Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 12. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
If the characters will be distributed free of charge, then how are the project team going to make money?
It will be possible to create a dragon free of charge, the project will provide a system of improvements for an additional fee.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If the characters will be distributed free of charge, then how are the project team going to make money?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
How much is the game? Need to pay for the game or for each character?
You can start playing for free. You can also get the first character for free.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
How much is the game? Need to pay for the game or for each character?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Screenshots of the game look amazing. Will it really look like a gameplay or is it just an advertisement?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Good afternoon! Tell me the game is already running or is testing just yet?
it is already possible to try to play now, but everyone is waiting for the block of the Ethereum chain 6789876 and then the Genesis egg distribution will begin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Good afternoon! Tell me the game is already running or is testing just yet?
Activity: 77
If I am an investor, is it required to submit any documents for verification?
You do not need any form of verification to play the game, but if you are interested to get involved more deeply into the project please contact us directly at [email protected] and we will discuss details.
It is possible even in the future to make not only dragons, but also add some other creatures, it would be cool
Well, it might be cool, but Dragonereum is about dragons  Wink
As for the start of the project, you have a very large variety of dragons, I think everyone will be able to find a dragon that suits him
There are 50 basic variations of dragons which mix during genesis. Read our article on breeding here: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/how-to-breed-dragons-on-the-blockchain-e7b4c8cad2c0
What countries does your project focus on? Or is there a specific goal for example Europe
People from all over the world can play Dragonereum. There is no any specific preference of this kind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
As for the start of the project, you have a very large variety of dragons, I think everyone will be able to find a dragon that suits him
Yes, the choice of dragons is very large - there are all the colors))) The design is excellent, they are as alive)) Everyone likes this game, I am sure of it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
It is possible even in the future to make not only dragons, but also add some other creatures, it would be cool
Activity: 82
Activity: 78
The white paper is well written, everything is clear and very clear, I think most of the eggs should be sold
But we will find out later, when there will be a massive sale of eggs, the more they are sold, the better for the project - a fact, because developers do not always have enough money for development
Activity: 182
In the future, as a good idea, you can hold events for your clients, where they will receive eggs for completed quests.
Such events are loved by all participants of the project, this is a direct motivation to make the quest the fastest of all, and as a bonus to get the eggs for pumping the dragon Smiley
Activity: 182
In the future, as a good idea, you can hold events for your clients, where they will receive eggs for completed quests.
Activity: 136
If I am an investor, is it required to submit any documents for verification?
Activity: 91
The white paper is well written, everything is clear and very clear, I think most of the eggs should be sold
Activity: 196
What countries does your project focus on? Or is there a specific goal for example Europe
Pages:
Jump to: