Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 7. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
June 08, 2019, 12:48:46 PM
The factor of a large bonus can also be a driver of why so many projects have experienced a substantial price decline. this would indeed be a natural thing in my opinion when ico experienced a considerable decline,Exchange selection when the initial listing is also very influential when you want to get a good price
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 08, 2019, 12:43:29 PM
Why dont we have this height of dump in price when the market is bullish? The market at this time looks similar to previous years when price was pick up but the difference is the number of ICO and size of the market. Traders know how volatile bitcoin is and want to take advantage of the price when it hit it new ATH. Traders cant afford to hold altcoin for long as soon as they make good profit in bitcoin value. In recent time bounty hunters had not been responsible for dump of coin at listing, so we need to look at other factor.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 08, 2019, 12:20:06 PM
The major Price determinant in market  is the forces of  demand and supply. The Market situation is the major contributor of drop in price of ICO tokens after listing . During 2017 Bull runs both shitcoins and tangible coins experience BOOM x30 , x20 and more  .Then ICO sales doesnt take longer as it it taking now . Some ICOs complete their sale within just a couple of week while some take just a week . Some investors who participated in private Sales bought the bulk of the tokens at cheaper price . Those Calibre of investors dump their holdings and this affect market price. Another factor is the Bounty hunters. Some Class of bounty hunters dont mind selling their tokens at peanut price after listing while some are holders. Those Class that dump also contribute .
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
June 08, 2019, 12:10:18 PM
It is a normal thing, I think where concern should be is after dropping in price and it keeps dropping with no signs or hope of recovery, this is where the problem always lies. But if the team is showing to the community they are really working, then the drop in price will only be but for a moment.
no it's abnormal, this events like this only occur in projects that have held ICO in recent years, very different from the state of ico in a few years before the big bullrun occurred in 2017, but after bullrun in market many new project are dropped in market even they succesfully raise tens of millions dollars
Activity: 494
homt.net
June 08, 2019, 12:06:18 PM
one point i can explain to you why the price from some ico project are dropped after listing, because demand from market is too low, market trade volume  and their liquidy too low for any transaction but the circulation supply is too much, one other bounty hunter are dump the token and developer not buyback from market

I think that is not the only factor why the price drop below ICO price. Sometimes the project itself hold the important part, if the project are good to develop and give an income to company, i think the price will increase.
you don't understand how market moved, this is law of market when demand in market are higher than supply of course the price are going up
but also vice versa the price are going down when supply in market to much without any demand and developer don't want to buyback that coin/token again
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
June 06, 2019, 01:40:37 PM
So many reasons could be behind the drop of price after listing, such as listing in an exchange that lacks volume, this really affects, the bearish market also contributed,  investors that bought with extra bonus could also dump at any price, and so many other reasons.

I agree a lot of reasons. We should not forget about bounty hunters. Many start selling immediately after listing at any price. Thereby dropping the price
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
June 06, 2019, 01:40:17 PM
I just follow bounty and ico which their already listed on exchange or IEO in popular exchange. I think I have spend many time in fake bounty, their do not take good place in the exchange market. Basically now I have joined just some bounty but maybe their good well.
This is a good step for now. Participating in a bounty on a project that has been registered in the exchange minimizes the risk of fraud and shows the seriousness of a project. However, that is not enough, the role of the team in developing the project for the future is the foundation for its growth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 06, 2019, 01:30:49 PM
Iico drop after listing will occur in almost all ico, but maybe if the coin has good potential I think there will be a proper pump time and it will happen. so don't panic when dropping after ico and make sure to pump again.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 01:20:19 PM
I think that to a big scale this issue is caused close to the common drop in the crypto marketplace. In fact, in 2017, various mints showed a accelerated rise in cost, later the ICO they were actively maturing many high-priced, and various investors prepared a profits. Unluckily, instantly the condition has ever-changed representing the worsened - it have to be entranced into accounting.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 03, 2019, 03:10:51 AM
I just follow bounty and ico which their already listed on exchange or IEO in popular exchange. I think I have spend many time in fake bounty, their do not take good place in the exchange market. Basically now I have joined just some bounty but maybe their good well.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 02:59:48 AM
This is very common after last bullrun and I don't blame dumpers for it but the teams behind every projects that got dumped ,projects with no buy back and locks tend to go down real quick in value
that's because the team didn't develop their market. for new projects they usually focus on developing their communities and platforms regardless of developing the market community. because some of the communities that support their projects want to sell and if there is no market ability that is able to buy, what happens is a continuous decline.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
June 03, 2019, 02:53:20 AM
This is very common after last bullrun and I don't blame dumpers for it but the teams behind every projects that got dumped ,projects with no buy back and locks tend to go down real quick in value
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
June 03, 2019, 02:30:43 AM
It's very common now that price went down quickly after being listed. Sometimes there are many factors affects it and usually people with no knowledge with the project is the one who is selling at low price. They don't care at the project because they only want to profit a little from it.
but I feel that not all ICOs are like that. although there are many factors that can make it happen, but the most frequent cause is investors who sell their bonuses simultaneously, and bounty hunters who sell at low prices. well, but good projects won't make their products sold at cheap prices in the long run.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
June 03, 2019, 02:12:31 AM
It's very common now that price went down quickly after being listed. Sometimes there are many factors affects it and usually people with no knowledge with the project is the one who is selling at low price. They don't care at the project because they only want to profit a little from it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 01:51:23 AM
this is because there are many large-scale sales when the token has been listed, even many people who don't like holding the token until the price of the coin stabilizes, that's what weak hands call, the reason why many projects don't recover in this time may be more to the seriousness of the teams in handling the project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 01:29:55 AM
Dropping price from ICO price is just normal now.
especially  if the team chooses LATOKEN for exchange on their first listing.
I hope everything will be back like what we had last 2017.
because not many people want to win coins for certain reasons so there are many ICOs whose prices go down after being registered. or the team of developers intentionally keeps prices down so investors can hold them back because sales don't make them profitable.
and I really hope for that where in 2017 there were many ICOs that were successful and made many investors and bounty hunters like me big profits.

Many factor why the price drop after first listed in market. But if we hold a good long term project with working product and have back up by big company, i think price fluctuation in market is a normal thing
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 03, 2019, 12:56:51 AM
i have stopped investing in ICOs, i realized most times the developers are the once dumping their tokens as soon as its listed on exchanges that is  for those who are able to list , some ICOs do not even get listed , they just get the money from investors and run away abandoning the projects.
 IEO and STO are the once i can invest in now, at least there is a little hope there.

IEO becoming trend right now specially from big exchangers like binance. Binance IEO always reach the target not more than 5 minutes and when listed in market, the price give profits more than 100%. Its more profitable than ICOs if IEO held by big exchangers
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 02, 2019, 09:45:00 PM
this is quite a common thing lately. If the team will work, then the fall will not be long and the price will be restored. but if there is no news from the project, it is better to get rid of such an asset.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 02, 2019, 09:13:01 PM
Investors wants to make money that's for sure, and ICO most probably did bad because of the lack of confidence on the asset prices, this happens to all stocks where owners tries to limit their circulation tokens early to avoid dumps, even IEO does the same thing with discount on phases. It's not about the market unless the project is on the right point where it's not a good idea to let go alts
Activity: 1078
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 02, 2019, 07:53:34 PM
It is a normal thing, I think where concern should be is after dropping in price and it keeps dropping with no signs or hope of recovery, this is where the problem always lies. But if the team is showing to the community they are really working, then the drop in price will only be but for a moment.
Pages:
Jump to: