Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't you wish you never had any alcohol? - page 9. (Read 12332 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 10, 2014, 11:23:28 AM
i always wish i did things i didn't do.  this makes me feel more fulfilled as a robot
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
YOU"RE LIKE A TIMEBOMB!
October 10, 2014, 11:09:41 AM
I shouldve drink today.. But then again.. nevermind.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
October 08, 2014, 05:01:47 PM
drinking is for casuals
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 08, 2014, 11:35:04 AM
This is why I don't ever want to step close to drinking or smoking,
I have some friends my age(unfortunately-See my profile) that smoke and drink. I instantly lose all my respect for them.
It just consumes your life slowly without you knowing it and before you know, your life is gone.

Good for you but you may be exaggerating a little, it feels like it goes fast after 25 no matter what
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2014, 09:07:02 AM
This is why I don't ever want to step close to drinking or smoking,
I have some friends my age(unfortunately-See my profile) that smoke and drink. I instantly lose all my respect for them.
It just consumes your life slowly without you knowing it and before you know, your life is gone.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 07, 2014, 06:13:29 PM
It wasted 3 years of my life. My chance to get promoted in my work and would have healthy body right now.
October 07, 2014, 04:49:03 PM
Yes, I do wish I never had any alcohol. The only thing I may change is if I have any more. I wouldn't humblebrag that I've never had any in this tread. There are some things one just has to find out for themselves. I've made good decisions and poor ones. 

Nice story, I think you can know that some stuff are bad without trying them and you agree right?
Someone that is bad is obvious for some but not for others
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 07, 2014, 10:04:31 AM
Yes, I do wish I never had any alcohol. The only thing I may change is if I have any more. I wouldn't humblebrag that I've never had any in this tread. There are some things one just has to find out for themselves. I've made good decisions and poor ones. 
Activity: 154
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 07, 2014, 09:12:42 AM
I like beer, but not in excess

I still enjoy a cold beer every now and then myself. all good things, in moderation of course.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2014, 09:10:40 AM
I actually dont regret anything, it was cool times
Activity: 704
October 07, 2014, 08:57:01 AM
I like beer, but not in excess
Activity: 154
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 07, 2014, 08:13:44 AM
Alcohol and drugs are bad for your period. I'm sorry that my life has taken the path it is, to bring me to where i'm at, but i feel like God, or maybe even the "cosmic forces of the universe" set me on this road less traveled for a reason, and i turned to be ok afterall, happily drug free for 2 years!
Activity: 199
October 07, 2014, 07:42:52 AM
I like beer way to much to think that my life would be better without alcohol. But with that said I almost never get drunk, hangovers hit hard when you get older  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
October 07, 2014, 07:35:00 AM
Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink

Personally haven't drank much myself, but yes.  Maybe I'd have a family that loves me had my dad not drink beer nearly everyday of my life.

The only thing alcohol is good for is death.
What about the drugs dank?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
October 06, 2014, 07:52:26 PM
I'm having a nice cold beer now, cant beat it after a hard days work.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 06, 2014, 07:41:02 PM
Wouldn't your life be better? How much did you spend on alcohol? Imagine you invested this money or started a business with it?

If you never had any alcohol you would have avoided many mistakes, work harder and more easily, you would be smarter, richer, more healthy and with better friends Wink

Personally haven't drank much myself, but yes.  Maybe I'd have a family that loves me had my dad not drink beer nearly everyday of my life.

The only thing alcohol is good for is death.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 06, 2014, 05:10:54 PM
I never had enough money for alcohol and I don't really hang out with the people who party hard here in college.
October 06, 2014, 04:12:36 PM
Lol, not for a second! Cheesy
I don't regret anything I've done because of drinking (I don't care anyway lol), I've had awesome times while drunk, and if I get to drunk to remember anything my friends will have some awesome stories to tell me next time we meet! Grin
Yeah, sure, it costs me money, but on the other hand, I better use my money to have fun rather than buying more stuff that will only make me feel empty!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzghuek2HL1qbqxsmo1_1280.png
Not at all. I just think it's fun to get drunk, and also to hear about the stupid things I've done while drunk (and forgot about).
Some people other drugs, some prefer not doing drugs at all. But I like alcohol, simple as that.

If you want to accomplish long term success in love, financially or in any field, alcohol gets in the way of that
Yeah, if I abuse it. Drinking while partying, and maybe having a beer every now and then, is not a problem.

Any alcohol is bad for your skin, heart, lever, arteries, ect. and will raise the probability that you do something stupid or take more useless risks
Drinking a lot at a party is very bad for your mental health and your brain, it raise the probability of being depressed

i've got some great memories, just wish i could remember them.

LOL.  Alcohol doesn't make me lose my memory; it just hurts the next day.  Smiley

It does both Wink
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 01, 2014, 01:32:23 AM
i've got some great memories, just wish i could remember them.

LOL.  Alcohol doesn't make me lose my memory; it just hurts the next day.  Smiley
Activity: 541
Garbochock
October 01, 2014, 01:27:53 AM
Lol, not for a second! Cheesy
I don't regret anything I've done because of drinking (I don't care anyway lol), I've had awesome times while drunk, and if I get to drunk to remember anything my friends will have some awesome stories to tell me next time we meet! Grin
Yeah, sure, it costs me money, but on the other hand, I better use my money to have fun rather than buying more stuff that will only make me feel empty!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzghuek2HL1qbqxsmo1_1280.png
Not at all. I just think it's fun to get drunk, and also to hear about the stupid things I've done while drunk (and forgot about).
Some people other drugs, some prefer not doing drugs at all. But I like alcohol, simple as that.

If you want to accomplish long term success in love, financially or in any field, alcohol gets in the way of that
Yeah, if I abuse it. Drinking while partying, and maybe having a beer every now and then, is not a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: