Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 13. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
1Will the project itself have age limits? who can use it
Activity: 77
The game is completely developed, there are more updates and announcemets on the way! As for mobile version, we are planning to use mobile wallets with browsers. Not to miss a thing, follow us on the links: https://t.me/dragonereum_en, https://discordapp.com/invite/WcGYHPX. We hope you have already read our latest article and now have your MetaMask wallets ready for the launch https://medium.com/@dragonereum/the-time-to-claim-your-free-blockchain-dragon-eggs-draws-ever-closer-8c854ec8098e
After the sale of eggs, will you have an in-house donate for pumping your dragons?
We don't have any pre-sale, the Genesis distribution of eggs is free (except for the Ethereum transaction fee of course)!
Do you have plans to make referral system for your clients?
No, there won't be a referral system in Dragonereum.
Activity: 196
Do you plan to further expand the number of dragons and make improvements?
In general, this idea is not bad, in the future you can expand the gameplay, because everyone loves updates and new items in the gaming industry Cool
Activity: 91
Do you plan to further expand the number of dragons and make improvements?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Now the game industry associated with the blockchain system is gaining high popularity, in the future it will be seen how many people will use the platform
Activity: 82
An experienced designer has worked on your project, it can be seen right away, all the details are very well drawn, high quality visual detail
I agree that the project has been done conscientiously, it is clear that the team has invested a lot of effort into the project itself, and the designer is really experienced and drew everything
Activity: 78
As I understand it, after launching the beta version of the platform, the site will support the mobile version, do you plan to further develop the application on the mobile platform? Roll Eyes
After the sale of eggs, will you have an in-house donate for pumping your dragons?
Activity: 112
A long time ago I was looking for a game project for myself, it was done qualitatively, everything is described in detail on the site, this is good, I will wait for the start of sales of eggs
After starting the sale of eggs can you buy them using etherium or for Fiat too?
Activity: 136
Do you have plans to make referral system for your clients?
Activity: 59
Dragons will always be in trend, because so many games have already been invented with their participation. And they still enjoy success!

Well, yes, such mythical creatures like everyone. After all, they inspire developers to new developments.

People are constantly interested in mystical creatures. I think that over time this trend will not fade away.

if they do not come up with something new, because over time there will be new creatures that are even cooler
An experienced designer has worked on your project, it can be seen right away, all the details are very well drawn, high quality visual detail

The dawn of the dragon age is almost upon us!! The Genesis egg distribution will start at the Ethereum blockchain height of 6789876 (approx 28th Nov)!

Read on to find out more https://medium.com/@dragonereum/the-time-to-claim-your-free-blockchain-dragon-eggs-draws-ever-closer-8c854ec8098e
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
The gaming industry has grown considerably and this project will give new meaning to digital acting.
Games have always been popular, at any time of the year, you just need to properly develop this thread.

Yes, I believe that the future can be very good if the development is done exactly.The team has really great responsibility.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Dragons with beautiful graphics and unique effects. Especially with Blockchain technology, the game has attracted a growing number of players. How much money does a player need to own a dragon or an egg to start playing?

I am also interested in this information. The game itself may not be interesting for us, but those who understand the technology understand that these projects are great for testing the network. The more such projects, the more effort the creators of eth fund will invest in improvement. And progress is always followed by success.
We are now working hard to make Dragonereum happen, polishing the dapp and preparing new updates. Stay tuned, new announcements are on the way! Meanwhile, read our article on how to make wagers on dragon battles! The link is here: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/how-to-make-bets-in-dragonereum-a-simple-explanation-84efc10eea29
Activity: 56
Dragons will always be in trend, because so many games have already been invented with their participation. And they still enjoy success!

Well, yes, such mythical creatures like everyone. After all, they inspire developers to new developments.

People are constantly interested in mystical creatures. I think that over time this trend will not fade away.

if they do not come up with something new, because over time there will be new creatures that are even cooler

they appear only in the heads of developers, nothing more)
Pages:
Jump to: