Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 14. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
November 10, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
I think that's a good advise but its also limiting too.  This is because if you don't risk most times you won't have a break you deserve..  So as its good to have caution in investing. Its also good to risk
Activity: 224
November 10, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
I would say that this is the golden rule for any investor who come to this market because people don't undertstand that this is the not a game
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
November 10, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
Most people want to get rich overnight and such they tend to invest more than they are willing to loose.  Not putting in mind that there are a lot of scam project being launched, on the long run they tend to loose all they have and they fall victim.  It is important to know that success is not overnight and requires nights and  years of hard work.

I think everyone should get this experience on their own. Other people's words mean nothing as long as they aren't backed up by life experiences. until the man himself is mistaken or falls.

True, most people try to work to much just to earn more money. Some would participate in most every campaigns offered by an ICO, but some can not do all this work with a good outcome. Either the body would fail or the outcome not being good at all.
To empasized, Experience is what really matters, without it theoritical ideas are worth nothing because experiences prove whether it is right or wrong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
Most people want to get rich overnight and such they tend to invest more than they are willing to loose.  Not putting in mind that there are a lot of scam project being launched, on the long run they tend to loose all they have and they fall victim.  It is important to know that success is not overnight and requires nights and  years of hard work.

I think everyone should get this experience on their own. Other people's words mean nothing as long as they aren't backed up by life experiences. until the man himself is mistaken or falls.
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

right, I am a bounty hunter, I never followed a campaign with too much, everything was measured by my ability and time.
if we only have a little time to participate in the campaign, then we better not be too greedy to follow the campaign with a large amount, because it is just useless and useless.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

I really like your advice, because what you say is a lot of things done.
everyone is too greedy, does not measure their abilities, so the work they do is not finished according to the rules because they cannot.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
October 26, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
Oh, that is really a question of your objectives. If you are trying to get rich quick, you will have to bet all you got and ... pray if you believe in any god. Anyway, that is not for newbies.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 01:06:29 PM
In my opinion, what I need to say here is not about greed as investing all my money for maximal earnings. More important to say about avoiding greed in the desire to put a warrant for high income.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 24, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

Life should be taken easy. The same is also applicable to bounty. Bounty campaign like i know, can be stressful, so we have to be careful of not over working ourselves. When we are in good condition, it is then we can be more effective and efficient.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 24, 2018, 04:17:00 PM
In short do not be greedy because greed can make you down along the road. Set your goal always and try to work on that little by little. Cryptocurrency is a great market for you because of its higher rewards but higher risk so if you don't know how to done this thing properly ask for some help and don't make decision easily.

Of course, one can never be too zealous in whatever matter. Unqualified reach is impossible. Everything should be within reasonable limits. Greed did not lead anyone to a positive result. A person ceases to notice elementary things, and also no longer lives a normal human life. Mania begins. And this is the end.
Activity: 364
October 24, 2018, 04:16:02 PM
I fully agree, since there are still questions in the likeness of " Should I invest now in cryptocurrencies all my money?". I think that in cryptocurrencies in this period in General it is dangerous to invest and especially the last money. You can only invest free money that you absolutely do not need.
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
It can be difficult to stop: "here is a good manager, I will take his company, oh, and he has another interesting project," "and here you have to take a finished product," "they promise a lot, maybe they don’t lie?" and so on. So you are picking up work, which you then try to catch all of it! Roll Eyes
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
I think you're wrong. Indeed do, you are right but not quite. Yes, indeed, it is better not to take on too much because there is a risk of nowhere to succeed. But if you have motivation, liters of coffee and determination-you will have time and still be have plenty of time)
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 03:58:30 PM
I think that this is a great advice and we will be able to benefit from it if follow it now. most traders behave like this and then lose everything. I don't belong to them because i know my limits
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 24, 2018, 03:39:12 PM
Greed that blinds all ways by forcing oneself to make money, without thinking about how to share time and money as well as possible. we must measure our own abilities so that all work runs perfectly without being heavy burden
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 03:22:14 PM
Its a good advice  for everyone who are in cryptoworld. Sometimes people  invest all their money because they believe it will return a good profit but it must be better not to invest all because  market is very volatile youll never know what will happenned, it may loose your money easily without getting anything back.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 02:57:52 PM
many who want results more with excess effort and outside of their ability due to see the potential and the opportunities that exist within the crypto. This will be good when crypto is indeed in conditions which can produce. but when crypto is precisely in conditions of falling or even because too much of the bounty he made the job becomes not the maximum it will be self-defeating in either effort or capital.

They want more because they want to earn more than they are earning. For us it is never enough, I also want to learn more ways to earn so much
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
often times I see a spreadsheet where blank and not many signatures filled. This might be one of the consequences of a large number of jobs that must be followed so that other jobs are becoming insufficient. It is indeed quite unfortunate this because of course if one of the big results be neglected because of other jobs which have not even necessarily have big results. better focus to one area but that is quite promising.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 24, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
This is rather a controversy statement as you will never achieve something if you give up at the first obstacle, so we need to release our power.
Pages:
Jump to: