Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS - page 33. (Read 71723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
May 22, 2014, 10:43:51 PM
How the hell does carsen/hashx11 get away with making threats against the forum's users ?

Oh good grief.

I petition to ban the hashcoin/matrixcoin hack for making physical threats.  So now what?  

And you think I should be banned?  

Why do you want to waste the mods time with your silly nonsense?

I vote for Carsen out, he have bad reputation, and do not deserve to have a seat in DRM.
DRM will be much better without him.

I think he just finished watching American History X when he made that curb stomp comment. lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 22, 2014, 10:38:23 PM
How the hell does carsen/hashx11 get away with making threats against the forum's users ?

Oh good grief.

I petition to ban the hashcoin/matrixcoin hack for making physical threats.  So now what?  

I vote for Carsen out, he have bad reputation, and do not deserve to have a seat in DRM.
+1
Yeah I don't know why the new team is even considering affiliating with him again. I understand that there are hard feelings, and some of you might feel bad for pressuring him with deadlines, development or what not, but his past posts/actions in the forum and the way he handled himself in this situation are inexcusable and you can not give yourself another chance to get burned. Do not mix emotion with business. You'll lose loyal investors if he comes back and the whole project will have a dark cloud over it.

hmmm, maybe for now, we must exclude carsen from DRM
lets hit this baby to the moon, then we'll talk about carsen later << L-A-T-E-R
just focus on development of DRM for now

TO THE MOON!!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 22, 2014, 10:27:12 PM

Oh good grief.

+1
Yeah I don't know why the new team is even considering affiliating with him again. I understand that there are hard feelings, and some of you might feel bad for pressuring him with deadlines, development or what not, but his past posts/actions in the forum and the way he handled himself in this situation are inexcusable and you can not give yourself another chance to get burned. Do not mix emotion with business. You'll lose loyal investors if he comes back and the whole project will have a dark cloud over it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 22, 2014, 10:02:01 PM

Oh good grief.

Activity: 252
May 22, 2014, 04:59:30 PM
We will be okay.
Monday is not far off and I hope to hear from Carsen.
I did not wish for insurrection or mutiny I am here for rescue.

In moments of chaos quick decisions have to be made and the most rational at this point is being prepared to go forward
Monday gives us time to organize this chaos

Johnny. Why did you choose Monday? (Memorial Day)  HaHa!
The holiday is coincidental. The main idea was to give us time to get things sorted and give Carsen time to cool off and contact me.
The worst thing we can do is rush without planning and we need time so we can set up some of the basics.
I will continue to say I wasn't one for a community takeover. However in the situation given the equation has changed.
So instead of being on the sidelines watching I decided to be active in this one.
I believe there is a lot of potential in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
May 22, 2014, 04:45:45 PM
We will be okay.

In moments of chaos quick decisions have to be made and the most rational at this point is being prepared to go forward

Johnny. Why did you choose Monday? (Memorial Day)  HaHa!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
May 22, 2014, 02:27:29 PM
Not surprised this has happened, but to be honest, I feel a bit refreshed in hope for this coin, I'm holding and not thinking of selling. Sold a few DRK today to top up on my admittedly puny stock.
Happy to help out in any way I can and am actively doing what I can to get things rolling along.

have made this pad as a kind of todo list for us in the coming days, feel free to contribute whatever ideas you have.

http://piratepad.net/LKw1C66N7F

Smiley
May 22, 2014, 02:17:16 PM
We will be okay.

May 22, 2014, 02:12:50 PM
I like the overall vibe of the thread.  It looks organized, someone with know how seems to be stepping up and morale is still high.  Awesome...Smiley

I'll be looking forward to what happens as I haven't sold a single one.  In fact, I am still reeling from the panic buy at .0002...so I am going to go focus on something else for awhile and keep from thinking about the DRK I sold for DRM.  True story.

I sold a couple DRK for DRM too.  So I feel ya!
Activity: 728
May 22, 2014, 02:01:05 PM
I like the overall vibe of the thread.  It looks organized, someone with know how seems to be stepping up and morale is still high.  Awesome...Smiley

I'll be looking forward to what happens as I haven't sold a single one.  In fact, I am still reeling from the panic buy at .0002...so I am going to go focus on something else for awhile and keep from thinking about the DRK I sold for DRM.  True story.

May 22, 2014, 01:45:50 PM
to be frank, i wish our original devs come back here, coz we know he does have the original taste of "Dream", its not like he's leaving us
but he's quite stubborn... thats the problem

wish u guys made the best decision

Absolutely we made the right decision.  The original dev is pure garbage.  No need for him to show his face here again.
May 22, 2014, 01:39:03 PM
to be frank, i wish our original devs come back here, coz we know he does have the original taste of "Dream", its not like he's leaving us
but he's quite stubborn... thats the problem

wish u guys made the best decision
May 22, 2014, 01:34:06 PM
now we're taking the DRM Cheesy
Activity: 462
May 22, 2014, 01:31:19 PM
This dev made me sell 5800 DRM at 1100 sat, after I bought them at 11.500, sadly I'm broke, good luck.

Why would you sell them? .04 btc is just that. 5800 drm is 5800 drm. Forward thinking. You have to know this thing was going to bounce back. Ive yet to sell 1 drm out of fear.

Yes I know, I guess seeing those lately responses from dev were obvious.. but still..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 22, 2014, 01:30:17 PM
I've got my stack DRMs staking since long, with this active and passionate community i know it will bounce back eventually. Patience is a virtue Smiley
Activity: 852
May 22, 2014, 01:23:58 PM
This dev made me sell 5800 DRM at 1100 sat, after I bought them at 11.500, sadly I'm broke, good luck.

Why would you sell them? .04 btc is just that. 5800 drm is 5800 drm. Forward thinking. You have to know this thing was going to bounce back. Ive yet to sell 1 drm out of fear.
Activity: 852
May 22, 2014, 01:17:47 PM
I will just step off.. its ok johnny u work ur magic in order to make drm anon and etc. Viecoin u need ur 3000ish back?

Yes shoot them back when you get a chance plz. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
May 22, 2014, 01:02:57 PM
It's good to see that people have finally seen through the incompetent dreamcoin/carsen/hash11, or whatever new name he comes out with when he launches one of his clone coins.  This idiot isn't a real dev and never will be.  He's a pathetic child that lacks the intelligence or maturity to be successful at anything.
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 12:29:00 PM
We have set up chat for Dreamers on freenode

#DRMtakeover

http://webchat.freenode.net

Everyone is invited

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 22, 2014, 12:05:02 PM
Resilience is a positive trait. I personally will do all that is within my power to not let this coin fail and die. I cannot make grand promises, but we will do what we can to make the coin grow . Our first order beyond the basics of base frame will be finding merchants. and expanding the user base. Anon features are on the side burner for the time being. Yes we all desire them < however this is not in my realm of knowledge and will require time. I do assure you that it will come when it is within reason of capability and resources. I will not be asking the community for money to fund such ventures. this will have to come as a desire of the community or when the capable coders are available to assist in the implementation.
I will not make false sales or promises to any of you.
Phase one is getting things in order to be up on monday as a community ran coin.
Phase two is marketing and merchants
Phase three is mobile development and anon features as they both have obstacles to be overcome

+ + + infinity

I love how Johnny has stepped forward, taken charge, and now things have taken shape.

Johnny, u have my full unqualified support. I'd love to help in small ways, coz that's really all I can manage. I'm sure a lot of other people will want to as well. I'm thinking of stuff we can do in our spare time, independent of ur efforts. I can imagine only a few things, like ..

..for those who own/manage websites, they can create a page / link to the new dreamcoin website. a short informative article would be great, as well.
..btc talk forum, signature: advertise dreamcoin's best features: POS, 1.85 million coins, promotional video, 5 exchanges, dedicated development team

..i would like others to add to this list of things we can do for DRM on our own, in our spare time, independent of the dev team.

Cheers all! =)
Pages:
Jump to: