Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 21. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:35:51 AM
- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

If you're only doing signature campaigns then obviously, you can only participate in one. Social media campaigns can be tougher depending on the bounty manager's requirements. I can usually handle up to 7 campaigns but I think I can push it up to 10 if I want to.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 06:30:45 AM
I agree with the OP, people's need to leave their greedy attitude. We can ride in two boats at same time. I actually experience the same thing with the trading competition and end up loosing 100$. Than I corrected my mistake and recovered in next trading competition.
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 05:23:31 AM
Its a strategy of investment in cryptocurrency. Don't bite more than you chew, it means you should invest money in cryptocurrency that much amount which you can afford, otherwise you could bear a huge loss, if you don't have knowledge of trading in crypto. So its my personal advise also that you should invest that amount in cryptocurrency which you can afford.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 05:17:23 AM
specifically for the bounty, I think many people minded has participated in many of the bounties will be able to produce. but in fact many who follow many bounties, however, there are jobs that are not perfect and sometimes the results are not the maximum. for investment is also almost the same, and if it continues to implement such a system then it will not be able to get results that are quite large.
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 05:16:41 AM
a very interesting saying, I was amazed by the greatness of you stringing the word, the words are short but have a very beautiful meaning, I really agree with the words you convey, should the investors do not push themselves in investing, invest according to your ability, do not spend money you to invest in crypto, invest wisely, because crypto does not guarantee you success in a short time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
I think I should work in my capacity. Not too much or too little. That is the most reasonable.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 04:57:03 AM
The fact that people want to earn more money, this is not surprising. If they take jobs more than they can afford to finish, they can always adjust their workload, I do not see anything wrong with that. Everyone has his own problems and his life circumstances. Of course, a large amount of work should not be at the expense of its quality. If the quality of messages remains good, then this is permissible.

It's equally important not to bite more than you can chew, in essence, don't subscribe to too many bounties you can not keep up with, especially if you're not doing it full time. It may be hard for those who have other jobs they do apart from cryptos. Again, some people can take up a lot of tasks per time. So it's what works for you essentially.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 04:53:00 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

You are right. Overloading yourself with bounty campaign where you can not handle everything is a bad idea. You will end up exhted and will be having nothing. It is better to have one at a time. We don't have to work hard if we know how to work smart 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 19, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
If you say so OP Smiley

If you try to swallow something more than your throat could handle you'd choke to death. It does apply like if you buy some bitcoin while you don't put behind some money for your daily needs then you'd end up selling your bitcoin soon. Just buy something enough that you can keep, who knows the tiny bitcoin you have right now may be worth $50K in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
July 19, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
Good advice but don't forget that not 100% of your work will give 100% result, thats why you have to do extra.
yes more work it may be most appropriate in anticipation of a result that is not maximal. because even if we have worked the maximum results are also not necessarily give the maximum. we must accept it.
Activity: 490
July 19, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
These advice are very sensible and has it's worthy in gold! I still find it puzzingly that people invest to expect multiole of hundred percents in profit but they do not think they could also loss in the multiple of hundreds percent also!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 19, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
Good advice but don't forget that not 100% of your work will give 100% result, thats why you have to do extra.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 19, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

i knew one guy from India, he was lucky enough and smart enough to invest just a bit into crypto and he was one among those who made lots of money with that huge jump of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
July 19, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

Nothings new in this thread,since all your points has been tackled from thousands of post here in forum,make some new advices because you may sounds like copy pasting.

You have just elaborated the sentiments but in the end the topic is a recycled and not really originally created
Merit: 104
July 19, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

I agree with you. to follow the gift, participate in our project must be consistent so that we can finish in one time. especially if we participate in many projects we must be able to manage the time in running it.
Merit: 104
July 19, 2018, 04:19:51 AM
good advice. participate in bounty project we have consistency and can manage time in work. because in the absence of time management all the tasks we do will not work.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 19, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
The fact that people want to earn more money, this is not surprising. If they take jobs more than they can afford to finish, they can always adjust their workload, I do not see anything wrong with that. Everyone has his own problems and his life circumstances. Of course, a large amount of work should not be at the expense of its quality. If the quality of messages remains good, then this is permissible.
I often see couple of people here, who after applying and accepted to participate in a bounty campaign, but never got to perform their tasks. That must be a clear case of biting more than they can afford to chew, because obviously they need the money, but they lack the time!
Simply just like the OP said, I guess they must have bitten more than they can chew! A lot of people do not understand in life the fact of, it is better for you to concentrate on the quality ones and get the best from it, than just pack a whole lot than you can handle and at the same time still get so little from them.

I do not understand how some people think when it comes to making the best use of their time and resources anyway, but I guess probably the way they see things. Trading is much easier compared to investing all we have into altcoins. I never agree on this. We must risk only some 10% to 25% of our total saving. This is based on only that much percentage of saving is affordable for anyone on the event of losses.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
July 15, 2018, 05:42:27 PM
I am in total agreement with your advise, because many have been greedy to the point that because they have seen people made it through crypto, they decided to invest their entire life savings into crypto and might loose at the end.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
good advice to do. But even so sure everyone felt also should be able to make the can also get great results for crypto. so I guess when many that issued their money entirely to reasonable indeed crypto though also very risky. in the bounty necessarily also the same, with can follow many bounties certainly also more results that can be obtained.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
Yeah sure I quite I agree with you, it is always good to invest what you are willing to lose in crypto currency, crypto been so volatile, it is always good to be careful so that we won't lose our money.
Pages:
Jump to: