Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 27. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 12:33:49 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

dont panic sell right away just because you see that the crypto market is in red mode, remember guys, weak hands always lose
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
November 11, 2018, 12:24:14 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

It's very difficult and stressful to hold in this best season. If the general sentiment of the market is still bearish and there is high chance of the market declining further, you can sell and rebuy lower and still keep some fiat profits.
market sentiment influence investor psychology to decided buying or not.selling our asset in this current condition could make us suffering loss moreover market recoverd after we sell it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 12:20:12 AM
That is right. only weak hands and dont believe in crypto are the one who panic sells their token. We will rise again Im sure.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

It's very difficult and stressful to hold in this best season. If the general sentiment of the market is still bearish and there is high chance of the market declining further, you can sell and rebuy lower and still keep some fiat profits.
Activity: 105
November 09, 2018, 06:25:23 PM
Everyone decides to sell cryptocurrency or not. The market of cryptocurrency will grow anyway in the price a question only when?
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 09, 2018, 06:06:55 PM
The act of panicking will rob anyone the ability to take a good decision with different market situations. Don't get more excited on profits and don't be down just because you made some loss. Learn how to detach emotions when taking decisions.

I have long adopted the following rule: as soon as I started to get nervous and panic, it means you need to give up trading today and go to rest. This rule has saved me a lot of money.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 09, 2018, 06:06:01 PM
It is difficult not to sell cryptocurrency if money is necessary. Every day it is necessary to buy different things and to have to change cryptocurrency.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 09, 2018, 06:05:49 PM
The act of panicking will rob anyone the ability to take a good decision with different market situations. Don't get more excited on profits and don't be down just because you made some loss. Learn how to detach emotions when taking decisions.
Will do so. But only laymans, people of nothing understanding roar of finance or cryptocurrencies will do. All others will wait for growth and will sell the coins expensively.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
November 09, 2018, 06:02:40 PM
In a one-line, you pick the condition of the recent crypto market! People shouldn't sell their coins in this low price, the crypto market really growing gradually and I hope in December crypto market will reach a decent price zone.
Activity: 158
November 09, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
everyone is too focused on etherum even though many coins started to beat their wings and increase their value in the crypto market. Don't panic at the market situation, all still have the possibility to invest in altcoin
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 01:45:32 PM
That's what many who start here lack, the most important quality that an investor should have is patience if for every abrupt movement we go into panic mode, we would not get anywhere, do not be manipulated by the whales and hodl until the storm passes, at the end, your patience shall be rewarded
Activity: 449
swordking
November 09, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
Absolutely, the market is struggling right now to getting green. But don't panic due to this situation, because Ethereum has the potential in its growth. And it will take a certain time to grow again. So hold it, it will not disappoint you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 09, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
now there is no reason to panic, the market holds steady performance, I would even say that it is better to buy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 09, 2018, 11:24:43 AM
Panic selling is really proven and tested that can really lead us to a great loss. I believ ethat holding us the best way to gain on crypto specially when market status are down. I believe that the most amazing thing in crypto is really the price of crypto coin that is really unoredictable and may change anytime. So if we don't have enoughf patience and sell in a panic way maybe we cannot see for more opportunity in the near future during the price will rise.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
November 09, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
November 09, 2018, 11:17:37 AM
i agree with you, near period the market is red, and almost altcoin drop its price and i think many people sell the toke that they hold.
so i think people will calm down, the market will rise and some altcoin can pump again.
Activity: 210
November 09, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
Here's a valid advice from a realist ... it's time to sell. Probably now many have understood it.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
November 09, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
yes, this is the fact it will rise again I am confident about it there is no need to get panic.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
panic is indeed very detrimental to us but too patient is also detrimental to us according to my experience. in fact, experience must be a lot if we want our trading to be successful because with a lot of experience, of course, we will be calm in facing the worst situation in trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 10:46:52 AM
there are lots of losses that you get when you panic and sell assets that you have at a cheap price, you should be able to control your patience and tease not to panic so as not to experience a lot of losses. prices will go up and you should be more patient waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: