Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS - page 37. (Read 71723 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 07:46:45 AM
johnny_non and collage student could now talk to each other and decide who does what. I have encouraged both of them to do so. We can make great things together, but only in cohusion.

Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
May 22, 2014, 07:46:03 AM
I need a copy of the source code...

As i said we give him until monday and if we  don't see anything from him we go ahead...

in the meaan time we take the steps to have everything ready for monday we will need an new website bullt and hosted a new block explorer (hopefully with a richlist
the multi pool to continue and a few new sites for social media or for those that are running the social media to step forward...

Nobody panic the captain didn't sink the ship he just attempted to lock the control room.
the ship she still sails

oh no worries, we're all devs together in one way
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
May 22, 2014, 07:13:22 AM
Since we are all free men, I have made a poll. Please vote, does the community want the orig Dreamcoin Dev back after what he did or not.

Submit ur vote gentlemen (and ladies)

I can get you a better dev too.

what will this new dev do exactly? Atm Hozer is the coder we just need someone to contact ppl and set up bounties
Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 07:10:51 AM
Thank u for the offers Altcoin Agent, u can PM me or johnny_non for further info

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
May 22, 2014, 06:45:24 AM
Since we are all free men, I have made a poll. Please vote, does the community want the orig Dreamcoin Dev back after what he did or not.

NO because who knows what he will do next...he is unpredictable ...he also have OTHER TWO COINS TO DEAL WITH !
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 22, 2014, 06:44:35 AM
I need a copy of the source code...

As i said we give him until monday and if we  don't see anything from him we go ahead...

in the meaan time we take the steps to have everything ready for monday we will need an new website bullt and hosted a new block explorer (hopefully with a richlist
the multi pool to continue and a few new sites for social media or for those that are running the social media to step forward...

Nobody panic the captain didn't sink the ship he just attempted to lock the control room.
the ship she still sails
Activity: 798
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
May 22, 2014, 06:44:15 AM

I can get you a better dev too.
Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 06:40:33 AM

Activity: 392
May 22, 2014, 06:39:42 AM
Why do you need a new thread? This coin offers nothing new and new threads won't help it.
Activity: 798
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
May 22, 2014, 06:34:58 AM
When a Captain sinks the boat faced with mutiny, the crew have to build a new boat.

I can assist. I already have a cool animated logo ready. If anyone promises to pay 0.1 BTC for it, I'll publish it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
May 22, 2014, 06:33:44 AM
Here is what we will do ->

1. johnny_non has sended a PM to the original Dev and we will give him few days to cool off and speak his mind or forever hold his peace. I know some in the community don't want have anything to do with him after he closed the old thread without a warning and took the site offline. But we want to give him this one change.

2. We are making sure there will be a coder in store for us whatever the original Dev decide. nfox allready has copy of the source code, so no worries

johnny_non is moderating the Twitter account, and I am in charge of this thread.

icecube can of course continue with the multipool

-

This is a great opportunity to start fresh, lets take advantage of it. (Dreamcoin Dev can return and we can all make peace, or start again with new Dev Team)

I would really not like to see Carsen again in this thread ..he will ruin this coin

Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 06:24:42 AM
When a Captain sinks the boat faced with mutiny, the crew have to build a new boat.

Activity: 573
May 22, 2014, 06:18:28 AM

1. johnny_non has sended a PM to the original Dev and we will give him few days to cool off and speak his mind or forever hold his peace. I know some in the community don't want have anything to do with him after he closed the old thread without a warning and took the site offline. But we want to give him this one change.

2. We are making sure there will be a coder in store for us whatever the original Dev decide. nfox allready has copy of the source code, so no worries

johnny_non is moderating the Twitter account, and I am in charge of this thread.

-

This is a great opportunity to start fresh, lets take advantage of it. (Dreamcoin Dev can return and we can all make peace, or start again with new Dev Team)

Your post makes more sens to someone new to this. When I look at the locked tread, it seems like the captain did what captains can do, when faced whit mutiny.
May 22, 2014, 06:11:10 AM
How far back in dreamcoin dev´s post archive do I need to go, to see the stuff you are describing here ?
Did you actually see proof of the hired new dev, from dreamcoin ?

It is always best to see for yourself and make your own assesment

Very true  Smiley
Shine Like The Sun
May 22, 2014, 06:10:09 AM

-

Activity: 462
May 22, 2014, 06:08:55 AM
I think the dev lied about hiring somebody, sadly I was in the same spot and lost money in this, but after studying the code, I just want to let everybody know that I will form a team these days and we will get this back on track, including zerocode implementation into it. These are doable things, probably original dev is happy now with some money in his pockets. I would take this to vote, you decide.
May 22, 2014, 06:04:28 AM
How far back in dreamcoin dev´s post archive do I need to go, to see the stuff you are describing here ?

It is always best to see for yourself and make your own assesment
May 22, 2014, 06:03:03 AM
May 22, 2014, 05:59:39 AM
I hope DRM will slowly get better!
We will be okay. My vote here is we give until Monday to Put things back or we have no choice. That being said we also have to have things ready in the wings to push a Monday deadline for the community revival .

I have already volunteered to take lead in getting things on track. I have been a part of a few other coin revivals and dreamcoin is by far the healthiest with the most potential.
we will be okay dreamers....
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
May 22, 2014, 05:52:45 AM
I hope DRM will slowly get better!
Pages:
Jump to: