Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS - page 32. (Read 71723 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
May 23, 2014, 06:04:46 AM
We will first set up the basic things like www site, multipools etc. and meanwhile search a coder for anon transactions. I am an animator by profession so do not have any experience in coding. Johnny has some.

I think hozer agreed didnt he?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
May 23, 2014, 05:51:04 AM
Its good to see you guys are onto him. Smiley

If you have downloaded any of his clients, I strongly recommend that you run some virus/malware scans, reset passwords, change you IP address, or better yet format and do a fresh install of windows. At the very least, do not store your cryptos on any PC that has downloaded his clients.

FORK him !

Tyvm. Smiley

You are helping our cause every time you post my summary, Carsen. Smiley

No one cares about negative trust submitted by shitcloners and scammers.

This may also one day serve as evidence should I/we decide to sue you for slander, defamation of character and uttering threats.

We know who you are.

We are anonymous.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us, you douche. Tongue
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 05:32:01 AM
We will first set up the basic things like www site, multipools etc. and meanwhile search a coder for anon transactions. I am an animator by profession so do not have any experience in coding. Johnny has some.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 23, 2014, 05:14:27 AM
Done - made it

Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS

I am building a www site for a the moment

Feels great to finally get a structure in this coin. Me and Johnny will build this into a competitor for DRK (unless the original Dev soon shows up)

Cool. Are either of you guys experience coders in the field?
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 05:03:29 AM
Done - made it

Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS

I am building a www site for a the moment

Feels great to finally get a structure in this coin. Me and Johnny will build this into a competitor for DRK (unless the original Dev soon shows up)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 23, 2014, 04:39:23 AM
thread needs a better title
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 02:57:32 AM
Thank you for your words of confidence. I'm still waiting on word about the multipool. I hope that it is up soon. As for price drop i can only feel that it is normal in a situatuion like this as this is the height of uncertainty in many's eyes I am sure.I am holding my coins. Though i am not a large holder. Things will come together monday and we should see progress over the weekend.

Once again thank you for your patience and support

johnny
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 23, 2014, 02:16:52 AM
DRM is being massively dumped once again. Unfaithful investors or just weak panicky hands?

Whale played the price in 2 minutes, did massively dump around 42K DRM (volume 0.55 BTC ) in poloniex exchange.

Dont be worried, the same drama have been 10 days.
Activity: 560
May 23, 2014, 01:55:19 AM
DRM is being massively dumped once again. Unfaithful investors or just weak panicky hands?
May 23, 2014, 01:51:16 AM
Viecoin whats ur address? So i can resend u your 3550
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
May 23, 2014, 01:43:59 AM
Absolutely love this coin and have been accumulating over the last few days - huge potential!!

Thanks to all involved for your rapid response and hard work.

Great team and a fantastic community - love it!!!  Smiley
Activity: 728
May 23, 2014, 01:42:26 AM
I am a diplomat foremost, and feel the smoother the transition the better.

You had me at hello...Wink

Seriously...Awesome attitude and you have my backing.  Patient until Monday and beyond...-thumbsup-
May 23, 2014, 12:02:59 AM
I see people's concerns. I don't know the overall context that that snippet came from but have to agree his actions have been less than professional. Perhaps he will learn to curb his temperament. I am not advocating this type of behavior. I do wish for him to contact me directly though. With his cooperation  this transition will move smoother and will remove a fair amount of workload from the new team. I would like a copy of the source code, a copy of the block explorer and to have an honest conversation with him. I am a diplomat foremost, and feel the smoother the transition the better. We have a lot of work to do and with cooperation some of this work doesn't have to be as difficult  

When you say source code, is that the file that was on his github account?  I actually downloaded it a week ago from the following link which is no longer active.  https://codeload.github.com/unknown69/Dreamcoin/zip/master   If this is the file you're looking for. PM me your email and I will send it to you.  

glad to hear from you, good job
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
May 23, 2014, 12:01:26 AM
Its good to see you guys are onto him. Smiley

If you have downloaded any of his clients, I strongly recommend that you run some virus/malware scans, reset passwords, change you IP address, or better yet format and do a fresh install of windows. At the very least, do not store your cryptos on any PC that has downloaded his clients.

FORK him !
May 23, 2014, 12:01:00 AM
So whats news on multipool..
May 22, 2014, 11:46:52 PM
I see people's concerns. I don't know the overall context that that snippet came from but have to agree his actions have been less than professional. Perhaps he will learn to curb his temperament. I am not advocating this type of behavior. I do wish for him to contact me directly though. With his cooperation  this transition will move smoother and will remove a fair amount of workload from the new team. I would like a copy of the source code, a copy of the block explorer and to have an honest conversation with him. I am a diplomat foremost, and feel the smoother the transition the better. We have a lot of work to do and with cooperation some of this work doesn't have to be as difficult  

thanks for your rely, your are right we have to let DRM back on track. Members plz support new team and respect opinions from johnny_non, we are still in the difficult time, still a lot things have to be finished by Monday, let's go through and move on. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 22, 2014, 11:30:58 PM

When you say source code, is that the file that was on his github account?  I actually downloaded it a week ago from here the following link which is no longer active.  https://codeload.github.com/unknown69/Dreamcoin/zip/master   If this is the file you're looking for. PM me your email and I will send it to you. 

Good! I am glad the community is reviving DRM.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
May 22, 2014, 11:15:09 PM

When you say source code, is that the file that was on his github account?  I actually downloaded it a week ago from the following link which is no longer active.  https://codeload.github.com/unknown69/Dreamcoin/zip/master   If this is the file you're looking for. PM me your email and I will send it to you.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 22, 2014, 11:06:55 PM
May 22, 2014, 10:57:38 PM
How the hell does carsen/hashx11 get away with making threats against the forum's users ?

Oh good grief.

I petition to ban the hashcoin/matrixcoin hack for making physical threats.  So now what? 

And you think I should be banned? 

Why do you want to waste the mods time with your silly nonsense?

I vote for Carsen out, he have bad reputation, and do not deserve to have a seat in DRM.
DRM will be much better without him.
+1
Yeah I don't know why the new team is even considering affiliating with him again. I understand that there are hard feelings, and some of you might feel bad for pressuring him with deadlines, development or what not, but his past posts/actions in the forum and the way he handled himself in this situation are inexcusable and you can not give yourself another chance to get burned. Do not mix emotion with business. You'll lose loyal investors if he comes back and the whole project will have a dark cloud over it.

hmmm, maybe for now, we must exclude carsen from DRM
lets hit this baby to the moon, then we'll talk about carsen later << L-A-T-E-R
just focus on development of DRM for now

TO THE MOON!!!!

If  u are interested in coins launched from carsen/ HASHX11/ DreamCoin, you may read threads as follows: seems that not long stories but the same things happened on Matrixcoin, Hashcoin and DreamCoin

Matrixcoin :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-matrixcoin-mtx-sha256-coin-bounties-exchange-553703    launched  April 02, 2014, 05:15:04 AM

Hashcoin  :   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hashcoin-hash-x11-animated-logo-dgw-fast-exchanges-568453    launched  April 13, 2014, 12:03:52 AM

Dreamcoin :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dreamcoin-drm-x11-powpos-poloniex-bittrex-15-pos-599854    launched   May 07, 2014, 11:09:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: