Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 11. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
Risk is a very important thing and without risk Satoshi would not have created BTC. Traders without risk will not be able to trade effectively. Bounty Hunters without risk will not be able to choose a project without scam. It is important to analyze all options.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
I also fully agree with this conviction. For example, you should refuse to invest in projects of the money that you can not afford. In any case, do not panic in the period of falling prices - after all, such fluctuations in value are normal for the crypto market, with time there will be growth again.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 26, 2018, 08:24:03 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

For bounty, it is considered as a violation if you are using more than 1 account and also cheating to the bounty if you join to much account in it. Also, if you are doing it, you might not going to give the full attention to all of the campaigns as you have other things to do. So, i think you are right, we should do and give our best to the best the we've selected and become responsible enough to handle our decisions.
Activity: 512
November 26, 2018, 07:39:13 PM
It is very true for some bounty fellows in social media campaigns. They participate in so many campaigns and that they have no time to read the submission rules for each campaign and mixing them up and not getting their stakes. Sometimes the less is more.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 26, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
It seems to me that you need to do it as you yourself consider it necessary for yourself, but the main thing is not to forget that the responsibility also lies only with you. As for earnings, everything is simple. They can not earn everything, so there are always those who lose and there are those who earn. From personal experience, I can say that I can't earn money all the time. There is a certain cyclical nature, but the opportunities for earning have always been, are and will be. As for the work process, I believe that the more you work, the more you earn, if not in money, then in experience for sure.
Activity: 420
November 26, 2018, 02:30:43 PM
Well, for the bounty , I do not agree, now on the contrary you need to take as many projects as possible, as it is very simple to run into a Scam , and you will rarely find a good project, you need to take a number here
Activity: 364
November 26, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.
Very good advise though some of us here would not care to listen maybe because of greed. They fear that they might be left out if they don't do many bounties. That's the mistake mostly newbies commit thus tiring their body for nothing at the end.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 26, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
That's like the common advice to all investors, experienced and newbies alike. Even outside our cryptocurrency space, this logic is simply one of the most used ones. What I would advise to them right now is to think everything through and analyze things before going in instead of just listening to what they hear.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 26, 2018, 06:05:19 AM
In a sense, working in a crypto market is like participating in some kind of gambling game. Everyone can win and everyone can lose. So it happens, some increase their capital, while others lose their money. Guys, be careful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 05:59:56 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

Yes, very useful and important advice. Unfortunately, many newbies and experienced investors do not take this rule into account. I am also convinced that you need to invest only the money that you are willing to lose. I very much hope that many participants in the crypto market will first prepare a safe and reliable investment strategy, and only after that will they invest their money.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 25, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

For traders and investors it's true, don't spend all your money there because if you lose at least you still have money to cover your needs. But for miners I think it is free if he has a exact income in their work in the real life, he can spend all the money he has for the needs of mining equipment but with a note he must know the profits he gets from the mining.

For a bounty, I think you can join a lot of available campaigns, because not all ICO projects can generate good income or one of them is a scam project. So with you being able to participate in many bounty programs then at least you still have the opportunity to get a good profit.
Activity: 188
November 25, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

I don't really think many people follow this but to be honest it's the right way forward. Buy Paragon, Stellar, Cardano or Tron invest what you can truly afford to lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 25, 2018, 07:26:28 AM
I also agree with this statement. You need to understand that there are really a lot of projects on the crypto market today. But projects can be not only useful and successful, but also bad and failure. Therefore, you need to be rational in relation to the investment of your funds, you do not need to give all the money at once, prepare a long-term investment strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 24, 2018, 06:14:06 PM
I think that if you do not bite more than you can chew, then you will stand still and you will not have any growth. You must constantly strive for more.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
We lost a lot on altcoins this year
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 24, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
Why if a person wants to jump above his head, and strive to do more, he is immediately called an upstart. I think this is normal when a person strives for a better, more - efforts always pay off
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 24, 2018, 04:18:59 PM
Right. I agree with your opinion. Perhaps the hardest thing in the crypto market is the ability to control greed. Greed itself causes so many consequences for us, both traders and bounty hunters.

That is why I don’t feel sorry for people who, because of greed, took loans, sold expensive property and invested all the money in cryptocurrency. It is necessary to understand that coins can not only grow in price, but also fall.
Activity: 518
November 24, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

I agree, because most of us invest all their money because they believe they will earn big without thinking the risk of it. Not all the time that if you invest big , you also get a big profit. Be prepare to loose.
Activity: 28
November 24, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
And when will growth begin?
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
I agree with you, cryptocurrency is an investment with the highest level of risk but is more liquid than other types of investment, so don't ever make crypto as major investment and putting all money into it. Considering the character is more liquid so I think this is more appropriate to be used as an alternative investment, so when you need money suddenly you can sell it immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: