Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS - page 31. (Read 71723 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 10:21:44 AM
He he R4v37, we will make u our babe magnet and gather huge amount of female supporters Cheesy

DONTTTTT  Cheesy
re u going to bondage me?  Cheesy

btw wish y'all luck, mr.johnny_non, Mathgamain and all of our supporters
GOD BLESS US

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
May 23, 2014, 10:17:43 AM
How do we know Carsen is not behind this "takeover" ?

Im carsen and what you gonna do about it ?  Grin
Activity: 252
May 23, 2014, 10:06:35 AM
I'm working on assembling a team of coders so we are not just a one man operation. I have been able to network with my endeavors so we should have a strong base.
The main project as of now is to go over the source i have received. I will update progress on this in the near future.
If all goes well we will be on track to have things ready for Monday.

Thanks man....for all your hard work so far.  You and Math. 

Johnny....I saw a page back that you do have "some" DRM as part of your portfolio, and if it's OK with you, I'd like to send you a few extra.  Who knows....maybe they will be worth something one day  Tongue

Math...same with you.  Would like to send you a few for all the work you've done with the website, video, etc. 

Just PM me your addresses and I'll shoot you some.

Thanks again fellas.

We can wait until monday to send me coins I want to make sure i have done something worth the reward first.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 09:58:57 AM
Thank u man, here is my wallet address. The www site will ready on now time. I will also send a message to Coinmarket Cap so they can update it

Dreams:
DA4Qc4zvB97p5k1AE4VDFXV82XeXi7Gn63

May 23, 2014, 09:49:52 AM
I'm working on assembling a team of coders so we are not just a one man operation. I have been able to network with my endeavors so we should have a strong base.
The main project as of now is to go over the source i have received. I will update progress on this in the near future.

Thanks man....for all your hard work so far.  You and Math. 

Johnny....I saw a page back that you do have "some" DRM as part of your portfolio, and if it's OK with you, I'd like to send you a few extra.  Who knows....maybe they will be worth something one day  Tongue

Math...same with you.  Would like to send you a few for all the work you've done with the website, video, etc. 

Just PM me your addresses and I'll shoot you some.

Thanks again fellas.
May 23, 2014, 08:56:13 AM
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 08:39:59 AM
Yes, Johnny is trust able man. He will be our leader. Just wanted to tell all the investors that this phase will pass soon and we will be back on track. I know many of you have purchased Dreamcoins on a higher price than it is now. I personally have not sold any, and do not intend to sell untill we reach 1$ price (and even then only 10 to send a postcard to Carsen and bennyprofane).

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 23, 2014, 08:06:45 AM
This coin is undergoing a restructuring of management. Please can we get off of the topic of any anon features for the time being they are no long the forefront of focus
The original developer made promises that are still yet to be seen and as sits we are in an idle position.
I have more than one coder to consult with. I am still waiting on word of the multipool and we will be moving forward on Monday.
I will not make empty promises about anything here. Picking up this coin instead of letting it slip into the wrong hands or the abyss is my goal. I have also been a member of other rescue efforts, This coin by proxy will be picking up a bigger team than most. I ask of you patience and not to jump ahead of the game. As i said anon feature are a stage 3 event we have just entered stage one. Stage 2 is the focus on marketing an merchants. Yes other development can take place during this time. I want to make this clear there are no promises as of yet for anon features. I will consult with other developers about this and make sure to watch others progresses in this field. I am not wanting to take and apply the communities money to a chase that may not yield results.
Please understand my standings here.

++  agree with this one. let's divert attention from anon. after all, it's a legacy from Carsen. he included anon in the orig ANN thread and its been plaguing us ever since. its ammo for the FUD'ers and trollers, and I just saw in XLB thread that even they want to stop discussing anon feature -- it just makes things worse. So, on to other business.

(The basics are the main focus and Johnny has a great understanding of what those basics are. community work together to see stages 1 & 2 succeed, as Johnny outlined above.)

Go Johnny go! I speak for others, we support u all the way, bro! Smiley
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 07:29:48 AM
He he R4v37, we will make u our babe magnet and gather huge amount of female supporters Cheesy
May 23, 2014, 07:25:26 AM
Same goes here, u can check my history too. Me and Johnny are here collecting pieces Carsen blew up
me too, check mine
am the most handsome here Cheesy
trust me  Cheesy

btw, any of you play Facebook?
add me here, hope i can make some friends thru this forum

https://www.facebook.com/Xon.Chen?ref=tn_tnmn
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 07:20:21 AM
Same goes here, u can check my history too. Me and Johnny are here collecting pieces Carsen blew up
May 23, 2014, 07:19:35 AM
I am not Carsen nor have i had contact with him
You can take that at face and look into my post history. It's fairly telling of my history

nicely done
we're going to make this better
May 23, 2014, 07:15:57 AM
I am not Carsen nor have i had contact with him
You can take that at face and look into my post history. It's fairly telling of my history
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
May 23, 2014, 07:10:29 AM
May 23, 2014, 06:52:56 AM
This coin is undergoing a restructuring of management. Please can we get off of the topic of any anon features for the time being they are no long the forefront of focus
The original developer made promises that are still yet to be seen and as sits we are in an idle position.
I have more than one coder to consult with. I am still waiting on word of the multipool and we will be moving forward on Monday.
I will not make empty promises about anything here. Picking up this coin instead of letting it slip into the wrong hands or the abyss is my goal. I have also been a member of other rescue efforts, This coin by proxy will be picking up a bigger team than most. I ask of you patience and not to jump ahead of the game. As i said anon feature are a stage 3 event we have just entered stage one. Stage 2 is the focus on marketing an merchants. Yes other development can take place during this time. I want to make this clear there are no promises as of yet for anon features. I will consult with other developers about this and make sure to watch others progresses in this field. I am not wanting to take and apply the communities money to a chase that may not yield results.
Please understand my standings here.
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 06:41:49 AM
Well, we have a great community and clear direction. We will from here on accumulate momentum and slowly build this into a very desired coin.

We still are waiting for the orig Dev to contact us, but will not wait anymore after monday.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
May 23, 2014, 06:32:05 AM
Ofcourse we will offer hozer a bounty of DRMs, but at the moment we are far from 1$ price range, and even further from 10$.

Hopefully we can have him aboard, but at this stage it is too early to say. Johnny will call him and ask what are his feelings toward working for us.

Atm with a marketcap of $25,000. i would not be surprised if he was slowly buying 10-50% of the marketshares to be locked away. and math thank you for taking the burden from my hands, hope u do an extremely good job as mintpal target will have to be achieved along side these developments as well in order to gain more attention from others
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 06:29:17 AM
Ofcourse we will offer hozer a bounty of DRMs, but at the moment we are far from 1$ price range, and even further from 10$.

Hopefully we can have him aboard, but at this stage it is too early to say. Johnny will call him and ask what are his feelings toward working for us.

Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
May 23, 2014, 06:22:39 AM
Hi College Student,

We are negotiating about the terms, if u have any other great coders at ur knowledge send us a PM, thanks

Sadly i dont man Sad will he also be a very important part in DRM's future after anon is finished by him or will he leave and take other contracts? Atm the DRK developers have made $29 million dollars in 3-4months so it would make sense if he was staying
Shine Like The Sun
May 23, 2014, 06:11:38 AM
Hi College Student,

We are negotiating about the terms, if u have any other great coders at ur knowledge send us a PM, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: