Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 11. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

indeed, we don't feel panicked at this time with the current conditions. because conditions are not always like this. surely over time it will change immediately. so we wait when the conditions of change will occur. then we sell it.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
Never ever do panic about the market.
It is a matter of research and studies. be careful anytime on what you will decide.
The market now is a disaster and many holders are in a state of depression.
But this is just for a while, it will not last long!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
November 23, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
No one is panic selling currently. We are just moving with how the market is. We all want to start buying from where the coins will bottom. If you don't want this, then keep hodling your coins but don't tell anyone that they are selling because they panic. It is normal to see this kind of market when people are ready to buy at lower price. Mostly, this trend is followed by a massive pump in such a way that if you don't enter on time, you will be the one the buy at higher prices. When the bottom is reached, the whales will now start buying more and more so be very watchful if you have sold all your coins and waiting for them to bottom.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 04:23:35 PM
At the moment, there is no doubt that the market will recover soon. The correction ends and now the prices will rise.

Why did you make such a conclusion? I understand this situation so, if Bitcoin rises to the end of the week to 5000, 5100 dollars, then most likely the market will begin to gradually recover, but if this rebound is not, it says that investors are now few and they are simply not enough and therefore the market will go even deeper.

because everyone is waiting for the market to recover, and the situation only gets worse as a result, there is more negative
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Agree panic should not be on the market due to the fact that you can lose your money overnight , be able to tolerate and take all the risks that you went !
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 22, 2018, 04:03:24 PM
Yes, I also believe in Vitalik and ETH team. Now the price is on the decline due to problems in the ETH network. But when they solve these problems, the price will go up again and very quickly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 03:50:30 PM
At the moment, there is no doubt that the market will recover soon. The correction ends and now the prices will rise.

Why did you make such a conclusion? I understand this situation so, if Bitcoin rises to the end of the week to 5000, 5100 dollars, then most likely the market will begin to gradually recover, but if this rebound is not, it says that investors are now few and they are simply not enough and therefore the market will go even deeper.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 03:34:19 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
after the hash war other cryptocurrency get the impact from this conflict, especially their parent Bitcoin

To be honest, I almost followed a panic sale when I saw the market's decline keep decreasing the longer the value held was decreasing, but I am sure that crypto will have a resurrection even though it takes a long time but it will happen
don't follow them, but this is grat time for buy more altcoin as you can if you have more FIAT
Activity: 538
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
I agree with you, the etherium will still show, but the market is now red but do not panic in front of it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 22, 2018, 03:16:57 PM
To be honest, I almost followed a panic sale when I saw the market's decline keep decreasing the longer the value held was decreasing, but I am sure that crypto will have a resurrection even though it takes a long time but it will happen
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 22, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
Yes its a long downtrend. We are watching the red move for over the year.  Its all about to get panicked and sell there asset.  Its still we hope that market will rise so don't be panicked time to hold our asset.

To never experience frustrations about your investments, it is enough to follow one very good rule, to invest only those funds for the loss of which you are mentally prepared. By investing personal funds or more than you can afford, you bind yourself emotionally, and this is fraught with the dependence of your mental state with the state of your assets.
Activity: 644
November 22, 2018, 01:53:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies continue to bleed, and we can reliably claim that most people have left optimism, even though the hope dies last, and the turnaround may be coming by the end of this year.
Anyway, on Tuesday, it was reported that the start of the Bakkt is moving towards the end of January 2019. After the Bakkte news, panic was lifted and "weak hands" helped Bitcoin to get deep below target value.
It is also very difficult to decide whether to sell or not to sell. Remember, emotions are the biggest enemy of a trader. So you certainly do not sell in panic, it's the worst thing you can do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 01:49:09 PM
So, how long you think we will wait for that rise? Because market only starts to be really red, and it would be worst with time.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 07:28:36 PM
For a long term trader, the spontaneous devaluation of the market does not value much, this might only be a correction phase if not, the cryptocurrency market corrects itself over time so the money has a high probability to be recovered all you do is wait and hope for the market to recover soon. I am sure soon we will see greenery again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 21, 2018, 06:23:23 PM
Panic selling cannot be stop as long as many people in this community are new comers or dont know how to handle pressure.
Those people must first to understand that cryptocurrency is not stable, they are just looking for the upward trend and didn't think about the struggles.
Now that they are seeing the market really bloody and falling down in a large scale they will sell and want to go out as early as they can.
Those people who understand cryptocurrency are the one who are keep holding their belongings and keep on buying at low.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 21, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
Well, yes, if you did not sell when the market was stable for a long time in one place, then selling in the fall is not the most reasonable thing to do now. It is necessary to understand that this is exactly what the big players are trying to achieve, so that we would merge all our tokens for nothing.
Activity: 420
November 21, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
most people will definitely panic and worry when the market is red like this, moreover this is getting worse. but I believe the market will rise again and hopefully it will surpass like the end of 2017
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
I'm sure ethereum prices will go up, but not for this year, I think next year or more.
Holding coins for long-term investment requires patience, maybe everyone will panic and sell the coins they have, because they don't want to lose too much
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 21, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
Ethereum is still suffering , And it is torchering other altcoins based on ETH platform , I don't know what is the deep point of ethereum , it seems like it is breaking all of its support points , I have sold my Ethereum coins till I hear something really good about it.
etheteum is suffering and tjat is true but i think that it will not last forever as thos cryptocurrency is so strong in my opinion and will stay the same
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 21, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
panic selling uas never brought people any good and you shpuld remember about that as there are many people who regret it
Pages:
Jump to: