Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 44. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
If you will panic sell someone will take advantage of it and he will gain more profit in the future so the better thing to do now is buy the cryptos that weak hands have sold.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
I agree with you, investing in the world of cryptocurrency requires patience and positive thoughts so as not to panic and suffer losses, keep believing in the development of the cryptocurrency world, holding back is the best key to successfully investing in cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
September 06, 2018, 07:21:10 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

Ethereum will never update its historical maximum. This coin was created not for speculation and to expect from it the growth is completely stupid.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
Now is not the best time to sell coins. The market has fallen so much, and the price at the level of last year
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:13:45 AM
Why should we sell? To lost almost all your money? That would be insane, the most logical move that we should do right now with our ether is to hold and hold until reaches zero or to 1k$. Just don't what is the cause of this recent dip but i have not lost faith on ether.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
I don't think the people panic sell make it the market all red, it seems the people using the trading bot or the day trade every day, the crypto market is not healthy, many people using this method for trading, I afraid the market never growth again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
I have no doubts that we will see the market recovery very soon and there's at least one good reason for that. Everyone is now looking forward to the next decision from SEC about bitcoin ETF on September 30. I really hope that they will accept the ETF this time, otherwise we will see another serious drop down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
I do not panic and are not affected by the current chaotic market situation, I have held my altcoin for a few months and this is not the right time to sell, I believe this mess is only temporary, I think this chaos has been arranged by someone or a group Greedy people, just calm down everything will be fine.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 06:55:30 AM
Ethereum is a top currency, but the price dermatologist be very reactive to a general dump, while it's reluctant to rise when the market is moving upwards.
But hodling is the best way to protect your assets and capital. Don't panic sell.
Activity: 1274
September 06, 2018, 06:53:16 AM
You are right wait and hold all coins as this is big surge and hope soon it will recover.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
September 06, 2018, 06:50:23 AM
With a market situation like this, calmness takes precedence and don't panic. I agree with you that Ethereum will go back up considering Ethereum from various opinions on the forum is an altcoin that has a future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 06, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
It is funny to read such a posts.
After every drop I see something like that. But, now is the deepest ETH crisis this year.  225$ for ETH is dramatic.
Still hope that ETH will recover, but unfortunately not sure anymore.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 06, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
Thanks for your words of encouragement, but unfortunately my forecast about the market isn't positive. We may see the new bottom for many altcoins, and I think for ETH also. But don't think that the crypto is dead, this is only the beginning and wise investors are preparing to make big purchases for the long term.
Activity: 46
September 06, 2018, 06:34:25 AM
yes I really agree with you, the current market conditions will end and I believe that
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 06:24:21 AM
Without a doubt the market will soon go up, you should not panic, it is better to have patience and wait. Due to the drop of bitcoin almost all the coins are in the red zone, but I think this will not last long
I read this answer every month when the market falls for 7 months. the last time on global korektsii bitcoin from 1k to $ 200 was more than a year. what prevents another half a year from falling? so I would not be so sure that the growth will soon go up
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
September 06, 2018, 06:20:44 AM
The situation right now is the essence of panic selling, market is crashing based on pure fear.
ETH was very low and now it is crashing even more.
This could be the lowest point of the market in coming years.
Activity: 317
September 06, 2018, 06:11:18 AM
I am also confident that thing will improve, its only a matter of time. Although this bear bear is really discouraging especially to those who are just joining the crypto train but I believe the most latter part of the year will give us something to be happy about.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 06, 2018, 06:07:57 AM
If we are scared, then I suggest converting the altcoin into bitcoin or USDT for saving. This is a very good choice, isn't it?
That's a strategy but I doubt it that these newbies who are panic selling now can think of this.

Once a trader has lost his sense of his mind, he won't think of a strategy or any plan to recover. All he thinks is on how he can get off his coins and cut his losses. I have that experienced before that I panic sold few years ago and I regret that move because the market recovered afterwards and I lost more than I thought of by panic selling.
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 06:07:04 AM
And the question is : How long?
When ETH fallen from 800 to 250, I think it will rise soon, then once again...
I'll never sell ETH until it reach 500$, for sure. The price is too low.
I think that with the advent of futures the price will be established around 500 - 600 $, traders will not be interested in the level of 200-250 $ and they will raise it.
Activity: 602
September 06, 2018, 05:39:52 AM
Yeah you are absolutely right, there is have no need to panic. Just hold your coin, very soon we will saw green signal in market. I am at the end of this the market will grow up again. Have patience
Pages:
Jump to: