Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't you wish you never had any alcohol? - page 7. (Read 12332 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 07, 2014, 03:39:07 PM
Getting buzzed from alcohol can break down social borders and allow people to talk more freely then they normally would otherwise (can be good or bad)
Obviously different types of alcohol have different effects but I think alcohol could be good when used in moderation. If not moderated, it will knock most of your asses out or cause you to knock yourself out on a toilet bowl, passed out in your own vomit  Cheesy   Sounds like a blast.

Get drunk, not blitzed.  Wink

haha that picture.

and the quote of no stories start w. a salad lolol.

A lot of horror stories that you don't want to happen to you start with alcohol : rape, stupid mistake, cheating ect.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 06, 2014, 06:19:37 PM
Getting buzzed from alcohol can break down social borders and allow people to talk more freely then they normally would otherwise (can be good or bad)
Obviously different types of alcohol have different effects but I think alcohol could be good when used in moderation. If not moderated, it will knock most of your asses out or cause you to knock yourself out on a toilet bowl, passed out in your own vomit  Cheesy   Sounds like a blast.

haha that picture.

and the quote of no stories start w. a salad lolol.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
November 06, 2014, 02:26:12 PM

Activity: 167
November 06, 2014, 02:08:26 PM
everyone has a choice.. its matter of quitting that life style and staying committed.
Activity: 541
Garbochock
November 06, 2014, 02:01:33 PM
i never drink alcohol
so i have already saved a lot of money avoiding them

But you missed a loooooot from not drinking.

What? being sick...laughing at anything & others laughing at you because how stupid you look...getting points on your license. Being curled up on a ball on a park bench in the middle of winter whilst it pisses down in the morning. Losing half your teeth.

That's the best thing about drinking you get shitfaced and don't remember 90% of it....and you get to kill off brain cells for free.
It's a myth that it kills brain cells. And being shitfaced is awesome! Grin

@HysteriaBit
That's what I call a good night out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
November 06, 2014, 10:42:07 AM
Without alcohol, I'd be a yogi living in the trees high up on a mountain.  Probably high on strange berries.

In this scenario money wouldn't matter anyways.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
November 06, 2014, 10:41:35 AM
same here never took a sip of alcohol, never smoked but still poor  Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 06, 2014, 10:38:15 AM
i never drink alcohol

What? being sick...laughing at anything & others laughing at you because how stupid you look...getting points on your license. Being curled up on a ball on a park bench in the middle of winter whilst it pisses down in the morning. Losing half your teeth.

That's the best thing about drinking you get shitfaced and don't remember 90% of it....and you get to kill off brain cells for free.
Activity: 2
November 06, 2014, 10:15:24 AM
i never drink alcohol

Activity: 56
November 06, 2014, 08:54:00 AM
i never drink alcohol

Activity: 56
November 06, 2014, 08:43:18 AM
I drink beer once a week. Smiley I really have too.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
November 06, 2014, 03:43:30 AM
i never drink alcohol
November 05, 2014, 04:15:39 PM
Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink
I just read the question again and realized that you made some stupid arguments; Why would non-drinkers be smarter than drinkers?
And why would non-drinking friends be better friends than the drinking ones?

Alcohol kills your brain cells, makes you not study and focus, is bad for your health in general and can cause depression
Non-drinking friends will be more focus on their health, sport activities, studies and succeed in their professional fields than drinkers that are less reliable and less healthy
Alcohol actually doesn't kill brain cells, it's a myth. And sure, when you're drunk it can be pretty hard to focus, but it doesn't affect your ability to do so sober.
And honestly, the most reliable and ambiguous people I know all drink.

You would agree alcohol is not good for sanity and for the brain, it is bad for hundreds of other health related reasons and it impairs your judgment dramatically

I still enjoy a drink once in a while but it is good to know how bad it can be Wink
Activity: 42
October 24, 2014, 11:26:11 AM
I rarely drink, but I still have none of those lol.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
October 24, 2014, 10:53:42 AM
Yep I accidentally drank methane because I confused it with ethanol.

Sad

Wtf did I just read?

And on topic: well, I drink rarely, and never got drunk, so cheers for me.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
October 24, 2014, 09:01:12 AM

Sad

Did you explode?
Activity: 251
October 24, 2014, 03:00:19 AM

Sad

Activity: 541
Garbochock
October 24, 2014, 01:45:48 AM
Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink
I just read the question again and realized that you made some stupid arguments; Why would non-drinkers be smarter than drinkers?

Alcohol kills your brain cells, makes you not study and focus, is bad for your health in general and can cause depression
Non-drinking friends will be more focus on their health, sport activities, studies and succeed in their professional fields than drinkers that are less reliable and less healthy
Alcohol actually doesn't kill brain cells, it's a myth. And sure, when you're drunk it can be pretty hard to focus, but it doesn't affect your ability to do so sober.
And honestly, the most reliable and ambiguous people I know all drink.
October 23, 2014, 10:02:52 AM

This is just very naive Cheesy You could work for some anti-alcohol agency Cheesy life is just more complicated than that

Life is complicated but I think you are better off not drinking compared to drinking everything else being equal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 23, 2014, 09:52:34 AM

Because it seems he uses similiar assumption to "religion is good, drugs are bad" - and as B. Maher said "... and I just couldn't disagree more" Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: