Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 2. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
June 22, 2019, 09:16:28 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

this problem often occurs in various projects ... even I have experienced it several times so that until now the coin is stored neatly in my wallet because it is no longer valuable .. and in the market list there are no more buying or selling requests ... and this is a bad experience for us ... we have lost money and also lost time ... but this is a risk that we have to accept ...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 22, 2019, 05:44:46 AM
Price dropped after listing is normal, as investors and hunters are trying to sell their coins/tokens rightaway after listing for some easy money. Especially for those tokens with ETH smart contract. They may suffer with huge loss because forkdelta just crushing those tokens price to the ground.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
June 22, 2019, 04:12:42 AM
Dropping price after being listed is a normal thing in cryptocurrency, if the token increases after being.listed there would be many going to be rich in this crypto world, however the reverse side is the normal thing, maybe years after the price would recover, that's what investments all about, its a long process to have profits.

If devs. seriously with their project, drop after listing is normal, the biggest problem at the moment is making coins or tokens so easy that when prices drop too deep they don't care anymore.
The developer will not care about the price in my opinion because the price will follow the need for the coin or token in question
it is true that the drop price at the beginning of the listing in the market is normal but there are some things that must be considered, such as the reason why the token or coin can drop

if there is a lack or error in my opinion, please correct it
thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 22, 2019, 03:35:46 AM
Dropping price after being listed is a normal thing in cryptocurrency, if the token increases after being.listed there would be many going to be rich in this crypto world, however the reverse side is the normal thing, maybe years after the price would recover, that's what investments all about, its a long process to have profits.

If devs. seriously with their project, drop after listing is normal, the biggest problem at the moment is making coins or tokens so easy that when prices drop too deep they don't care anymore.

The early price is also important, as an investor, you like to see the project growing but when others will panic, that will lead to a bad start and project might not be appreciated. It's crucial that is why it's necessary to be carefully plan before listing in a certain exchange and I believe timing is important, listing in bear market is a bad idea, it's alright to delay as that would be understand it's just protecting the interest of investors.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 22, 2019, 02:29:25 AM
What you are talking about is familiar to me, since I, too, am a bounty hunter and the situation with the prices of tokens that went on the stock exchange and the price of which broke through the bottom makes me think about what needs to be changed to address this issue.  I will exchange these tokens for BTC or ETH and I am sure that this is the best solution.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
June 21, 2019, 01:18:00 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
The market downtrend will be inevitable. Now Uptrend, Everything has got better. You can learn and invest now.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
June 21, 2019, 01:10:18 PM
Perhaps the popularity of ICO is already passing. The price of the token after listing is often lower than the price of the token at the ICO stage. IEO is a new tool in the field of cryptocurrency where tokens immediately receive a certain value in contrast to ICO.

IEO price can drop similarly. Look at Veriblock project with start IEO price of 2k sats. And IEO was performed by not the worst exchange Bittrex)
And what we see now with VBK? the price is near 300 sats. Drop is more than 80% !
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 21, 2019, 12:50:12 PM
I always enquire my ego this reason achieve humans purchase into a propose and reached to deal fewer than the price cost a workweek next, it doesn't create whatever impression, earlier humans apply to rap premium orion on the other hand I get seen various rpojects this yr with no philanthropy drive and started dumping instantly later it cuffs the rallies, to discover a infrequent Nirvana, Tolar, Fantom etc
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 21, 2019, 03:54:35 AM
You all people need to be reminded that the market price is different on the company's speculated price. The team of the project decide on what is the price likely to be based on their assessment and that's how they view ICO. But the final judegement are on our hands and that happens when it is listed. Sometimes it's just marketing and hype but a real good project rarely drop from its price after its ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 21, 2019, 03:39:48 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 21, 2019, 03:35:13 AM
Perhaps the popularity of ICO is already passing. The price of the token after listing is often lower than the price of the token at the ICO stage. IEO is a new tool in the field of cryptocurrency where tokens immediately receive a certain value in contrast to ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 21, 2019, 03:06:05 AM
Many ICO drop price after listing on exchange market, always of ICO do not have great support from their owner and never try for listing on exchange for getting with higher price.
I heard that it all depends on the project. projects like bittorent, and harmony have a fantastic price after the list in the market. however not all projects will have low prices, but most projects are like that.

I guess the project you've mentioned are not under ICO, it's under IEO in Binance, that's why they are successful.
Activity: 1190
June 21, 2019, 02:18:24 AM
Many ICO drop price after listing on exchange market, always of ICO do not have great support from their owner and never try for listing on exchange for getting with higher price.
Maybe you mean that listings in large markets can get good prices. But most of the initial projects were unable to meet the requirements for listings in markets that had large volumes. Therefore, they (the project team) always listing in a low market which causes prices to drop after listing.
Activity: 616
June 21, 2019, 01:06:18 AM
It is undoubtedly an investment in ICO that is even a loss. Due to the many bounty hunters who follow ico, so when they are distributed they make mass sales. So the impact of the price drops, and makes investors lose big.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
June 20, 2019, 11:46:48 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 20, 2019, 11:32:56 PM
This matter is not new and it's already popular happening in crypto currency the altcoins dumped price after listing in exchange and the problem is not in the crypto market but in the developers of the projects because they are the one who has the power to list tokens in good and top 10 exchanges.

Currently ICOs are not much anymore, although there are still successful projects but it has little attention from investors. People are now more interested in IEO and STO than ICO
Activity: 434
June 20, 2019, 10:46:53 PM
Sometimes the ICO price dump after listing in the exchange is affected by whale.
So, when price dump the whale is accumulating on their bag.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 20, 2019, 04:41:31 PM
Nowadays there are few ICO projects that will really develop in the future, now there are a lot of fraudulent projects, which are falling in price after entering the exchange

Are there still investors who are willing to invest during ICOs? I think most of them lost their interest with ICO projects and now they are diverting their attention to IEOs. But since it is hard to get in during IEOs, users are slowly losing their interest in this crowdfunding scheme. I wonder if small exchanges holding their own IEOs are achieving success of ripping money from naive investors. Just my thoughts.  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
June 20, 2019, 04:26:21 PM
and again newies want to get rich after listing. every bisness needs couple of years to grow.stop crying about price.
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 20, 2019, 04:23:02 PM
Nowadays there are few ICO projects that will really develop in the future, now there are a lot of fraudulent projects, which are falling in price after entering the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: