Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 4. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 19, 2019, 10:42:06 PM
my advice should be before participating in the ico project, read first about the project we are going to work on and how much profit we will receive in the form of airdrop or bounty so that we will not lose later. because even a good and clever team cannot ascertain whether this project will be successful. because most of the projects are doubtful when they will put their projects into a large market for fear that their projects will not be funded.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
June 19, 2019, 08:36:29 PM
There are plenty projects on the market which experience drop in ICO price after listing on exchange. This can be due to several factors. The most common causes include the reduction in demand of the product of the project, panic selling set in, poor marketing strategy, etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 19, 2019, 08:16:38 PM
prices that do not conform to the ICO often occur even in many ICOs held. so to choose the right ICO you must study the ICO because it can reduce the risk of loss during the ICO.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
June 19, 2019, 07:40:47 PM
for projects like ico or similar it is not surprising because there are many projects that are not seriously about developing the project, the rest is a scam, and also because of the bear market last year so the project range from 2017-2018 may be difficult to return.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 02:15:26 PM
This achieve occurs regularly. These are any of the justification that consecrate rise to this:1. Whether the supplying bulk of the currency is as well high2. Whether the propose go to broadcast coins as promised. Both investors and charity tracker desire miss their belief, the minute much currency is catalogued on change, the following affair is to dump3. Nearly of the age, it's a average happening in arrears to marketplace power and later a patch, whether it is a great propose, it desire rise anew.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 18, 2019, 09:11:08 AM
I think it's just normal because bounty hunters are selling the tokens they've got. Now the main challenge is does the team behind that ICO have plans to make their roadmap real. I've joined many ICOs way back 2017 and only few of them can keep their words. Most of them after their ICO, you won't hear anything from the team for a few weeks or a month. Some reason why listing is delayed. Until their tokens became worthless on their first listing on an unpopular exchange.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 18, 2019, 09:03:11 AM
This trend will reverse if project are actually good and the price is very low at ICO price and with a favorable market condition which we are about entering. We noticed the huge drop happened with the obvious bear market of 2018, the whole crypto space suffered and new projects no matter how good and innovative were not left out. Once there is a good and popular ICO again, we may return to another ICO season that is if IEO's would allow
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 18, 2019, 08:22:38 AM
Nowadays, 99% of new projects are falling after listing. But I think the trend will change soon.

The percent of failure is so big, but it could be true although we cannot verify it but we can observe it.
I'm hoping it will change though, the market is improving so might also see some improvement, but this is a long game, only the legit project with a working team will definitely survive.
copper member
Activity: 294
June 18, 2019, 07:59:44 AM
This part of the reasons why ICO is becoming unpopular, majority of ICO investors who never cashed out earlier lost fund and must have lost huge if holding till this time, I think this was largely due to the bear market aside the obvious ico scam that ravaged they system. If for instance btc did not drop from its all time and possibly had grown to $10,000 now, we would have still be in a good season with ICO's 
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 18, 2019, 07:11:54 AM
There are those who hear such news which is after ico and listed on the exchanger that their partnership is immediately dropping the price open that trading in their chosen exchanger is the cause of the collapse of the price due to the dumpers .
Activity: 179
June 17, 2019, 01:00:50 PM
Many are aware of this situation after ico and listed that the price of the token is falling shortly and its price will not follow ico know the reason is due to investors and bounty hunters.
they always become scapegoats. whereas if the project is good, of course they have prepared their market as well as buyers who will support their project. it will make the price of the token will not fall. Some projects we have seen such as UTRUST, CREDITS, and ONE can also control the price of their tokens when they are first registered on an exchange. it shows that they managed to build their market well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
June 17, 2019, 12:49:07 PM
I think because you invested in a wrong time because its a bear market season, even bounty hunters are having a hard time earning good amount because i think people loss confidence on ICOS because lots of then are scams. IEOS are the new ICO and if you to invest do it on binance launchpad because you will surely have great profit if you are lucky to get in.

The price drop was a big problem but there's a bigger problem now which is ICO coins are not listed and ICO are not generating funds from the investors anymore. You are right, it was the IEO that took their potential investor as IEO is better in any angle of crowd funding.

IEO's are worse than ICO's was in 2017 if we compare 2019 with 2017 . It probably will take like half year for IEO to die , only really good projects with backed companies like Coinbase , Binance and so on will survive . If we compare projects that did conduct IEO on exchanges like abbc , latoken and so on then they are down by 70-90% from the ICO price . And if we look at projects that did conduct IEO on binance then most of the investors are in profit
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 17, 2019, 12:28:42 AM
Many are aware of this situation after ico and listed that the price of the token is falling shortly and its price will not follow ico know the reason is due to investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 16, 2019, 10:08:37 PM
I think because you invested in a wrong time because its a bear market season, even bounty hunters are having a hard time earning good amount because i think people loss confidence on ICOS because lots of then are scams. IEOS are the new ICO and if you to invest do it on binance launchpad because you will surely have great profit if you are lucky to get in.

The price drop was a big problem but there's a bigger problem now which is ICO coins are not listed and ICO are not generating funds from the investors anymore. You are right, it was the IEO that took their potential investor as IEO is better in any angle of crowd funding.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 16, 2019, 12:30:27 AM
copper member
Activity: 1218
June 15, 2019, 11:13:57 PM
It seems to me that the collected amounts indicated on the sites are a hoax, and no one is already investing in projects,
the price after an exit on an exchange cannot, fall in 100 times is nonsense
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
June 15, 2019, 07:04:37 PM
Drop in price after listing isn't something extraordinary and to my mind everyone lost money due to price drop. Market making is truly important for crypto projects at the beginning
Activity: 112
June 15, 2019, 06:20:27 PM
This is very common with ICOs and that is why so many projects failed last year. A number of factors contribute in making the price fall drastically after listing like Poor marketing strategy, no working project, low volume exchange, clueless team members.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 15, 2019, 02:59:58 PM
Price drop because bounty hunter sell together their token rewards and make price of that token dump.
I think the solution of this problem is why bounty campain is not use eth, btc or other listed coin to paid them.
So bounty hunter will never have a bad impact for price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
June 15, 2019, 02:39:49 PM
Nowadays, 99% of new projects are falling after listing. But I think the trend will change soon.
99% what it is not too over, i mean did you take a research fisrst.
OK ICO price always drop after listing because Bounty hunter sell all their bounty token.
but are you really sure if 99% is the correct presentage.
99% or whatever he is talking about is a gross estimate. No problem in that. Bounty hunters dumping their tokens aren't the only reason for the price crash after listing on an exchange. It could be team members dumping, investors or advisors dumping. Bounty allocation is very small compared to them.
Pages:
Jump to: