Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 17. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:49:26 PM
all is correctly written. Do not take on so many things that you can not handle Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
September 16, 2018, 04:46:37 PM
I agree with you. It is not necessary to rush at once for all work at once expecting big money. It is better to work less, but qualitatively. Then you can increase the load. The most important thing is to set a goal and go to it.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 04:42:31 PM
I believe that everyone should work so much that it was not to the detriment of his interests. And the amount of work for each will be different. That for someone is lots of, another will be the norm.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 16, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

I myself participate in the bounty, but I can say from myself that it's better to participate in large quantities at once, as many of these projects can eventually make a small payment, as their tokens lose value almost immediately as they go to the exchange, well, or go very long payments .
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
I strongly agree with you. Considering the fact that there are as too many projects out there,the good,the bad and the ugly, it is needful that one take quality time to go in search for a good project that is promising rather than involving in too many projects and at the end one may not be able to meet up to the required task or even fall victim of scam projects as result of not doing due diligence due to involving in too many projects. One may end up regretting such actions eventually. It is better to have just one outstanding reward for participating in just one quality project than to have too may projects at hand and end up not having good rewards from them or not even having at all.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:59:21 PM
the point in the crypto world can all be good or bad
and the key is patience and not greed
for bounty participants follow according to the rules
Activity: 462
September 16, 2018, 02:56:51 PM
Yes, I agree. In the case of money, and especially in stock trading, you need experience in trading with a certain amount of Deposit. To instead of money not to earn a heart attack ahead of time, the addition of zeros to the depot should be made gradually with the consolidation of the results, i.e. literally, 100 rubles. to 1000, from 1000 to 10000, etc.
money that the crypto currency has interested many people, And all thanks to the popularization with the help of PR, which was not always objective. Proceeding from this, many are in pursuit of great wealth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
I strongly agree on this. People nowadays are getting too greedy even though they was that sick on
doing that things. Kept what you only have and sell coins or tokens if it doesn't have the chance to
increase to. Be tactful and wise on trading and mix a formula of good virtue of waiting in things like
this. Chew then bite again, contious process.
Activity: 24
September 14, 2018, 03:00:50 PM
Yes, I agree. In the case of money, and especially in stock trading, you need experience in trading with a certain amount of Deposit. To instead of money not to earn a heart attack ahead of time, the addition of zeros to the depot should be made gradually with the consolidation of the results, i.e. literally, 100 rubles. to 1000, from 1000 to 10000, etc.
Activity: 87
September 10, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
This is the best advice, most people are always trying to invest more than the next person forgetting that everybody's finances are not the same and they are left with making a lot of losses now when the prices of the coins are falling. It is better for you to only invest the amount of money that you can manage to do without in the long term
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
Each of us are aware of out possibilities, capabilities , strength and weaknesses. Crypto market is volatile and risky
so we have to act according to it. Stretch yourself until your blanket covers you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
This is one good advice to all investors. I usually say this to people around me, as far as crypto currency investment is concern, do not invest all your money on it. Always ensure you invested what you afford to loose when circumstances occur
Yes, I agree with you. Do not invest too much money in one project and don't panic when the token price decreases . We will get the profit and also the loss in the cryptocurrency market, depends on our strategy; and that advice will help us in this industry.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 09, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
it`s a bit the same as fomo. actually the same, because everything is done because of human`s greed
Activity: 147
September 09, 2018, 09:29:13 AM
In cryptocurrency do not borrow money to invest into it, always use spare money (the money you can afford to lose). Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
I agree with this proverb and think that it suits many spheres. Not only trading. As for me, this is the best way to think in trading when you buy and sell coins, i stick to this strategy as well
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 09:19:59 AM
People are usually ambitious and overestimate themselves. It is a part of human nature and we have to deal with it. Let people bite as much as they like, it is their own life experience.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 09:14:00 AM
Many people came here to be rich overnight or they bought more coins without thinking the loss factor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
Hi, everybody. Well then, it is difficult to answer unequivocally, because a lot of people and everyone has their own difficulties and needs. So they actually go on this step to get more for their own needs or family. It is difficult to judge a person like that without knowing what influenced his decisions and actions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
You are right, you might end up choking yourself to death  Smiley. Sometimes I get amused when people are like should I sell my house crypto, should I go for loan and invest in Crypto. I'm always like have these people tested their elastic limit. Always remember that there are ups and downs in every venture you take and therefore you shouldn't put all your trust in it. Should it fail, you might end up doing something nasty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 06:01:37 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

More often than not, many bounty hunters tend to join multiple campaigns at a time. This is most applicable with social media campaign wherein some would have more than a hundred campaigns! Now that's just crazy! I don't know how they could even manage to work with that many campaigns. Having this many campaigns is impractical in many ways. It may even lead to stress and frustration. It is best to just work on bounties that we can effectively handle. 
Pages:
Jump to: