Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't bite more than you can chew - page 23. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
You have a very good opinion. At first, I took almost everything that is connected with the cryptocurrency into work but now I understand it is better to choose several strong projects. Strong projects will definitely reach the end and you will make a profit. And if you take on everything you can spend your time in the empty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
I've actually invested as much as I could afford to lose when looking back but then you need some money, if you really have very little money, your profit then will be little.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:17:45 AM
I agree that you can not invest all that is ! need is the amount which will not affect your destiny . It's stupid to put everything on the line . But unfortunately there are such people ( Until you learn how to manage their own funds you will not be rich
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
June 08, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
The fact that people want to earn more money, this is not surprising. If they take jobs more than they can afford to finish, they can always adjust their workload, I do not see anything wrong with that. Everyone has his own problems and his life circumstances. Of course, a large amount of work should not be at the expense of its quality. If the quality of messages remains good, then this is permissible.
I often see couple of people here, who after applying and accepted to participate in a bounty campaign, but never got to perform their tasks. That must be a clear case of biting more than they can afford to chew, because obviously they need the money, but they lack the time!
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 08, 2018, 04:16:36 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

So, judging from your post I guess you should change the title to: "Don't bite more than you can chew". Other than that, your tips sound reasonable. I personally tend to follow both lines, to invest a little bit, and to try to earn a little bit in bounties, if nothing else, than just for fun.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 08, 2018, 03:35:31 PM
In short do not be greedy because greed can make you down along the road. Set your goal always and try to work on that little by little. Cryptocurrency is a great market for you because of its higher rewards but higher risk so if you don't know how to done this thing properly ask for some help and don't make decision easily.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
June 08, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
The fact that people want to earn more money, this is not surprising. If they take jobs more than they can afford to finish, they can always adjust their workload, I do not see anything wrong with that. Everyone has his own problems and his life circumstances. Of course, a large amount of work should not be at the expense of its quality. If the quality of messages remains good, then this is permissible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 08, 2018, 02:52:58 PM
This is applicable to everyone in the crypto space, not to attempt to do more than they are capable of doing.
- For crypto traders, miners and investors, invest only what you can afford to loose. Do not invest all your money into crypto, believing that you will wake up one day to get a multiplier factor on your profit. It is either you have profit or loss.

- For bounty, participate in projects you can finish at a time. If you combine too many projects together, you might end up not getting anything reasonable from all the projects. I wonder some times when i see spreadsheets where some have 0 stake almost all through.

That sounds like reasonable advice, but the title saying 'do' rather than 'do not' suggests the opposite.

If someone invested all of their money in crypto that would be something like an issue with gambling.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Pages:
Jump to: