Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 46. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
September 06, 2018, 04:13:12 AM
Each wave of growth has a smaller maximum. This is similar to the fact that manipulation is growth before a dump. This was necessary to increase the average selling price BTC. Someone gets rid of the BTC.
Something tells me that growth will be in 2020, when will be halvening.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
How confident are you that Ethereum will rise again. If Ethereum's condition continues to be like this, everyone will panic. I once studied the market chart, in a matter of minutes, Ethereum, which had just risen a few%, immediately dropped.
Even so, I hope, this panic will soon end and Ethereum rises again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
The BTCTalk "investors" strategy since 2009:

1 - HOLD
2 - Drop ? HODL
3 - Drop again ? Posting threads to tell peoples HODLing
4 - Keep dropping ? Sell dead coins
5 - Later after market capitulation: Post threads to tell peoples buying
6 - Back to 1

absolutely true.

And don't forget that they have been saying : wait for the market to pump. But then the market drops, and they tell you, wait more. And finally, when the market collapses, they say: wait 2 years more.

This people are actually morons, and those who follow their advices are stupids aswell.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 06, 2018, 04:09:45 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
At least you have to give a reason why it will rise again, I also believe it will rise again because the cause of falling prices is a FUD about Silk road, I think this condition is purely manipulated
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 06, 2018, 04:09:21 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Let them panic, I will buy more later. Where did you see the panic? Once again, the bots dumped the price, nothing unusual.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
September 06, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
The BTCTalk "investors" strategy since 2009:

1 - HOLD
2 - Drop ? HODL
3 - Drop again ? Posting threads to tell peoples HODLing
4 - Keep dropping ? Sell dead coins
5 - Later after market capitulation: Post threads to tell peoples buying
6 - Back to 1
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:08:18 AM
Yesterday was a "red day" for the market. There is a lot of FUD news creating a crisis that leads to the price of the market once again having a spectacular dump. Many people have sold off their coin at a surprisingly low price. I am not like that, I still believe in the market. The market will soon return. Good luck brothers!
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:06:10 AM
What happened to Ethereum? This is the question I really want to know. Maybe the current situation is preparing for the bull market? The two sides tempted each other and then determined the market trend. Do you think so?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:02:38 AM
And the question is : How long?
When ETH fallen from 800 to 250, I think it will rise soon, then once again...
I'll never sell ETH until it reach 500$, for sure. The price is too low.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 06, 2018, 04:02:03 AM
I actually prefer this kind of situation, because I can take profit of bounce, and get at a cheaper price, because if a panic at the end always regrets. so my advice is don't panic followup, but this is an excellent time for you to buy more.
September 06, 2018, 03:59:14 AM
I like your thinking that is optimistic about the market today.
Actually, this is all just temporary and normal. We just need patience and wait for the ETH to go up again. Not only did ETH experience a decline but all coins are currently experiencing a deep decline.
This is all there is no factor that causes prices to fall but it is time for crypto market prices to drop after rising high last year. We don't need to panic and just hold back.

yes it's normal for an asset to lose 85% of it's value.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MORON???
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
I like your thinking that is optimistic about the market today.
Actually, this is all just temporary and normal. We just need patience and wait for the ETH to go up again. Not only did ETH experience a decline but all coins are currently experiencing a deep decline.
This is all there is no factor that causes prices to fall but it is time for crypto market prices to drop after rising high last year. We don't need to panic and just hold back.
Activity: 420
September 06, 2018, 03:53:25 AM
for sure the market will recover inless than no time ,because the market is already oversold which is indicating resistant to the down trend.
Activity: 476
September 06, 2018, 03:52:18 AM
If you make some profit you should sell. It is a concept of trading. Looking at graph and using fundamental and technical analysis we can make a conclusion that price will go deeper.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 06, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
How you can be sure there is no obvious answer to that so your saying is just speculative, maybe eth will rise again but we don't know when and not really sure about that
therefore we must make a wise decision however we can still analyze eth price movement and gathering all information from that so we can make the best decision available.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
September 06, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
Today market was drop and bitcoin or altcoin have lower price, but you never panic when faced this moment, try to keep calm and hold your asset until price is back to normal and higher. Maybe next month or usually at the end of years always have something more awsome for bitcoin or altcoin price.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:45:38 AM
Yes, don't panic, keep calm.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
September 06, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
The market is going down with every minute we don't decide on what to do like sell now to prevent further losses or wait. It'd a though decision one must make for themselves.
September 06, 2018, 03:41:12 AM
yes, do NOT PANIC SELL. Wait till it goes to 0.

BTW, if the market finally dies, WHO OF YOU ARE GOING TO ASSUME RESPONSABILITIES FOR SPREADING OUT FALSE STATEMENTS AND HOPES ABOUT CRYPTO?

If i were a lawyer, i would take you to court. It's criminal to tell lies to people.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 03:39:36 AM
I think if the current market conditions with a very downgraded graph, it would feel bored. I just thought while hoping that next year the market conditions would no longer be like this.
Pages:
Jump to: