Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 45. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 06, 2018, 05:37:29 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
It is suffering the most because we haven't seen it grew during the time when bitcoin recovered and other alts as well. Instead of recovery, it became stable to $280-$290 and now its down $227 and its possible that it may go further up to $200.

Looking at the percentage, it's not ETH that suffered with this correction since yesterday.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
Panic will only make us sell at low prices, and this is a loss in trading.
Actually, I will use this moment to buy and I will hold it until the price rises again. Because I'm sure, prices will go up later in the year.
Activity: 109
September 06, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I don't want to panic about it, but the truth is that I can't do anything now. I don't know what I can do. ETH's decline rate is so fast, can we really see it rise again? What price will it fall to this time?
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
I like that many do not lose heart. I think that everything will return to its place. We have already experienced a great drop in the cryptocurrency market and we will do it again, panic is the worst means.
Activity: 94
September 06, 2018, 05:24:21 AM
If we are scared, then I suggest converting the altcoin into bitcoin or USDT for saving. This is a very good choice, isn't it?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 05:23:30 AM
Of course the market will come back, but we do not know the exact time it returned. Current prices have bleed so much and this is not the time to sell. If sell now, then surely they will regret it in the future because prices have come to the bottom
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
September 06, 2018, 05:17:16 AM
Absolutely right, this is a normal condition. Before crawling up they have to go down, this will happen in a few weeks until the end of the year. And for those who want to get profit this is the right time to buy, and be patient until the end of the year. Hopefully the best for all of us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
September 06, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
This is really the effect of BTC, in my opinion if BTC rises again the price of ALTCOIN will soon follow and I think because the BTC prediction will return beyond the ETH
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 06, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
Do not look. That is the only way possible to not sell in panic situations.
Better to just let it be for the moment. Maybe a month or two then check back. If it is still at a lower price then leave it for more time.

This aint the future yet and that is why we are not seeing much progress. We will just have to wait and do what we can to spread the good news.
Yes my portfolio is also at red lights now. Big time.
Activity: 92
September 06, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Although the market is at a low point, I believe that the market will recover soon. What we need now is patient waiting. Don’t choose panic to sell our coins.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 06, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
At the end of the day it's your choice to make whether to sell now or wait, ethereum has been disappointing so not everyone will be willing to wait to see if it will rise again. I advise to sell part and hold part.
Activity: 180
September 06, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
This is true. then it is required a patience that you are also not easily influenced by others. Then we really do have to be careful. If we panic, then we will lose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:38:19 AM
panic sell will only make me lose more, so I decided to leave the account and not open it until 2019, there must be a sense of disappointment but panic sell is stupid think
Activity: 130
September 06, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
Are you comforting yourself? The market is not what everyone thinks. Bitcoin I am in favor of not panic. But the Ethereum suggest is to sell it quickly.
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 04:36:59 AM
yes from yesterday I saw my red market didn't know what happened even though yesterday there was a lot of good news about crypto but why yesterday in an instant it was red, I hope this preparation to soar I think maybe this is the right time to buy the ethreum and hold it
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices
September 06, 2018, 04:32:58 AM
Ethereum's price depends a lot on the number of successfully launched ICOs on it. The market mainly got bearish because of ICO-related FUD, so less people are probably investing in ICOs. This is also true because of the stats on huge sums of money lost by investors in 2017. Less ICOs means eth price dropping. If people try to invest in ICOs carefully, less scamming projects will make it and the price of eth will grow slowly, but confidently.
Activity: 128
September 06, 2018, 04:31:25 AM
Sell now is stupid and panic. The market is crashing too much and it seems unusual. Please wait for the market to get stable again, the price will increase back soon. You shouldn't panic sell.
Activity: 379
September 06, 2018, 04:26:16 AM
It's a really bad day, and hopefully the market will be corrected soon, and if it falls sharply too often it will hurt the confidence of new investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 06, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
Each wave of growth has a smaller maximum. This is similar to the fact that manipulation is growth before a dump. This was necessary to increase the average selling price BTC. Someone gets rid of the BTC.
Something tells me that growth will be in 2020, when will be halvening.
I agree with you, I think that we will not see growth in the near future, so many more people are confident that we will start growing soon. Not when the majority did not win, when we see panic in the market and mass sales, then there will be a trend change, but for now we will not fall!
Activity: 87
September 06, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
Yes, I agree with you. I am holding a coin in my hand and I am losing money, but I will not choose panic selling because I know that the current price is not the highest price. I need to wait patiently for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: