Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 9. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I wonder whether it is planned to introduce some sort of game world?
How do you imagine that? It seems to me that this is not real.
Agree that if the game had, besides the possibility of developing dragons, for example, the possibilities and elements of an arcade game, then that would be great!
If this game starts to introduce elements of standard games, then it will compete with ordinary toys, which are now hundreds or even thousands ... and not the fact that the competition will be won.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Agree that if the game had, besides the possibility of developing dragons, for example, the possibilities and elements of an arcade game, then that would be great!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 252
What is another financial model? What is the team going to make?
I don’t recall having an ICO. In my opinion, this project has a different financial model.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You can take advantage of DRAGONEREUM try the game before everyone else! So make sure you don’t miss this opportunity to get in early on the most exciting cryptogame ever.

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Developers conducted ICO? I have not found the information. I wonder how the fees went.
Activity: 210
Tamagotchi with an element of earnings. That sounds good!
Merit: 10
No, you're wrong. This is not a kind of collectibles, but more like a Tamagotchi child's toy. Remember this?
This is true! This is more like a collectible item than a gameplay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
What are gaming companies? It has already been discussed that such a decision can only be called a “game” conditionally.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I have not heard about these. At least the team did not mention anything about it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Are there any partnerships with some gaming companies to promote this game?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think that in Asia this game will be especially popular as the Dragons are very popular there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
perhaps, dragons have been chosen, because they are animals (or not), that are not afraid of anything.
They smoke all the obstacles in their path and get the desired.
These are quite strong creatures.
Activity: 252
I was interested in this project. I would like to try. Do you mean that in 2 weeks the game will be available for beta testing?
The game is available for testing now. You can now get acquainted with the interface and try the game characters.
Dragons are bright and colorful characters. for sure they like users
And what you do not like the choice of developers? I think that Dragons as characters are great for such purposes!
Why dragons? Who came up with this idea?
Pages:
Jump to: