Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 25. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 03:26:40 PM
Today, many newbies make panic selling. I think that in a few days they will very much regret their act because the prices will go up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 14, 2018, 03:25:07 PM
Now you don't have to do anything. We just have to wait. I think today's market decline is temporary. No negative news was on the projects. Probably the fall was due to the events on the BCH coin.
Activity: 602
November 14, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
Yes, indeed currently the market is red and in unstable conditions, it is still wise to face conditions like this, this is a matter of time because what we can do is certainly waiting for the market to rise again, followed by increased coin prices
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
What is going, guys? Why do you sell your coins, where does the price go? Stop, wait time and stop panicking. I'm sure the price will go up.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 03:16:11 PM
It depends on which market is active when you decide to do panic sell. If the bear market is active, you may do this. Because you ll lose more if you wait in bear market. This is what i analyzed so far in this world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 03:08:13 PM
Today is a big falling but we need to wait several days. And after I think btc will start a new bullrun. We need some weeks and the growth would be unbelievable.

I want to believe it. However, the fact that the market always plays against public expectations makes me even more worried. I think there is a risk that we will stay on the bottom for a long time, so that as many people as possible get rid of their bitcoins.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 03:02:12 PM
I think that is the best advice when almost all the price of all altcoins on the market dropping everyday. There are no major market growth this year and I am not hoping it will again this year but I believe some alts will made it out of this barbaric market conditions
Activity: 588
November 14, 2018, 02:50:20 PM
Don't be become a panic seller. The current market has been struggling since very long to grow. But it is still not growing yet, so hold it until the market recovers.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
Today is a big falling but we need to wait several days. And after I think btc will start a new bullrun. We need some weeks and the growth would be unbelievable.
Activity: 726
November 14, 2018, 01:46:01 PM
many predict that towards the end of the year there will be an increase in prices, but seeing the current conditions it looks like the market will get worse and take a long time to recover
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
As for me, I have been training for a long time not to merge the purchased coins during sharp drops. When it drops sharply, then it grows sharply.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 01:42:12 PM
I won't make absolute no sense. Even right now, the market is completely red and going down but if you sell right now you will lose about 20 percent of your portfolio. Please do not do it, find another Hobby and wait for the better times.
Not everyone is ready to do this. Most especially those who depend totally on crypto. They will panic sell, because they need money and have nothing else to fall back on. Which is why we need to have another stream of include beside cryptocurrency.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
Absolutely do not panic sell. This is the time to pick up great projects like tokenbox, modernchain, hinounou, stellar, linkchainx, and tapcoin (hooch app).

Crypto is here to stay. thousands of jobs worldwide and the technology is evolving day by day. We all need to look at long term not short term shocks.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 14, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
In next coming days cryptocurrency price will never fall down they will stand firmly in the market..dont sell the coins for the cheap rate
The most important thing is that sales do not start now because of panic, this will greatly aggravate the situation on the market and then we will not be able to rise from the bottom soon.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
I won't make absolute no sense. Even right now, the market is completely red and going down but if you sell right now you will lose about 20 percent of your portfolio. Please do not do it, find another Hobby and wait for the better times.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 06:33:01 AM
In next coming days cryptocurrency price will never fall down they will stand firmly in the market..dont sell the coins for the cheap rate
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 06:32:01 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

the current market strategy indeed makes crypto fans currently panic sell. especially with valuable coin prices now down quickly, for example like etherum and bitcoin. Your advice is very appropriate for all crypto fans so they don't panic
Activity: 333
November 14, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
Panic selping achieves nothing fir the seller as whatever is sold is usually sold below entry price and the proceed may not be needed at the the point of selling. The cryptocurrency market can trigger emotion of panc and sense of been at loss and that can lead to irrational selling.
People just think that they will stay with no money at all, so they are selling in the minus and thinking: "At least I have something left." Nerves is not strong
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 14, 2018, 06:04:16 AM
Panic selping achieves nothing fir the seller as whatever is sold is usually sold below entry price and the proceed may not be needed at the the point of selling. The cryptocurrency market can trigger emotion of panc and sense of been at loss and that can lead to irrational selling.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 14, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
Those who spend a lot of time in this market have more or less understood how much they are dealing with trading with panic. However, if you have experience, it is not possible to prevent this. Because I think you learned by experience.
Pages:
Jump to: