Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Mess with Messiahs - page 2. (Read 3610 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 441
July 14, 2014, 02:09:32 PM
I guess we've arrive at the stage of the conversation where after leftists declare they "care about the children" coming here in droves with no provision for them now or in the future, they engage in a mob beat down of those who actually have charitable involvement with those same kids. 

Meanwhile, their petulant messiah who cause the problem gets yet another pass on his blowing smoke up their ass by blaming this on the Repubs for not passing a bill which would do nothing to fix the situation.
lol. Sorry, I was quite happy to discuss the issue on the basis of what we as a society should do with these kids and how we should address the immigration issues we face.
You keep telling yourself that.  You pompous sanctimonious dimwits need to be knocked on your ass by the fact you are all full of crap.  You are every bit as selfish and greedy as the asshats in DC that you criticize and the main one whom you won't.
Well, that should certainly help your spleen, even though it accomplishes nothing else. lolol.

umair, from where I sit,your SIL  does the work. Where exactly do you get the credit from?
lol.  Not surprised that you would take that stance given that you are alone in the world but we own a business. We are a team   And I already mentioned that I took on getting a shipping container of supplies together over this summer to be sent, and it'll go hopefully within the next month.  My SIL blogged about the hospital, and I knew some people who I thought could help me so that's been my project lately. It took a lot of willing people to get it together, each of them southern though not all of them white, granted.  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 14, 2014, 02:07:10 PM
I guess we've arrive at the stage of the conversation where after leftists declare they "care about the children" coming here in droves with no provision for them now or in the future, they engage in a mob beat down of those who actually have charitable involvement with those same kids. 

Meanwhile, their petulant messiah who cause the problem gets yet another pass on his blowing smoke up their ass by blaming this on the Repubs for not passing a bill which would do nothing to fix the situation.
lol. Sorry, I was quite happy to discuss the issue on the basis of what we as a society should do with these kids and how we should address the immigration issues we face.
You keep telling yourself that.  You pompous sanctimonious dimwits need to be knocked on your ass by the fact you are all full of crap.  You are every bit as selfish and greedy as the asshats in DC that you criticize and the main one whom you won't.
Well, that should certainly help your spleen, even though it accomplishes nothing else. lolol.

umair, from where I sit,your SIL  does the work. Where exactly do you get the credit from?
Activity: 378
July 14, 2014, 02:03:46 PM

it was you who piped up with your declaration that "racist southerners" didn't care about the children.  The funny thing is that you think it bit me in the ass, as if batshit crazy libs have any influence on what I know to be true about what my SIL does or what I do to help her and others as you do nothing but pay your taxes and criticize those who are doing the actual caring.
July 14, 2014, 02:01:42 PM

July 11, 2014, 02:20:47 PM

July 11, 2014, 02:16:24 PM

July 11, 2014, 08:00:12 AM
And you know, part of the difference I notice between liberals and conservatives is that liberals, including myself, are charitable, but don't use it as an excuse to avoid our social obligations and responsibilities.
Your idea of obligation and responsibility to hike taxes on other people and do absolutely nothing do get your hands dirty.  You nincompoops actually believe giving your old clothes away for a write off equates to charity. 
I specifically said I would be happy to see my own taxes go up a bit to help defray the costs.

Personally, I have no problem accepting any kids into this country--they don't even have be white Europeans as some in the south believe are the only human beings fit for immigration. Black, brown, red, yellow, I'm fine with ALL kids. And I am happy to see my taxes go up a tad to support them.
A bit.  My aren't you generous given you know it will amount to a couple more bucks at your income level.  Yeah, that ought to cover tens of thousands of kids from cradle to grave on top of the trillions in unfunded liabilities for which we have no way to pay.

Activity: 364
July 11, 2014, 07:50:52 AM
And you know, part of the difference I notice between liberals and conservatives is that liberals, including myself, are charitable, but don't use it as an excuse to avoid our social obligations and responsibilities.
Your idea of obligation and responsibility to hike taxes on other people and do absolutely nothing do get your hands dirty.  You nincompoops actually believe giving your old clothes away for a write off equates to charity. 
I specifically said I would be happy to see my own taxes go up a bit to help defray the costs.

Personally, I have no problem accepting any kids into this country--they don't even have be white Europeans as some in the south believe are the only human beings fit for immigration. Black, brown, red, yellow, I'm fine with ALL kids. And I am happy to see my taxes go up a tad to support them.
Activity: 252
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
July 11, 2014, 07:35:00 AM
They never cared, they never will and don't expect nothing to be changed. That is government, too rigid to be efficient.
July 11, 2014, 07:14:26 AM
July 11, 2014, 06:55:41 AM
There's this thing called division of labor, where we assign to those best suited to deal with an issue the responsibility for dealing with that issue: whether the Presidency, flipping a hamburger at mickeyd's, or arranging for the organization and care of a large number of refugees. Perhaps if you had the least concept of social responsibility, you would understand that taking care of your own in Honduras isn't quite the same thing as the former.
Steller job of irony.  The point, you bloviating stoner, is that you never do any of the labor from your "job" as an arm chair bitcher as you live your selfish little tiny life of self indulgence.  This is the leftist manifesto to NEVER take any personal responsibility and tear down anyone who actually does. 

The majority of these kids have no rosy future here...they will be an underclass at best.  Exactly the way you leftist blowhards like it.  Kindly spare us your sanctimony that this is about the children.  You don't have the first clue about raising projective future citizens because living underground or off entitlements or stacked up in institutions or foster care ain't it. 
lol, I will happily plead guilty to taking no responsibility. And I compensate society accordingly for the opportunities it has provided me.
But until you elect me dictator, I don't have the responsibility for solving this or any other problem on my own. That is what society is about.
And you know, part of the difference I notice between liberals and conservatives is that liberals, including myself, are charitable, but don't use it as an excuse to avoid our social obligations and responsibilities. You guys constantly, CONSTANTLY, feel the need to tell us about your good works, as though that somehow justifies your filthy opinions otherwise, and as though liberals ONLY paid taxes and didn't give their time and money as well.

Since we know that to be untrue then one can only conclude that your need to pat yourself on your back goes beyond your understanding that those of us who believe in social altruism are likely in fact to engage in it as much as or more than thee.
And since we all know you make ridiculous crap up about the south on a regular basis, thanks for making it clear you have no actual rebut of what is true about Obama or this mess he created either. You know the man is full of crap, incompetent, and shill for big money.  The only reason you even bother to defend him is because he is a leftist wet dreamer. 
 CLASSIC leftist who only makes himself feel better by claiming to care about the kids you will never do a damn thing about personally.
July 11, 2014, 06:47:16 AM
There's this thing called division of labor, where we assign to those best suited to deal with an issue the responsibility for dealing with that issue: whether the Presidency, flipping a hamburger at mickeyd's, or arranging for the organization and care of a large number of refugees. Perhaps if you had the least concept of social responsibility, you would understand that taking care of your own in Honduras isn't quite the same thing as the former.
Steller job of irony.  The point, you bloviating stoner, is that you never do any of the labor from your "job" as an arm chair bitcher as you live your selfish little tiny life of self indulgence.  This is the leftist manifesto to NEVER take any personal responsibility and tear down anyone who actually does. 

The majority of these kids have no rosy future here...they will be an underclass at best.  Exactly the way you leftist blowhards like it.  Kindly spare us your sanctimony that this is about the children.  You don't have the first clue about raising projective future citizens because living underground or off entitlements or stacked up in institutions or foster care ain't it. 
lol, I will happily plead guilty to taking no responsibility. And I compensate society accordingly for the opportunities it has provided me.
But until you elect me dictator, I don't have the responsibility for solving this or any other problem on my own. That is what society is about.
And you know, part of the difference I notice between liberals and conservatives is that liberals, including myself, are charitable, but don't use it as an excuse to avoid our social obligations and responsibilities. You guys constantly, CONSTANTLY, feel the need to tell us about your good works, as though that somehow justifies your filthy opinions otherwise, and as though liberals ONLY paid taxes and didn't give their time and money as well.

Since we know that to be untrue then one can only conclude that your need to pat yourself on your back goes beyond your understanding that those of us who believe in social altruism are likely in fact to engage in it as much as or more than thee.
July 11, 2014, 06:40:15 AM

July 11, 2014, 06:35:41 AM
July 11, 2014, 06:33:11 AM

The worst thing I ever felt about Obama was when I heard about that sentence in his memoirs, "I chose my friends very carefully..." Even at a young age, due to his background, he was lived a life of self-repression, where he had to behave in certain ways to keep in good with the eyes of others...carefully choosing his friends to make sure that his persona didn't suffer in the eyes of those who mattered.

Why?  Why would that bit of self-revelation make you react with 'the worst I ever felt' about him?

Does not surprise me in the least that this man considering his childhood and his circumstances, starting out from his first breath as an 'other' no matter which culture he found himself in, (black child in a white world, then black child in Indonesia, then black in a white world again)...would defend himself by finding a way to fit.  Indeed, a way that could elevate him, eventually, within the dominant group, not only to equal footing - but possibly above and beyond it.  Overachieving and ingratiating himself was what he chose - with a few spates of rebellion.  I think the 'passion' you believe is missing is there; it simmers underneath.  

According to his memoirs, Obama's mother was also acutely aware of what Barack needed to do to compete...and drilled him relentlessly...those 5 am lessons before school.  It was her way of preparing him and protecting him.

So yes he frustrates me too.  I want to see more fire.  But, fire isn't what we're going to get, not consistently anyway.   I understand it and have adjusted to it.  Bottom line, I think he's a good guy and a good president.    
Personally, I believe a woman who abandoned him and sent him off to his grandparents, barely ever to see him again, is unlikely to have 'drilled' 5:00 a.m. lessons, especially about our Constitution, into him. 

I believe most of what he wrote about himself were 100% lies.
That is the perfect example of what I was talking about on the other thread about his terrible poll numbers.  It is mind blowing just how much smoke his people are willing to have blown up their ass.
What is "the perfect example"?   My post wasn't about "polls", it was a specific response to novi's comment. 
Speaking of blowing smoke up someone's ass, you really should give up on blowing yours up mine, which you seem determined to do.  Just accept that it's not going to happen.
Why do you always assume people can't read just because you can't?   I know what you were responding to and if you don't like people making comments on what you write, I suggest you get yourself a private diary.  I am not obsessed with you or whatever other fantasies or victimhood status you concoct   because I choose to comment on your delusional remarks in a thread I started.  

The fact that Obama has lied about huge significant parts of his narrative is a fact.  You didn't care back then, you don't care now.  And even more ironic is that you completely dismiss the parts that are actually verifiably true.  You didn't care back then, you don't care now.  

He is neither a good man or a good president.  He has literally sold his soul to big money interests, swindled and lied repeatedly to get where he is today, that being an utter failure as a president.   This current crisis is not SOP for immigration woes that have been ongoing and in the interest of both parties to keep going; this is an entirely different and new ballgame and HE is responsible for it.   We know this because these illegals are saying so.
July 11, 2014, 06:30:30 AM
Well,Sana,the reason I think it's the worst is that because it is false to "choose one's friend carefully". It says that you are vetting them not on the basis of who they are, but what they can do for you in terms of your image.

I don't think it makes him a bad person, when I say the "worst thing I've heard from him", in a way it really is a matter of sympathy. This guy has lived a life when he could never be himself, he's had to construct his life to fit with others expectations.
July 11, 2014, 06:25:51 AM

The worst thing I ever felt about Obama was when I heard about that sentence in his memoirs, "I chose my friends very carefully..." Even at a young age, due to his background, he was lived a life of self-repression, where he had to behave in certain ways to keep in good with the eyes of others...carefully choosing his friends to make sure that his persona didn't suffer in the eyes of those who mattered.

Why?  Why would that bit of self-revelation make you react with 'the worst I ever felt' about him?

Does not surprise me in the least that this man considering his childhood and his circumstances, starting out from his first breath as an 'other' no matter which culture he found himself in, (black child in a white world, then black child in Indonesia, then black in a white world again)...would defend himself by finding a way to fit.  Indeed, a way that could elevate him, eventually, within the dominant group, not only to equal footing - but possibly above and beyond it.  Overachieving and ingratiating himself was what he chose - with a few spates of rebellion.  I think the 'passion' you believe is missing is there; it simmers underneath.  

According to his memoirs, Obama's mother was also acutely aware of what Barack needed to do to compete...and drilled him relentlessly...those 5 am lessons before school.  It was her way of preparing him and protecting him.

So yes he frustrates me too.  I want to see more fire.  But, fire isn't what we're going to get, not consistently anyway.   I understand it and have adjusted to it.  Bottom line, I think he's a good guy and a good president.    
Personally, I believe a woman who abandoned him and sent him off to his grandparents, barely ever to see him again, is unlikely to have 'drilled' 5:00 a.m. lessons, especially about our Constitution, into him. 

That is the perfect example of what I was talking about on the other thread about his terrible poll numbers.  It is mind blowing just how much smoke his people are willing to have blown up their ass.
What is "the perfect example"?   My post wasn't about "polls", it was a specific response to novi's comment. 
Speaking of blowing smoke up someone's ass, you really should give up on blowing yours up mine, which you seem determined to do.  Just accept that it's not going to happen.
July 09, 2014, 01:05:55 PM

July 09, 2014, 12:59:31 PM

July 09, 2014, 12:55:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: