Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS - page 34. (Read 71723 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 11:01:42 AM
Hi u all,

I have updated the Windows wallet download link to the OP. If someone happen to have the MAC version of the wallet, send me a PM (I will update that link too)

Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
May 22, 2014, 11:00:10 AM
This dev made me sell 5800 DRM at 1100 sat, after I bought them at 11.500, sadly I'm broke, good luck.
i hope u still help us tho
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 22, 2014, 10:53:46 AM
This dev made me sell 5800 DRM at 1100 sat, after I bought them at 11.500, sadly I'm broke, good luck.

For clarification, by this dev you mean "dreamcoin" and not johnny.  I know this from being on the forums, but people new to the thread may not know that.

And I'm sorry that you lost everything.  If we do start to take off and recover, I'll gladly shoot some DRM your way so you have something at least.
Activity: 462
May 22, 2014, 10:49:05 AM
May 22, 2014, 10:44:52 AM
Resilience is a positive trait. I personally will do all that is within my power to not let this coin fail and die. I cannot make grand promises, but we will do what we can to make the coin grow . Our first order beyond the basics of base frame will be finding merchants. and expanding the user base. Anon features are on the side burner for the time being. Yes we all desire them < however this is not in my realm of knowledge and will require time. I do assure you that it will come when it is within reason of capability and resources. I will not be asking the community for money to fund such ventures. this will have to come as a desire of the community or when the capable coders are available to assist in the implementation.
I will not make false sales or promises to any of you.
Phase one is getting things in order to be up on monday as a community ran coin.
Phase two is marketing and merchants
Phase three is mobile development and anon features as they both have obstacles to be overcome
Activity: 269
May 22, 2014, 10:44:44 AM
good logo and good coin,i bought som on sharex
May 22, 2014, 10:32:39 AM
Looks like someone is paying attention to this thread.  Everything on the sell side (on Poloniex) was bought out up to 5.6K.  Someone's hedging their bets.

Honestly I probably would have done it myself if I didn't already have like 25k.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 22, 2014, 10:31:05 AM
I will do my best to help us move forward and beyond these set backs.
The true strength of any coin is the community that rallies behind it.
If you take personal stock interest in it and help feed it, it will grow.
It's not about the developer (though it doesn't hurt having a good one)
It's about everyone involved.
Let's build the dream

True...but please answer my questions
I think i did.

I want to get us on coinpayments that will get us on a few merchants Merchants are key here.
Also we need a paper wallet gen, and an android wallet however the android wallet will be another challenge because proof of stake coins work differently than proof of work coins others have been working on those problems so it's also an in the wings thing. with paper wallets we can start a canvasing campaign to sped the word to the outside world the more following we gather the better...
These are just some ideas for starters...

nfox and hozer, etc still gonna be coding anon right? pretty big + for us

Dear CS, you guys just rebuild this new team, would u mind taking a break let johnny_non have time to make plans? Dont forget the lessons we just learned.   thanks   
Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 10:29:42 AM
Allright, if anyone of u happen to have the wallet zip files, please send me a PM, I will add them too
May 22, 2014, 10:23:57 AM
Fit this in the thread somewhere, very important info:

RPC Port: 14553
P2P Port: 14551

Algorithm: X11 PoW & PoS
Ticker: DRM
Total coins: ~1.85 Million with PoW
Block reward: Starts at 500 coins per block and drops to 100 coins per with a random 350 coins after block 3500:
Reward-----Blocks
500        500
250        1500
350        3500
100        10000
PoW last: 10000 ~7 days (About a week)
PoS starts after block 8000
Block Generation Time: 60 seconds
PoS Minimum Age: 8 hours
PoS Maximum Age: Unlimited
Difficulty Readjusts every block
Confirmations on Transactions: 10
CoinBase Maturity: 50
Stake interest: 15% per year
No Premine

Dreamcoin is an X11 (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo) coin built with Zerocoin (More information on Zerocoin here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerocoin) which adds anonymity to transactions. It features random block difficulty adjusts and set block rewards with Proof of Work first and then Proof of Stake with a 15% annual interest.

Dream on! And on! And on! on on on on on!

EVERYONE HAS A DREAM! DREAMCOIN!

Dreams are an amalgam of images, ideas, emotions and sensations that occur through a seemingly random process depending on emotively physiological reactions that have occurred in recent experience providing a continual update to the mind of how one should react to the external environment.  The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, as the content and purpose of the individual as one changes through the days, weeks and years of life are constantly changing and never identical to that of another individual.  They continue to be the topic of scientific speculation and as well the topic of philosophical/religious interest as they have throughout our recorded history. Dreamcoin is now within your dreams.
Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 10:23:01 AM
"Mathgamain, please put link on first page where people can download wallet..."

Yea, I will do this soon as I get the zip files
May 22, 2014, 10:11:43 AM
Yep....definitely getting back on track should be our #1 priority.  Then all the other stuff can be worked on once we are up and going.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
May 22, 2014, 10:11:10 AM
Mathgamain, please put link on first page where people can download wallet...
May 22, 2014, 10:08:29 AM
Let's build the dream

I think i did.

I want to get us on coinpayments that will get us on a few merchants Merchants are key here.
Also we need a paper wallet gen, and an android wallet however the android wallet will be another challenge because proof of stake coins work differently than proof of work coins others have been working on those problems so it's also an in the wings thing. with paper wallets we can start a canvasing campaign to sped the word to the outside world the more following we gather the better...

I haven't talked to nfox as of yet and would like to hear from him. Hozer i will call this afternoon.
I can't make any promises at this moment about the anon features being immediate. They will come in time.
At this moment they are not the primary concern
Primary concern is getting us back on track and set towards those future goals

i can see it taking weeks for anon thats for sure..and true in the meantime other things are neccesary
May 22, 2014, 10:05:12 AM
Let's build the dream

I think i did.

I haven't talked to nfox as of yet and would like to hear from him. Hozer i will call this afternoon.
I can't make any promises at this moment about the anon features being immediate. They will come in time.
At this moment they are not the primary concern
Primary concern is getting us back on track and set towards those future goals
May 22, 2014, 10:01:35 AM
Let's build the dream

I think i did.

May 22, 2014, 10:00:11 AM
Let's build the dream

I think i did.

May 22, 2014, 09:57:08 AM
Let's build the dream

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
May 22, 2014, 09:56:27 AM
I have bought us a new domain

http://dreamcoin.fi

and will have the ftp pw hopefully by tomorrow from the service provider. I will build us a simple www site to get started

wow, this is like CHINA SPEED... Grin

bravo...

one more thing, as i look through the thread and watch people talk,,, i figure JOHNNY is a mature guy with some leadership.
i agree with him abt the deadline for the kiddo dev.  no matter how he sucks, how we dislike him,, he deserves some margin
due to the respect that he brought up this coin.

I kind of disagree about giving the kid respect.  DRM was his third coin.  He already turned his back on the first 2.  This one was just a money making ploy for him....after all he bragged about the easy money he made (3 BTC), and said he would pass on his knowledge to any others that wanted to make fast money as long as they paid for his know how....basically saying that anyone that invests in alts is gullible and easy to scam on (my interpretation).  

But we do have a more positive vibe here already, and I'm done talking about the past.  We are moving forward, and I already like the new team.  No matter what happens, you won't hear me bad-mouth the new devoted guys.  

+ 100000000
May 22, 2014, 09:53:39 AM
Let's build the dream
Pages:
Jump to: