Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't you wish you never had any alcohol? - page 4. (Read 12332 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
February 13, 2015, 11:12:26 AM
I dont drink or smoke so i've saved a lot of money and health.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
February 13, 2015, 10:48:26 AM
"μέτρον ἄριστον" or "moderation is the best thing"

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 13, 2015, 10:42:51 AM
up
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
January 20, 2015, 08:22:30 PM
Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
January 20, 2015, 08:18:17 PM
I drink red wine everyday. My doctor said it is good for my heart if drink moderately. I have no regrets about drinking alcohol because I can control myself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
January 20, 2015, 05:37:08 PM
Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink

Just because a substance is problematic for you, doesn't mean that it is for everyone else.

In moderation I find that alcohol is beneficial to one's life (for health and social reasons).
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
January 20, 2015, 05:03:22 PM
Yes.  But you'd have to realize if alcohol was outlawed there'd probably be "another drug" that everyoned be takin
Activity: 252
January 20, 2015, 03:46:21 PM

Wouldnt be any better, just quit drinking, drugs or any sort of waste of money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2015, 03:23:12 AM
no.

Why would I have such desires?

You would if you reach the point where you need to drink everyday in order to don't suffer
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 19, 2015, 11:34:53 PM
no.

Why would I have such desires?
January 19, 2015, 10:00:17 AM
Lucky for me, I've never drank alcohol. I'm in my mid-twenties.

Yes, good for him!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
January 13, 2015, 04:41:31 PM
Lucky for me, I've never drank alcohol. I'm in my mid-twenties.
January 13, 2015, 04:37:14 PM
Quit alcohol a long time ago.

Thought it was cool to drink when I was young, realize how stupid I was.

Don't blame yourself too much because it's greater to stop drinking than it was bad to drink!
January 11, 2015, 03:41:55 PM
Drinking and smoking is a waste. A waste of money and a waste of time. Not to mention some people are more susceptible to addictions.

Smoking and drinking alcohol are obviously terrible for your health, when you smoke and drink a lot you wake up feeling very bad and not ready to work efficiently.
Whoa, whoa, whoa - everyone knows smoking is good for work productivity. People who aren't smoking aren't stressed enough. People who aren't over-stressed aren't working hard enough. Management 101

Wink
Smoking relax you in the short term but stress you overall. Everyone has his little thing to accept the abuse and the stress, some play, some fu.ck, some smoke, some drink ect..
Activity: 476
I like boobies
January 11, 2015, 10:02:09 AM
On the contrary, I wish I had the money and stamina to remain in a drunken stupor, just like NC did in Leaving Las Vegas. Naturally, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, but I have my reasons.

Alcohol can be fun but be careful, maybe talk about it to someone.

I actually don't drink much. I only wish I could. It's just whenever I think about my life and the general state of the world (which is like all the time - I can't NOT think about it) I find it really depressing. I've talked to plenty of people about it over the years (pretty much anyone who'll listen), but unless the world itself changes for the better (which I can't see ever happening anymore) I'm never going to feel any better. So ya, drinking myself to death doesn't seem like such a bad proposition after all, considering I believe we're all dead already. We just don't know it yet. But hey, don't mind me, since there's nothing you can do about it anyway. In fact, I suggest everyone just keep wearing their rose colored glasses. Ignorance is bliss. (Which is why I've stopped talking about it with people for the most part.)
Activity: 266
January 11, 2015, 09:25:01 AM
Don?t drink enough alcohol to wish anything, its about moderation in life  Tongue
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
January 11, 2015, 09:14:53 AM
Drinking and smoking is a waste. A waste of money and a waste of time. Not to mention some people are more susceptible to addictions.

Smoking and drinking alcohol are obviously terrible for your health, when you smoke and drink a lot you wake up feeling very bad and not ready to work efficiently.
Whoa, whoa, whoa - everyone knows smoking is good for work productivity. People who aren't smoking aren't stressed enough. People who aren't over-stressed aren't working hard enough. Management 101
January 11, 2015, 09:07:47 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 10, 2015, 06:12:35 PM
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
January 10, 2015, 03:16:02 PM
-_- I never had any....
Pages:
Jump to: