Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 12. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 21, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
Ethereum is still suffering , And it is torchering other altcoins based on ETH platform , I don't know what is the deep point of ethereum , it seems like it is breaking all of its support points , I have sold my Ethereum coins till I hear something really good about it.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 11:41:31 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
I think we should sell more than keep the coins when the market drops more. If you keep your assets i think it will lose and you can buy expensive coins.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
I am sure that this year is truly suffering and has no price value. I think this is very bad and my hope should change next year, we have to be enthusiastic about crytocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
If you have been keep holding until now you should not panic cause you already ride 20k down to 4500 BITCOIN further drops aiyt nothing now. you should atleast research the coins you are holding and sell those you think wont survive
Activity: 504
November 21, 2018, 11:25:46 AM
I agree, we don't become panic selling. we have to be patient even though the crypto market conditions are very bad. let's just say that if this is a crypto downtime, there will definitely be a time when the crypto market will rise again. just wait for the crypto market to recover, we don't become panic selling, it's better to start buying little by little.
Activity: 363
November 21, 2018, 11:25:22 AM
many sell their tokens despite falling crypto. many think that it is the last but many have repented because the crypto mark has risen again.

Yes, selling right now is not advisable. Right now, I think we need to pump more from the tower, until the price increases again and we will be rich. Do not feel afraid, because investment is not waiting for anyone Cool.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
the one who will sell now in a minus, will make a mistake. The market will recover. You can benefit from the situation. Even now some of the coins there is growth, the same DASH and XIN grow.
a lot of coins grow, not the fact that it is a good coin. (not talking about DASH) in any case, projects benefit in this situation. It is possible that we will see new coins in the top.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 21, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
the one who will sell now in a minus, will make a mistake. The market will recover. You can benefit from the situation. Even now some of the coins there is growth, the same DASH and XIN grow.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 21, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
Do you think someone will decide to sell at current prices? I think you have to be very short-sighted to sell at current prices and go to such a big minus.
Why do you think the sale at that price a mistake? I bought BTC for $ 2,500 and I'm afraid that the course again be the same or even lower. Why don't I sell some BTC now to profit? Yes, if you bought BTC more expensive than $ 6000, then sell now makes no sense.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 21, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
Do you think someone will decide to sell at current prices? I think you have to be very short-sighted to sell at current prices and go to such a big minus.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
November 21, 2018, 08:32:48 AM
if I personally feel that panic is normal but we must be able to control it so that it is not excessive, ethereum is indeed very bad at the moment, the price drops very dramatically, but there is a possibility that prices will rise again, we must believe that the market will recover
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 21, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
During a panic, it's better not to sell anything. During a panic, it's better to buy. The current drop looks very strong, so I think that we won't see a price below 4000.
It is not always better to buy when panic arrives, because sometimse this panic could cause huge price drop after your buy order, so in that case was better to sell than buy at that price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
I have personally not profitable to sell, as the loss is too great. I will be extremely growth, is sit and wait. Of course the stomach wants some food.
Activity: 276
November 20, 2018, 11:53:02 AM
panic creates an act without thinking. but if you think carefully, it's okay if you want to sell it. If it's ETH, don't think  panic. because ETH I am sure will rise again

The whole question is when it starts to grow and to what level it will fall before. Perhaps it makes sense to sell it right now and buy a lot more at a fallen price?
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
During a panic, it's better not to sell anything. During a panic, it's better to buy. The current drop looks very strong, so I think that we won't see a price below 4000.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
I did not buy my ETH, I earned them in the bounty. But I am not ready to sell them at that price! If someone decided to create a panic in order to buy very well, then let them not count on my ETH !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 06:36:39 AM
Those people who took loans from the bank to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in fear go every hour to a coinmarketcap. This is of course very bad, but the market should die at the beginning and then rise with a new force. Then there will be the conquest of new peaks.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 20, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
I strongly recommend to everyone don't be become panic seller due to the current market situation. The market has consistency falling down but sooner it will bounce back and start to pump up. So don't be a panic seller and hold your coins. And if it is possible to buy then buy it, this is a golden opportunity for us to make a profit from it in future.
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
November 20, 2018, 06:07:44 AM
Selling now is a big mistake for those who live their lives in fear. What we are seeing right now is just classic when the big boys get the little people to let go of their chips.

I agree with that. This is the crypto market, and the same thing here is repeated all the time. There is no end to Ascension, and there is no end to its decline. the bull is always a difficult phase.

Therefore you have to be patient and wait
Activity: 518
November 20, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
Selling now is a big mistake for those who live their lives in fear. What we are seeing right now is just classic when the big boys get the little people to let go of their chips.
Pages:
Jump to: