It is right and applicable in all sphere of our life for example if we do not know science then we should not study on engineering and on the same way this can be applicable on the are of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
May 13, 2019, 07:33:31 PM
yes, really do not invest the money you have for crypto and choose projects or bounties that mean sense. follow the bounty, not more than 10 projects because it's complicated. focus on 1 bounty then you will get paid if the project is successful. don't be greedy in following the bounty.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
May 13, 2019, 07:05:15 PM
I strongly agree with the first, we can only invest or trade with the capital that we get from savings, for example I have $ 1500 while this month I only need $ 1000 to meet my needs so I can only invest with $ 500, no may be more than that because we do not know we will lose or profit, therefore it is better not to risk the money we will use to meet our needs
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 13, 2019, 06:56:55 PM
Yeah, this adage is applicable to all areas of life not just the cryptocurrency alone. In term of cryptocurrency, it is simply advising you not to invest in any project more than you are willing to loose. Risk taking in cryptocurrency is very deep as a matter of seconds all what you worked hard for can be gone, and at the same time you could double your worth in seconds. Work within your limit and do not be greedy.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
May 09, 2019, 05:39:59 PM
Bounties are usually the worst some join like 30-50 at a single blow and usually have no time for those thing the idea is staying focused and consistently been there to observe the whole rhythms and vibe I will suggest you try out just few within short intervals to stay in touch
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 05:17:11 PM
Thanks for the advice, but I still don't understand why people suddenly started believing making 200% gain over what they invest on in cryptocurrency is very sure, with this mind they invest their life savings in cryptocurrency and Still refused to cashout when they are opportune to make like 50% gain. Lastly they start regretting when they lose all their investment to greediness.
Activity: 276
May 09, 2019, 03:47:16 PM
It's only gread that can make one do more than he is able to do. Some traders only see to see huge profit and this has landed them in more loss. About hunters, I think some just want to diversify, thereby picking up projects more than they can do.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 09, 2019, 12:51:50 PM
I believe most people participate in multiple bounties at a time because bounties are no more profitable so if you do few, your reward too will be small. If you participate in many and some of them turn into scam, at least you will still make some dollars from the remaining.
I think in such cases, the bounty hunters take the campaign just at random.If they're lucky,they'll earn something.I think you just need to pay more attention to the choice.Spend more time researching campaigns.Choose the one you're sure of.
The fact is that since 2016, many users of cryptocurrency made sure that there are very good chances to earn big money using cryptocurrency and therefore everyone cares about profits, and not just to work.  Based on this, many users of cryptocurrency are trying to open their mouth more, and the results of a bite can be different.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
May 08, 2019, 11:31:20 AM

You have a point and this is a good advice for everyone in crypto space. Just do the task that you can finish and  invest that you can afford to loss. Aiming to gain more can loss much more because you can't afford to do many things in just a single time or day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 08, 2019, 11:15:23 AM
Don't bite more than you can chew? I think this sayings really have a deep meaning in which you must not enter in the cryptocurrency world if you don't know how to take the risks because cryptocurrency is for those people only that can risk almost all of their money to gain more and extra money, just like when you are playing some games you need to take the risks in order for you to earn more money than the usual earnings that you may get, and that was the reason why many people wants to play games so that they can earn more. The more greed you do is the more earnings you can.
Pages:
Jump to: