Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 30. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
I’m agree with you market will recover soon & enter to green zone. So don’t be quick & keep patience to hold your coin to make a reasonable profit.
Almost mostly coins already in 90% dip so I don’t think so that they will go more down but we can aspect to see a positive market recovery.
Hold your coin to make your portfolio profitable & don’t become a panic seller.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 11:12:57 AM
Yes correct, ethereum investors should not panic sell, and besides panic selling is just for those who have no hope for what they bought and invest. Market prices are in a lame situation now for the prices of altcoins, but we should be patient enough to hodl our coins for future investments, don't panic sell, don't lose hope.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
i very agree with your statement, i think cryptocurrency is very strong and will grow and grow for next year. Cryptocurrency is the best asset investment for me. so be patient for get more profit
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
I myself have never felt panic even though the market is experiencing a disaster, because I have understood the nature of crypto, one day the crypto market will definitely rise, and this is only a matter of time
Activity: 270
November 07, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
I am currently hodling all my tokens and I have actually not made up my mind of selling any. It has not been easy hodling but I stand to gain later.
copper member
Activity: 232
November 07, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
Agree! Do not sell yet guys. You will have a lot of opportunities to sell your coins a little bit later, but for the much higher prices. Just stay calm, hodl your coins and wait for the bullish market to come and then sell your coins.

ETH is on the rise. People do not rush to sell them, they can rise higher. I'm a little regretted selling them. But I am in dire need of money, there is no other way.

Yes, Ethereum price is on the rise, people are watching the market situation everyday. They have expectation from the market that market will move upforward gradually. If you badly need money, it is different matter for you.
copper member
Activity: 232
November 07, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
Panic sellers are dangerous for crypto markets. An investor needs to be careful about rumor, some people spreads rumor and gets the facilities from spreading rumor. If you supports rumor, panic creators will be survive from your activities.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2018, 10:52:33 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
When the red market is the best thing to do is hold it back, because everyone certainly does not want to experience losses so holding it is the right decision. But, don't just wait for the coin to recover and increase. Do research and take decisions from the results of your research whether it is better to hold it or sell it.
Activity: 476
November 07, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
Agree! Do not sell yet guys. You will have a lot of opportunities to sell your coins a little bit later, but for the much higher prices. Just stay calm, hodl your coins and wait for the bullish market to come and then sell your coins.

ETH is on the rise. People do not rush to sell them, they can rise higher. I'm a little regretted selling them. But I am in dire need of money, there is no other way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 07, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
Yes, I think if you have only invested little money in it, you will not panic in this shit market, but you have invested your hard money in it and lost all your money, you will panic and sad too, anyway I have lost over 1.5BTC in this year, and now wait for the market grow again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
I saw people losing all their money in this market because of the panic. if you have already come here, remember that you may have to wait a few years to earn a good amount of money
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 07, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Yes, be patient and we will get far better results than selling at this time. panic occurs when we cannot think well and we face a condition that we experience a bad level of patience. By being patient we can make decisions far better and we can take advantage of situations that are far more profitable for our investment. So practice the emotional control we have and we will get closer to success.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
November 07, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
We have try many way how advice many investor and trader for holding and never become panic seller when looking their asset is drop and lower price, they have strong and keep hold their asset because become profitable if keep hold and save their asset for the future.
Activity: 280
November 07, 2018, 08:45:57 AM
I hope that the market will rise, indeed, now people have already started to panic, but we have no choice but to wait and hope that the market will rise again and we will take our.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
A person's mentality is indeed impossible and we cannot guess. regarding increase or decrease. sometimes someone is wrong in making decisions because of their emotions and that is also a mistake
Activity: 616
November 07, 2018, 08:31:07 AM
How do you not panic with this situation, everyone is almost disappointed this year because they don't see a good and high price like the previous year. Everyone has been hoping for an increase in prices this year but that has never happened until now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 08:30:44 AM
It could increase again only in 2020 but some people could not wait for so long. And I do not think that it is a panic. The panic was in the first half of the year when the prices dropped much more than now.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 07, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
For several days, especially the ethereum has seen a rise of more than $ 20 independent of Bitcoin.

One day Ethereum rises $20 and 10 days falls $40. This is the reality of the ethereum now. I have never seen such a poor condition of ETH.
Activity: 672
November 07, 2018, 08:25:38 AM
For several days, especially the ethereum has seen a rise of more than $ 20 independent of Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
November 07, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
that's sure, market will still rise again though i think it will take a little while before the market can rise again because the decrease in the market has been dip so much and it will take a little time to rise like early this year.
Pages:
Jump to: