Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 11. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
I like a good project, I will use the project
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would like to see colorful special effects where dragons fight for honor and glory))
Activity: 77
Some great news for you all!

The next generation of cryptogames is here: we will revolutionize the industry by giving you all dragon eggs for free!

Check this out https://medium.com/@dragonereum/dragonereum-revolutionizing-the-cryptogaming-monetization-model-ab16306df747
Then how to understand the game on the blockchain. For example, I am not very familiar with this technology, but I understand that it is not realistic to launch a full-fledged game into the blockchain.
So we are not talking about Counter-Strike or Minecraft or other dynamic games. This is a kind of collectible with the ability to improve your percussion. And some gaming features.
Then what kind of game opportunities are planned there? Will the interaction between the characters be created?

We try to introduce new mechanics and approaches to the game. Dragonereum will have blockchain genetics, leveling up, breeding, battling and own in-game cryptocurrency!

Please check our wp to see the technology behind the game: https://dragonereum.io/dragonereum-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 252
Then what kind of game opportunities are planned there? Will the interaction between the characters be created?
Activity: 126
So we are not talking about Counter-Strike or Minecraft or other dynamic games. This is a kind of collectible with the ability to improve your percussion. And some gaming features.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Then how to understand the game on the blockchain. For example, I am not very familiar with this technology, but I understand that it is not realistic to launch a full-fledged game into the blockchain.
How much is the game? Need to pay for the game or for each character?

The game is FREE, we don't charge anything for eggs. The only thing you need to pay is the transaction fee to miners, which is out of our control.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
how are they going to put the gameplay on the blockchain? This is not real. There will be terrible brakes.
You probably do not correctly imagine this project. No one will post the gameplay you are blocking. Blockchain is not for this purpose.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
how are they going to put the gameplay on the blockchain? This is not real. There will be terrible brakes.
Guys, who knows when approximately will be in Ethereum block 6789876? Are there any approximate dates?

The approximate date is the 28th of November. Read our latest announcemet for more info: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/the-time-to-claim-your-free-blockchain-dragon-eggs-draws-ever-closer-8c854ec8098e
Good afternoon! Tell me the game is already running or is testing just yet?
If the characters will be distributed free of charge, then how are the project team going to make money?
Yes, this is a very interesting question. Are you planning a mobile app? If so, under which axis?

The game is on the full run! Beta testin was successfully finished, you can see the results here: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/the-beta-testing-is-finally-finished-33569bdb65a

Our project is more a showcase rather than a business venture, so we are not planning to get rich on it.
Guys, who knows when approximately will be in Ethereum block 6789876? Are there any approximate dates?
Estimated Ethereum block 6789876 will be at the end of November, November 28 or 29.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
It is interesting to know about the plans of the developers. How do they see their product, for example, a year after launch?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Yes, this is a very interesting question. Are you planning a mobile app? If so, under which axis?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Is there a version of the application of this game for smartphones?
Can I find out about the developers of the project? What is their experience in creating cryptocurrencies or games?
Activity: 252
Could it be that the Dragons will repeat the "success" of cryptocotics and lay the network of Etereum?
On the one hand, I would not like problems with the Etereum network again, but on the other hand it would be an excellent advertisement for the project !!! )))
Could it be that the Dragons will repeat the "success" of cryptocotics and lay the network of Etereum?
Pages:
Jump to: