Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 6. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 09, 2019, 09:26:58 AM
Exchanger projects have dropped the price depending on the exchanger if the volume is large enough to avoid dumping the price due to bounty hunter or to investors who bought at ico but there are holders especially if their project is good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 09, 2019, 08:44:48 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
maybe because their project has not been completed and investors are competing to sell their tokens too many offers from the purchase and that makes the price of tokens / coins pressed like the araw project if you know that they have an experienced team and good prospects for the future but their project it has not been completely finished and investors are looking forward to waiting for the coins that they all have
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 04:22:02 AM
Drop in ico price is characterised mostly  by the amount of bonus given to private sales investors.  Most private sales deals involves a lot of bonus, in such a way that the investors can sell a a price lower than that of ico
Activity: 798
June 09, 2019, 04:04:03 AM
Why dont we have this height of dump in price when the market is bullish? The market at this time looks similar to previous years when price was pick up but the difference is the number of ICO and size of the market. Traders know how volatile bitcoin is and want to take advantage of the price when it hit it new ATH. Traders cant afford to hold altcoin for long as soon as they make good profit in bitcoin value. In recent time bounty hunters had not been responsible for dump of coin at listing, so we need to look at other factor.
I do not think that bounty hunters have ever could influence the fall in prices of new projects. they get a very small percentage of tokens

I am agree, sometimes bounty hunters always blammed on price fall but if we are looking on bounty allocation its not more than 5% from total suppy. I think its about the project, if the project are good, i think investor wont dump the token at cheap price
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
June 09, 2019, 01:34:53 AM
After the 2017 bull run, it is a common happening for even the most hyped coins to get listed at a price far lesser than their ICO price. It takes some months or even years before majority of them recovers. Those without any strong team and foundation usually die off. This is what usually happens when the coin gets listed long before the project is fully finished
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
June 09, 2019, 12:42:02 AM
I think only in IEO on Binance we can assure a good price after listing like ICO in 2017 and btw Op you are not the only who experienced this misfortunes and got worst experiences in crypto many crypto holders and bounty hunters who work hard before bear market happens suffered a lot and did not recovered until now lets all hope that in the coming years crypto is still here and still give us all hope to earn huge again.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 09, 2019, 12:26:03 AM
I believe that those coins that have fallen to the bottom have no chance of achieving anything.
just those who bought these coins for low cost will not give coins to rise
You cannot make an outright judgement, we don't know its future, if the team continues working that coin still has a chance.
If you are here and have witnessed the last bull run, lots of dead coins came alive and we didn't see that coming.

So, buying at this low price now, could still give a better profit, but you need to take a higher risk as like I said, we don't know the future.
Activity: 658
June 09, 2019, 12:24:18 AM
Yes, mate it is a normal thing now. Most of the projects have no updates. Just collect the money, list on a small exchange and no following the projects after that. but there are some good projects. We have to find them.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 11:47:01 PM
I believe that those coins that have fallen to the bottom have no chance of achieving anything.
just those who bought these coins for low cost will not give coins to rise
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 08, 2019, 11:43:57 PM

So many factors play rule in the price after listing a new project,

First: The one who get the token as bounty some if not to say all will sell the token because it became a tradition that the price will dump after listing,even if they believe in project they will dump and buy again in low price.

Second: Some investors get the token in private sale with low price and bonus, and if the private-sale token is not lock by the team, know that token will dump.  

Third: Team member may sell and dump the price because they need fast cash and do not care about project they are developing.
Of everything you say is true and with all that we cannot do anything except by seeing what happens when the price drops. For point 1, it often happens and for point 2, every sale must have a bonus. And for point 3 the project team actually didn't do that, but there were also those who did it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 08, 2019, 07:57:34 PM
Drop in ICO prices after listing is a very sad news if you encounter that as a bounty hunter who worked hard for the bounty and later realize the price is even nowhere near the ICO price of the token. Most people and even project managers turn to blame bounty hunters for dumping of which I assume to be a lie. Mostly, only 1-5% of tokens is allocated for bounty so how come bounty hunters are the only ones dumping with this lesser percentage. I think greediness on part of the team leads to dumping.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
June 08, 2019, 07:53:22 PM
As you know bounty paying after ICO's end and some are more delays and when bounty rewards received than already token or coins dump in market so we can just wait for grow price .
copper member
Activity: 294
June 08, 2019, 06:54:49 PM
This huge drop after listing is part of what is making ICO very popular, aside etherium and few other altcoin that had launched before the boom starting around 2014 onwards, majority of the coins that launched on exchanges from 2017 onwards did not sustain their ICO price varying to few percent to over 1000% drop. This have been largely suspected to be the handiwork of the developers and some huge token benefactors but it is often blamed on bounty hunters
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
June 08, 2019, 06:34:06 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
if the coin is really a good project even if it drop after the offering there a possiblity the price will rise in the future just hold it long term.
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
June 08, 2019, 06:25:13 PM
after listing price drops very much. Any comment.

So many factors play rule in the price after listing a new project,

First: The one who get the token as bounty some if not to say all will sell the token because it became a tradition that the price will dump after listing,even if they believe in project they will dump and buy again in low price.

Second: Some investors get the token in private sale with low price and bonus, and if the private-sale token is not lock by the team, know that token will dump.  

Third: Team member may sell and dump the price because they need fast cash and do not care about project they are developing.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 08, 2019, 05:52:56 PM
The factor of a large bonus can also be a driver of why so many projects have experienced a substantial price decline. this would indeed be a natural thing in my opinion when ico experienced a considerable decline,Exchange selection when the initial listing is also very influential when you want to get a good price
Bonuses are nothing good at all. I avoid projects that give 90-80 percent bonuses for their investors. It looks like scam

Investors bonus are recently ridiculously high, there is no amount they sell that they wont make profit, more like it is the percentage own by teams. They can afford to flood the market with the high percentage of token in their wallets to hold money in there pocket. 
copper member
Activity: 370
June 08, 2019, 04:33:56 PM
this is normal that I experience every project. this is caused by the developer or team being less solid and should place an exchange listing in a place like the famous binance.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 08, 2019, 01:13:20 PM
Why dont we have this height of dump in price when the market is bullish? The market at this time looks similar to previous years when price was pick up but the difference is the number of ICO and size of the market. Traders know how volatile bitcoin is and want to take advantage of the price when it hit it new ATH. Traders cant afford to hold altcoin for long as soon as they make good profit in bitcoin value. In recent time bounty hunters had not been responsible for dump of coin at listing, so we need to look at other factor.
I do not think that bounty hunters have ever could influence the fall in prices of new projects. they get a very small percentage of tokens
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
June 08, 2019, 01:06:45 PM
The factor of a large bonus can also be a driver of why so many projects have experienced a substantial price decline. this would indeed be a natural thing in my opinion when ico experienced a considerable decline,Exchange selection when the initial listing is also very influential when you want to get a good price
Bonuses are nothing good at all. I avoid projects that give 90-80 percent bonuses for their investors. It looks like scam

Yes, especially with the large bonus when private sale or presale, because in my opinion it is not reasonable and will not be good to the price of tokens when you want to be listed on the stock,
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 08, 2019, 12:58:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: