Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 15. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
many who want results more with excess effort and outside of their ability due to see the potential and the opportunities that exist within the crypto. This will be good when crypto is indeed in conditions which can produce. but when crypto is precisely in conditions of falling or even because too much of the bounty he made the job becomes not the maximum it will be self-defeating in either effort or capital.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 07:18:46 PM
Being greedy isn't too bad at all as long as you know how to manage your time and most of all, you really know what you are doing. If one can't able to manage the time for all the task he had, then better yet stay away from being greedy at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
Indeed, very many guys do not understand that it is better to spend two times less than a bounty campanza but at the same time do it better because they will pay a lot more for it
Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 07:03:54 PM
Exactly i agree with you. People always need to invest in crypto which they can afford to lose. There is really volatile market. and people can lose their hard earned money. Because of that new investors need to start small amounts of investments firstly.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 04:39:11 PM
It seems to me the most important in investment. Never you should invest all the money in the project. Even if he is also very good in your opinion. Invest, only what you are able to afford to lose.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 22, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
The Council is one of the best I've seen on the forum , because in life a lot of people trying a lot to take and then not know what to do with the problems that come along.
Activity: 209
October 22, 2018, 06:01:39 AM
In short do not be greedy because greed can make you down along the road. Set your goal always and try to work on that little by little. Cryptocurrency is a great market for you because of its higher rewards but higher risk so if you don't know how to done this thing properly ask for some help and don't make decision easily.
The fact that many people want to earn a large amount of money they are trying to enter in a world of risk without thinking the consequences, but if you really want to earn more money you must be ready to risk whatever it takes and be ready to whatever it takes.
Activity: 448
October 22, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
Well, totally agree with you but only few can understand this. However, when a new crypto user enter in this world, they commonly do this mistake in money greed. But also they learn lot of things from lose. I'm one of them, who invest all of money without learn or know anything about trading and lose 50% money. But now, i learn and recover all of money with my mistake.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
I agree with you, don't do stupid things, lose all your money and then accuse someone that you are not properly invested. Before to come to the market try to obtain as much knowledge as possible, they will save you from many mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
Many people invest in crypto the money they need for life and it is dangerous. When the market goes against
their investment and they need money, they have to sell with loss. Invest only the money in crypto that you
can forget about it for long term holding if necessary.

Sometimes the crypto can surprise us a lot and can make us rich within a night and can make us a broker within a night.
It happen to us many times that some media panic some news made us feel good because the coin that we are trading or we are holding is making us a good income sometimes we get disappointed because of the bad news.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 07:52:38 PM
Many people invest in crypto the money they need for life and it is dangerous. When the market goes against
their investment and they need money, they have to sell with loss. Invest only the money in crypto that you
can forget about it for long term holding if necessary.
Activity: 854
October 19, 2018, 07:21:36 PM
This is a basic rule in cryptocurrency trading and it is good that you have mentioned it again. We usually have to spend or invest an amount which we are comfortable with. Thanks s could be from a gift or or even our own savings.
Activity: 114
October 19, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
Absolutely true, some corny lack knowledge in the industry. many lack intelligence and cold calculation and patience. It is impossible to approach this matter with emotions.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
October 16, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
You are right that we should not bite more than what we can chew.
But here, every decision to join in bounty or invest in ICO should have been considered carefully. If we think that the ICO is very legit and it is trusted, e can put higher number, but of course, as you said, not all money into crypto. We can diversify our money into ICO and listed coins.
Additionally for bounty, I myself only join one signature bounty and I'm OK with that.
Activity: 140
October 16, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
that's right you wrote the author. you really need to reasonably approach your abilities and understand how much work you can do well
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 11:34:27 AM
It is true. You need always to be patient and do not take too much. I usually take 30-40 percent from each investment and than I am always changing the coin. You do not need to wait for huge profits at such a market. Be patient and you will be rewarded.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 16, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
This has been the hallmark of my investment since I joined this industry I always invest what can I afford to lose per time, it will be a foolish to be over optimistic in a thing that you don't have power on per time.
Activity: 518
October 16, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
This is the best thing that you can tell people, most people are just coming into the market and investing money in coins without thinking about the coins that they are putting money in, they think that because every body is buying then they ought to be buying too which is wrong. Always make sure that you are investing in the right coins with money that you can afford to lose
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
In summary, don't ever attempt to be greedy because greediness can make you lose hugely in this industry. Learn to stick with your goals and be moderate with your profit target. Crypto is an awesome industry with a great potential of higher rewards with higher risk which one must be careful with.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 14, 2018, 12:35:23 PM
Yes you are right, crypto is a good opportunity to make a lot of money, but it can also be a big loss if not careful. But sometimes to take risks can be an option to get a better profit.
Pages:
Jump to: