Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 20. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 01, 2018, 09:21:19 AM
You can't really blame us for doing multiple task at a time, some of the ICOs out there are just using people like us to raise funds and when the time of payment comes-either they delay it or will never pay us. So bounty hunter will participate in projects as much as they could, if a certain bounty don't pay them-then they still hope others would. It's a reserve, it is okay to do that and no rules are against it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
That is right do not put all your egss in one basket cause ypu never know what will happen, invest atleast something that you are willing to loose lime you said. But there are investors that don't care about loosing, as long as they can feed their satisfactions or addictions. Make some restriction on what to do and how much you would take a gamble to.

As for bounty it will take some time management to be able to do the task and make every reports on time. You just need to be organize in everything bounties you are doing so you would not end up nothing or epmty handed with all your bounty accomplishments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
I am for this proverb. Always and at all you need to know your measures and opportunities. Try to do something better. But it is worthy and qualitatively. Than create failed projects and crypto-currencies. Nueto purely my opinion. In any case, everyone decides what to do and how.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 01, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
This advice so general and foggy, so it is difficult not to agree with it Smiley
It is like: Lead a healthy lifestyle! Be positive! Don't kill your friends even if their jokes aren't funny! There are so many good advises, that they quite often contradict eachother. But as we already have this topic, I am going to add some from my side Smiley
Everyone before investing should create at least rough strategy and find yours comfortable level between risk and possible profit. Without it, it isn't investment, but just a gambling.
That has been said many times over around anywhere investment and gambling is talked.
Not just bitcoin, not just bitcointalk, not only about crypto, about EVERYTHING that involves making money. Because risk talking level should be under the control which means calculated and affordable (on the event of expected losses) risks are highly recommended.

You can invest what you can afford to lose, anything more than that and you are putting yourself in jeopardy. I have heard and read about people who buy bitcoin with their credit cards and even sell some stuff like their cars to get more money out of this "gold rush" of crypto price increases. Don't do stuff like that ever no matter what.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
I agree with you totally. If you combine a lot of bounties at the same time, you might even forget to perform some tasks and you end up not getting stakes for your work. In investing too, do not invest too much money because you are not sure of what you will make as profit, so that in case you lose your money, you will not be hurt.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:24:20 AM
This is true, and I wish this could reach a wider audience and a lot of people will see this and be aware of the truth that is in it. Never invest what you cannot afford to lose, and never put all of your funds in it. AS a matter of fact if you know you cannot take the heat when it comes, don't even invest in it at all.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
There must be money in the amount you can use to enter the crypto market. Never use your money to trade in this crypto world. It's as easy as winning in losing.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
Crypto is a good opportunity to earn a lot of money, but it can also be a big loss if not careful. and I personally decided to take the minimum risk so as not to regret later. so I do not take the risk by investing all my money or my time just for crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:57:35 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Yes, of course, this market is very dangerous, but if you do everything wisely and inspect projects in which you invest then you can not lose nothing and on the contrary to make a good profit, so I think that there are only brave traders who want to change something in their lives.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:57:19 AM
It seems like very reasonable piece of advice. And I agree with the statement in general, but investment isn't only black and white. There are different situations and sometimes you just need to risk. There should be solid reasons for that and you should have the feeling of market, but taking risks is not necessarily a bad idea
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 03:54:08 AM
Yes, definitely this is happening to many people in this community and to the other social media campaigns because they are greedy for money. These people think big but cannot execute further on the requirement in which case they will be short for the required postings and get zero stakes within the week. I would suggest that you only have to do what you can do best for your time and not sacrifice further just to come up or finished the required postings per week even if your health suffers most due to lack of sleep.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
July 28, 2018, 03:45:28 AM
But if you look at it from the other side, then you can understand that without exceeding the limits of your possible person, it will not develop.

I agree. We need to break the limit. If the most member spend 3 hours per day to do Bounty task, we can double it by spend 6 hours. When other spend 4 hours for day trading with analysis, we must spend time 2x by spend 8 hours.

But, don't only hard work, but also smart work.
For my experience, I can handle up to 40 Media Social Bounty Campaign. It's only take 2 hours per day with hard work and smart work.
July 28, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
You're right. Your words have a meaning. Just some people chasing big profits by clogging up their Facebook and Twitter page. Nothing good comes out of that either. So be sensible in your work.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
July 28, 2018, 03:35:19 AM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

It depends on someone, not everyone will do what you have suggested. Investing in crypto currency does require a lot of risk. If you intend to be halfhearted to invest, do not expect you to get what you want, most likely you will get unwanted things like getting big losses.

In order keeping up with bounty programs I agree with you, I'll name them as greedy. They want a big income but with little intention. Every bounty campaign that he thinks has a potential project and he take a part with the project, but because he has to finish with all his projects so he cannot do it and he gives up to do it.
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
thank you for your suggestions, but the ability of each person is different. maybe the person who invests all his money is the person who really understands crypto. or who follow a lot of bounty campaigns because he does not have a job.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 28, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
It's okay if you are thinking that you can earn more than your expectation one day. As long as you have many source of income in the cryptoverse but if not, don't expect too much. There are too much expectations too from bounty hunters because they are thinking that they'll earn that much but at the very end of their expectation, some are failed with what they are thinking.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 28, 2018, 03:09:39 AM
I agree that you can not invest all that is ! need is the amount which will not affect your destiny . It's stupid to put everything on the line . But unfortunately there are such people ( Until you learn how to manage their own funds you will not be rich

Capital management is one skill that needs to be learned for any trader to be able to end up doing great in their investment as well as their trading.
A lot of traders unfortunately do not have that knowledge and they feel as long as they can put so much at once, they should be able to get a lot from it eventually while trying to use all their funds to catch the bottom like they so call it. Putting what you cannot afford to lose will always set in emotions, and that is never a good thing for trading.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
July 27, 2018, 12:07:16 PM
You have a very good opinion. At first, I took almost everything that is connected with the cryptocurrency into work but now I understand it is better to choose several strong projects. Strong projects will definitely reach the end and you will make a profit. And if you take on everything you can spend your time in the empty.
The whole thing actually balls down to wanting to get rich quick either as a bounty hunter or as a trader which are those mentioned by the OP. The thing here is that most bounty hunters just want to pack everything as much as they can either it is of quality or not until they get overwhelmed by it and end up not even being able to fulfill their task. In the same vein, a lot of traders want to get rich fast and they believed that the more money they put, the more the profit, but forgetting the risk involved and using that risk factor as a decision making.

you should always calculate and calculate your strength in advance, not only in the field of crypto-currencies, but everywhere.
But analyzing our weakness is more important than knowing our strength as it will hep us to prevent losses whereas being confident on our strength may lead to taking unnecessary risks which is otherwise known as biting more than what we could chew.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
Yes, you should always calculate and calculate your strength in advance, not only in the field of crypto-currencies, but everywhere.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
We all want to earn as much as possible.We invest all the money and do not think that you can lose them.Therefore, you should always think with a cold head.
Pages:
Jump to: