Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS - page 30. (Read 71723 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 08:42:40 PM
We really are making steady progress and I'm happy to see the community being proactive.
You guys rock.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 23, 2014, 07:51:26 PM
I am happy to see that we are moving back to the right track.
DRM deserves a shot after all these.
May 23, 2014, 07:43:36 PM
So glad we have finally accepted our fate and taken this coin over.  I knew you all would become rational eventually Smiley  johnny, please let me know what the status of a block explorer and a multipool are.  I am willing to commit my own efforts to making both happen.
Icecube unfortunately hasn't gotten back to me with any info about the multipool.  If you would build a block explorer that would be awesome. That was on my list of tasks. Elsewise we look to be in good shape we are not dead in the water by any means Smiley
Good job guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
May 23, 2014, 07:32:12 PM
Dreamers, we our now elevated to a path of eternal success, here is the link to our new site ->

http://dreamcoin.fi

Tell me what u think, and we shall make it even better

- Tomi

ps. We can have a poll on monday about possible new logo

pps. I have received ur donation Merk, thank u, we are truly great community

Wow! That was fast and site is nice! Much better than the old one. Great work! True professional. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 23, 2014, 05:30:17 PM
So glad we have finally accepted our fate and taken this coin over.  I knew you all would become rational eventually Smiley  johnny, please let me know what the status of a block explorer and a multipool are.  I am willing to commit my own efforts to making both happen.
May 23, 2014, 04:45:53 PM
How do we know Carsen is not behind this "takeover" ?

Because everything is civil.  Carsen doesn't know how to be civil.  The overall vibe is good, the dev is active....All things Carsen is not.

And if you have any doubts, look into johnny's history. 
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 23, 2014, 04:31:37 PM
How do we know Carsen is not behind this "takeover" ?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 04:29:50 PM
Dreamers, we our now elevated to a path of eternal success, here is the link to our new site ->

http://dreamcoin.fi

Tell me what u think, and we shall make it even better

- Tomi

ps. We can have a poll on monday about possible new logo

pps. I have received ur donation Merk, thank u, we are truly great community

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 23, 2014, 02:06:14 PM

Love the progress, great job!

Im really excited about this new DRM, everyone is so passionate about it Cheesy Follow your dreams!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
May 23, 2014, 02:05:30 PM
Great work johnny Smiley
May 23, 2014, 01:21:00 PM
Personally I like the old logo, but we can put that up to a vote. We are making forward progress. I should have more news soon Smiley

Yeah, I like it too. Good to see how active you are. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the updates.  Smiley

YES....absolutely agree.  Love the activeness.  Keeps the masses calm...........

You're right. It keeps the ones that walks the path of life on a tightrope from falling off.   Wink

I'm not gonna lie.....the few days without any contact scared the ba-jesus out of me (with the "old").  Well I was into DRM in the 25-30K range, and sold off in the mass panic sell off the first time around and lost my ass.  Bought back in in the 10-15 range.  Lost my ass again, but the difference this time.....I believe in the new direction we are going.  I'm attending BA meetings currently (Bagholders Anonymous).
legendary
May 23, 2014, 12:57:10 PM
Personally I like the old logo, but we can put that up to a vote. We are making forward progress. I should have more news soon Smiley

Yeah, I like it too. Good to see how active you are. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the updates.  Smiley

YES....absolutely agree.  Love the activeness.  Keeps the masses calm...........

You're right. It keeps the ones that walks the path of life on a tightrope from falling off.   Wink
May 23, 2014, 12:51:20 PM

Yeah, I like it too. Good to see how active you are. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the updates.  Smiley

YES....absolutely agree.  Love the activeness.  Keeps the masses calm...........
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May 23, 2014, 12:02:32 PM

yea old logo was ok.... Smiley
legendary
May 23, 2014, 12:01:16 PM

May 23, 2014, 11:47:57 AM
legendary
May 23, 2014, 11:33:11 AM
Someone just bought a good stack of DRM on polo.  Looking good. Johnny, Mathgamain and DRM community doing a great job.  Can't wait to see the new website.  Mathgamain, are we keeping the old logo? Dream on! Dreamers!
May 23, 2014, 11:28:34 AM
I'm working on assembling a team of coders so we are not just a one man operation. I have been able to network with my endeavors so we should have a strong base.
The main project as of now is to go over the source i have received. I will update progress on this in the near future.
If all goes well we will be on track to have things ready for Monday.

Thanks man....for all your hard work so far.  You and Math. 

Johnny....I saw a page back that you do have "some" DRM as part of your portfolio, and if it's OK with you, I'd like to send you a few extra.  Who knows....maybe they will be worth something one day  Tongue

Math...same with you.  Would like to send you a few for all the work you've done with the website, video, etc. 

Just PM me your addresses and I'll shoot you some.

Thanks again fellas.

We can wait until monday to send me coins I want to make sure i have done something worth the reward first.

Sounds good DEV Smiley
May 23, 2014, 11:27:03 AM
Thank u man, here is my wallet address. The www site will ready on now time. I will also send a message to Coinmarket Cap so they can update it

Dreams:
DA4Qc4zvB97p5k1AE4VDFXV82XeXi7Gn63

Cool man...you should have some on the way.  Let me know when you get them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: