Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 2. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 105
July 13, 2019, 04:05:03 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

agree with you on the first, Crypto is a financial investment, is a venture capital. That is the rule of venture capital. You should invest only 10% of the money you have, and if the risk  you will lose all that money and it will not affect your life. Or if your risk tolerance is higher than 10%, you can invest more than you want.
With the second thing, I don't agree, bounty has a lot of scam projects. And nothing is certain with bounty. I do a lot to minimize the risk of being scammed. Instead of doing little and sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 13, 2019, 02:35:46 PM
I agree with your advice. You need to calculate the forces and capabilities before to start something to do. It is not necessary to participate in a large number of bounties, as they can not be done efficiently. Also it is not necessary to invest large sums of money in investments as it is easily possible to obtain big loss.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
July 13, 2019, 02:11:45 PM
I think the only good way to survive and make a profit is to apply this method because the way you are describing here is actually a safe or low-risk method because even though we may suffer losses, we will never go bankrupt, unlike when we are too ambitious to risk all our money and when that fails, we will run out of money and finish
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 13, 2019, 02:09:47 PM
I myself have experienced the second thing, which is that I too followed the bounty campaign, and I pushed myself too much, in the end it was very difficult to monitor all the projects that I followed, in the end there were so many bounty programs that I did not succeed
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 13, 2019, 01:44:10 PM
Exactly. You don't need to use and spend all your  money and time in cryptocurrency because its risky and anything can happen. Who knows? Its important to take your time and analyse the altcoins on the market first before planning what to join. Same applies to joining bounties too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 13, 2019, 10:33:49 AM
It was always a problem, especially in trading, because as soon as you hear such stories when BTC was around several cents, making x2 on a coin is simply not enough anymore. As a result people are losing money.
Activity: 1078
July 13, 2019, 09:00:00 AM
I think your advice is mostly applicable to traders. It is true that you need a strong willpower to stay holding a safe position and get a stable profit instead of investing in single coin and having a risk to loose your funds.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
July 13, 2019, 08:47:40 AM
It is true that we are not required to spend our time only in this forum, in terms of investment or for bounty hunters it is wise to be wise in managing time not to expect too much in the bounty because not all bounties have the chance to succeed and reward, "remember the current conditions not like before.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 13, 2019, 06:27:07 AM
As a bounty hunter, I also agree that investing time in many bounties results in a loss of earnings, some members believe that joining lots of bounties gives you a chance to get sure profit, which is contradicting to your statement, I haven't tried it for it can ruin the promotions of the projects you join in, cause there is an instance of spamming since you are unable to balance your time.
Activity: 476
July 13, 2019, 05:53:17 AM
Well all I can say, this is a good advice and it goes to all within this space, whether newbie or not, either crypto Investors or a trader . If there is someone invested in the amount that he is willing to part and  hoping for the best, he had a peace of mind, and less worry after all.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 12, 2019, 05:33:31 PM
You pointed out facts here, in crypto do not do more than your capacity. Someone borrowed funds to buy a coin, and when he told me my reply was "cut your coat according to your size". Do not invest what you can't afford to lose, that's a fact since crypto is highly volatile.  Thanks for this
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
July 12, 2019, 05:28:37 PM
You have good advice for bounty hunter, but for now, I don't think people are really overdoing it because of the crypto downtime. But it is also necessary as you said not to bite more than you can chew.
Activity: 336
July 12, 2019, 05:09:14 PM
Yes. This is true. At one time I was doing 60 bounties. It was a stressful work. Also, those works were social media tasks. So I had to do it every day. When other people earn huge by doing just 1-2 bounty I got nothing from all those 60+ bounties. Yes. this is true. Don't bite more than you can chew
60th this is very strong! how much time did you leave? I'm starting to study here bounty, and I think to take about 40 companies
In my opinion, it is not necessary to participate at once a lot of bounty companies, it is better to study them, choose the most promising and participate in them. Work for quality, not quantity.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 11, 2019, 10:17:14 AM
There are so many people who are now in need of money now due to their greediness before.
THey get loan or buy crypto with all of their money.
THis cryptocurrency is up and down and we dont know what will be the demand coin.
We should just spend money for what we can like extra funds to buy and not our money for everyday.
Activity: 551
July 11, 2019, 10:02:59 AM
In real world as well taking calculated risk is highly advisable to be cautious. In cryptocurrency one should be apt to change, quick to cut loss take profit when necessary
in cryptocurrency you need not just to change yourself quickly but to do it like a lightning) the rate of changing of trends in this market is very high and if you don’t follow the situation you can lose a lot of money
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 11, 2019, 09:55:26 AM
In real world as well taking calculated risk is highly advisable to be cautious. In cryptocurrency one should be apt to change, quick to cut loss take profit when necessary
Activity: 316
July 11, 2019, 09:52:54 AM
It is good for some bounty hunters in social media campaigns. They participate in so many Bounty campaigns but they have no time to read the general rules to be verified for each bounty campaign and they do not getting their stakes. But the accurate bounty you have been with have more accurate the profit will be.
Activity: 546
July 11, 2019, 08:35:44 AM
I do second your thought and idea on that. I sometimes regret missing some amazing opportunities all because I decided to participate in several bounties and the most promising among them all was the once I wasn't paying much attention to. The few you can handle at a go and do it better is very import than many and getting nothing good out of it.
Maybe there are instances that we are making investment on all of where we think that its an opportunity but along the way our expectation is not the same on reality but that is not a problem if we can manage it all including its risk because its undeniable if we plant more trees then we can harvest more fruit if fortune strike.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
July 11, 2019, 07:45:16 AM
That's a good one !! Of course crypto market is unpredictable so it is important to know that investing money can give you profit as well as loss. So, be prepared for everything.
Activity: 378
July 07, 2019, 05:26:16 PM
I do second your thought and idea on that. I sometimes regret missing some amazing opportunities all because I decided to participate in several bounties and the most promising among them all was the once I wasn't paying much attention to. The few you can handle at a go and do it better is very import than many and getting nothing good out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: