Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 4. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 29, 2019, 07:05:06 PM
I like the way you analysed it, most people think that by risking everything shows that they are actually doing the right thing and when it goes wrong they will look for who to hang the blame on.
Every investment should be thoroughly checked while associating risks checked as well to know the best way to get involved.
It doesn't hurt investing within your capacity as no one will cry or bear the pains with you when it doesn't go as anticipated.

Every investment should be throughly thought and evaluated before initiation because it is a two way result when you are in. You are loose massively or gain. Do your own research (DYOR) is one of the most popular acronyms in crypto because it emphasized on the importance of investment research 
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
June 29, 2019, 05:48:16 PM
I like the way you analysed it, most people think that by risking everything shows that they are actually doing the right thing and when it goes wrong they will look for who to hang the blame on.
Every investment should be thoroughly checked while associating risks checked as well to know the best way to get involved.
It doesn't hurt investing within your capacity as no one will cry or bear the pains with you when it doesn't go as anticipated.

Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
June 29, 2019, 04:03:56 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.
in trading mining or investing its really better to just invest want you can afford to lose.
but in bounty campaign join as many as you can handle but always do a research in the project dont just join if there is big rewards.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 29, 2019, 03:56:21 PM
there is a saying that you dont need to buy a lot as long as you cant have it.
well then its a yes, the myth has been long gone aand we are not those who can give good fortune.
though i do believe that the good once are in our land again. so make sure to buy the good or best ones
Activity: 798
June 29, 2019, 03:37:58 PM
It is reasonable advice for me, but I still invest in trading all of my money.
You know, sometimes I restrict myself in something in real life and instead of this I keep buying new crypto or deposit funds on margin account

believing in what we invest is very important and we also have to think about our own abilities and in market conditions that like now we must be smart to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing with what we will invest
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 29, 2019, 03:05:15 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

Having 0 stakes in spreadsheets are in different meaning ,the bounty hunter might find out later on that the project is not worth it or the hunter detect some foul play like scam projects ,if I have to join multiple bounty projects they have to worth it ,how good they are is what will get me prepared
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 29, 2019, 03:02:25 PM
Understanding the market is pretty much import step which most newbies forget to take. First of all, the market never follows an obvious path it always goes with surprises. so try to think where the market has potential instead of waiting for the opportunity. making bigger traders are only going to put you in greater losses if not stopped at the correct time. and also never trade without stop loss.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
June 29, 2019, 02:58:51 PM
It is very important to understand that risk is an important detail of the crypto industry. You need to learn how to analyze the situation and then the risks will be justified. And if you take a lot of bounty projects you can strengthen control over the management of projects. In any case, you can always try.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
June 29, 2019, 12:07:06 PM
I try not to get carried away by those moon and Lambo talk, in reality you really need be very patient to earn good reward, i only invest what i know even if things don't go as expected won't hurt me too much, investment is all about risk and at the same time apply caution when investing.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2019, 10:42:14 AM
It is reasonable advice for me, but I still invest in trading all of my money.
You know, sometimes I restrict myself in something in real life and instead of this I keep buying new crypto or deposit funds on margin account
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
June 29, 2019, 09:28:30 AM
This is really a wonderful advice if only all parties will listen. Investing in any business or venture comes with its own risk, and only those who have studied the anticipated risks do well on the long term while those who aren't tends to be bitter at every little thing. Imagine going all in in a venture and it didn't go according to plan, who will you blame?
Traders on the other hand, those who always think they can get it all with one trade always gets trapped. It's high time we start understanding everything we venture to do, only then will we be at peace doing it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 06:56:55 PM
It is wise. We have to be the worst psychological preparation before investing. For beginners, you'd better start with a small amount. u need to accumulate experience instead of getting rich right away.
Psychological preparation should be more than the investment. When you loss your investment you may recover that but when you loss your psychological balance it will be difficult to recover it and recover loss.
Most people losing it , due to the fact that you begin to get more profit and I think that coin will grow to infinity , I think you need to properly get in and out of coins
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 06, 2019, 06:44:12 PM

the cryptocurrency market can always provide benefits if we can take appropriate action to invest in it. don't feel compelled to invest in it because it's tempted by big profits so that all the money we have can be fully invested into it. actually, it can be a bomerang for us, because we strongly believe in cryptocurrency, while the knowledge we have about it is very limited and does not have the expertise to trade in it

The most important thing to do these days is we should extend more patience despite of being disappointed with the market. This is the reality of the trend, it's more aggressive compared than what we've been experiencing before, so take a deep breath because the adventure still continues to move on. Be strong enough to face the struggles and don't let some issues to ruin your principles, be brave and and always have courage.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 06, 2019, 06:19:33 PM

the cryptocurrency market can always provide benefits if we can take appropriate action to invest in it. don't feel compelled to invest in it because it's tempted by big profits so that all the money we have can be fully invested into it. actually, it can be a bomerang for us, because we strongly believe in cryptocurrency, while the knowledge we have about it is very limited and does not have the expertise to trade in it
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 06, 2019, 06:06:18 PM
This is very true. People sometimes have too much faith in a project and believe that everything is just going to go fine and they invest all they have. But when it happens, it all seems like a dream. The crypto world is a pretty risky world, so we should all play smart.
The Number one rule in the crypto world should be "Never invest what you cannot afford to loose" . Don't invest your life savings.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
June 06, 2019, 05:55:48 PM
No matters how promising a project seem to be , you shouldn't still invest more than you are willing to loose. Don't let greed make you invest more than you are willing to, some project are just mere hype and fear of missing out makes you push ypur limit while investing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
June 01, 2019, 07:42:03 AM
Well said. I think everyone knows that they shouldn’t invest the money that they can’t afford to loose. And they shouldn’t invest all of their money because this is an unnecessary risk. Actually these things are very simple, basic. Everyone should know it.
Absolutely right and it should do so because if anyone take risk more than his afford loss amount then that person may suffer a lot in the long run. So, they should avoid any type of investment for which if the loss cant afford for rest of the life.
Activity: 1638
Hexhash.xyz
May 24, 2019, 12:20:24 AM

If you cannot afford to losing what you will invest on, then it is same as gambling i think.
We are investing from our surplus money, not because we need money so bad that we can't even lose the money we invest.
Working in main job and get money from it, then investing on cryptocurrency to get the profit in long time.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 23, 2019, 01:44:14 PM
This is one of the reason for which we sometimes have to observe the capitulation. Newbie enter into the market with some of their savings for the purpose of being quick reach. When price start to go down they think their asset is decreasing and as a result they sell.
Long term holder should be them who have a lot of idle money. Not someone who can't afford.
Idle money which instead of letting the bank to compensate better to invest it inside this market, investment should be followed by good understanding and self assessment, before you go inside this venue of business best to have a good insight of what possibilities you can get from this industry and how will you adopt the system to make sure your assets/money will be played well.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 23, 2019, 01:37:37 PM
Don't bite more than you can chew, or if you cannot carry the heat in the kitchen you must get out in the kitchen. Just like in the cryptocurrency world, if you cannot take the hype in the crypto you must not enter it because in cryptocurrency you need to take the risk if you cant take the risk in cryptocurrency you better not to enter it. Like when you are playing some crypto games you must have long patients and some game strategy in order for you to win and earn more. Because if you have less patience you will not be able to earn large amount of income.
Pages:
Jump to: