Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 28. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 10:46:44 AM
It's time to go ... But many are so greedy and naive that they are waiting for the market to go to the moon ... although this may not happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 09, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
Why do you discourage people from panic sales, they always will not need to restrict people in this, because today the market is stormy and many investors have panic attacks and panic sales, this is a normal reaction and it will clearly be
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Totally agree now there is eos, eth , and there is no need for such coins are likely to survive they'll survive a hundred percent , just need to be able to wait for market is a delicate matter!
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 07:52:43 AM
Every year the same thing happens. But the people this law do not understand, and seeing at what level the decline begins, trying to get out of the game
Activity: 252
November 09, 2018, 06:20:15 AM
All that is not happening now with the market is a normal situation. Until 2017, nobody particularly believed that a crypt could be in demand at all.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 09, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
Selling in a state of calm and focus will have the desired benefits, so selling with a sense of panic and hurry is not a good thing in my opinion. All this must be done with caution and full of good analysis.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
November 09, 2018, 06:05:01 AM
I hold the coin and wait for the right time, if I panic and see the red market, I think it will happen in a few days like ethereum that was once under $ 200 then goes up again at the price of $ 200.
this is a difficult choice, but I'm sure the altcoin and Bitcoin prices will recover soon
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

everyone involved in this industry wants that. of course but the problem is when will growth occur?
because there are too many shitcoin for now that won't make you profit.
and according to what I have analyzed, the market takes time at least in the middle of the next year to start stabilizing
People came here to make 100x in a month, but it is not normal. You can still make 20-30% monthly, and it is a great result for people with a 100000$ investment or more.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 09, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

everyone involved in this industry wants that. of course but the problem is when will growth occur?
because there are too many shitcoin for now that won't make you profit.
and according to what I have analyzed, the market takes time at least in the middle of the next year to start stabilizing
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
No doubt that the market will soon come back up again. We just have to wait and see. We must also truly believe in the concept of this new kind of money. Eventually more people will realize how great this technology is.
There are more and more panic sellers. they can affect a lots in cryptocurrency price. Hopefully people can see the potential of cryptocurrency and do not be panic anymore.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
Panic in selling will indeed harm us. now I am very careful in investing. because of course now more and more fraudulent projects therefore must be careful. emotions sometimes arise within us
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

Wise words, if you are gonna sell to fiat tho, the PlutusDEX exchange is doing for zero fees at the moment and its basically instantaneous https://plutus.it/dex
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 08, 2018, 01:19:02 AM
This advice may not apply to everyone  for instance,  I bought most of ether I am holding now when it dump below $200 few months ago.  I may decide to sell and still have 20 to 40% profit margin.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
November 07, 2018, 09:57:52 PM
Selling by looking at good situations and conditions will result in satisfaction, peace of mind and the right analysis can be a good opportunity. So panic selling will be a feeling of dissatisfaction and regret will occur.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 09:49:59 PM
Sometimes people need the fast money, need to cut their loss to save it from the dip so that's why they sell their asset & make the other are panic. We cant blame them cause it is their right to trade their token or coin, but I believe this market conditions will be better in the next future.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 07:40:30 PM
indeed the current market is not good condition but to sell it now, I don't think it's time. maybe in nexts months the price of ETH will increase considerably. so we must be patient to get satisfying results.
Activity: 121
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 07, 2018, 07:38:35 PM
You are right. I believe also we will see another huge bullrun in near future. Investors shouldnt sell their tokens with loss.They only need to wait until next bull. I never sold any token with loss. Always i am waiting for my profits no need to hurry up. We are still in early phase of crypto. We will earn more mnoey in the future.Patience is the key in that kind of bear market. Do not sell your tokens with loss.
Activity: 140
November 07, 2018, 07:31:13 PM
I believe that in the 9 months that the market drops people have stopped panic, and have been regrouped under the new market realities
Activity: 350
November 07, 2018, 07:24:16 PM
indeed for this year the price of bitcoin has a low rate, but you don't need to worry because everything has its time. keep calm and be patient. because bitcoin prices will rise in the near future
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 07, 2018, 07:09:08 PM
When you make this statement, of course, the attitude we have to defend is because Crypto prices will continue to strengthen until the end of this month and if prices become stronger, the bull run will occur at the end of the year so we cannot panic too quickly, maybe when there are still many investors who are still focused on BCH who will experience HF but after that Bitcoin will dominate again.
Pages:
Jump to: