Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 5. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 13
June 15, 2019, 01:13:10 PM
Really I can't consider this time around due to the fact the amount of traders has become decreased to some big extent. as well as ICO won't obtain sufficient expense account to obtain achievement. You don't have to consider resources seeker when I understand. Simply because the buying price of every task depends upon its affiliate marketer trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 15, 2019, 12:29:13 PM
Nowadays, 99% of new projects are falling after listing. But I think the trend will change soon.
99% what it is not too over, i mean did you take a research fisrst.
OK ICO price always drop after listing because Bounty hunter sell all their bounty token.
but are you really sure if 99% is the correct presentage.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 15, 2019, 12:11:44 PM
Nowadays, 99% of new projects are falling after listing. But I think the trend will change soon.
The downside intention of price has a deep relation with the project token allocation that determines the cost amount after getting listed on the exchanges. New projects has no interest in ICOs for the costs required by exchange management.
Activity: 1344
June 15, 2019, 11:41:02 AM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 15, 2019, 10:14:22 AM
Various currency drip in arrears to any cause and various move ahead up as well, any strength be dim sum it at ICO cost was dowel to ETH cost and close to the age it knock catalogued the cost has globule so the ICO desire slag as well, on the other hand any are rod with buck and all the more whether the cost whether ETH drop or big they create ure it the equivalent measure victimized in ICO to move catalogued.
Activity: 35
June 15, 2019, 07:47:27 AM
That's reason you should seldom lay out in ICOs, later cataloguing in nearly casings cost drop-offs, so whether you actually craved to place so aloof wait it until whacks the marketplace and purchase at even cheaper degree than ICO cost. This method you desire get fewer opportunity to miss cash on the other hand of line marketplace buoy drop-off all the more many or ICO ballplayer be bunco. So count your decisons.
copper member
Activity: 547
June 15, 2019, 07:44:30 AM
This has a being a major concern about drop in ICOs after listing. Most of this project tends to drop very drastically in price compare to listing. Which why most investors stop investing in ICOs.
Activity: 36
June 15, 2019, 07:31:51 AM
The minimal cost of fresh catalogued currency or tokenish could be caused close to each variety of cause, what is significant is that the currency is been worked at and assets into the extension of the propose at. Various modern currency get away to achieve good months later cataloguing!
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 14, 2019, 04:05:21 AM
Of course, all ICO can not be profitable and give profit to investors and bounty hunters. Even if we do not take into account the frank scam, only a few projects manage to succeed and maintain the price of their coins.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
June 14, 2019, 03:49:05 AM

a natural thing when the price of coin downs very much after listing, but if the project from the coin has progress, I'm sure the price of coin will increase again because with the progress that occurs in the project, so many people will believe to invest in the project and of course the price of coin will increase very high, but if the project is not have progress, so most likely the project is a scam and I'm sure the price of coin will definitely not go up and you will definitely lose your money.

but at the real condition in market that coin still going down so deeply and make investor frustated.
in case at Module Project when ico price offering and price after listing are very different, and even now the price has dropped deeped without any buyback from the developer
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 13, 2019, 11:27:12 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

a natural thing when the price of coin downs very much after listing, but if the project from the coin has progress, I'm sure the price of coin will increase again because with the progress that occurs in the project, so many people will believe to invest in the project and of course the price of coin will increase very high, but if the project is not have progress, so most likely the project is a scam and I'm sure the price of coin will definitely not go up and you will definitely lose your money.
homt.net
June 13, 2019, 11:03:52 AM
Actually I can not take this time simply because the number of investors is now reduced to a large exten. and ICO is not going to get adequate investment fund to get success. There is no need to think about bounty hunter as I know. Because the price of each project depends on its affiliate exchange (at list popular).
of course because too many ico canmpaign launched in the same time make investor confused for selecting them, because many ico campaign are ended scam or failed and not touch even sftcap target even worse condition they are scamming investor
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 05:34:21 PM
To start with, I don't see that as a problem because most community members will always like to dump once the project lists but when it becomes a real issue is when after weeks or months and there is no sign of recovery or positive change in the price, that's when it comes a real problem.  And this can be seen when the team fails to show that they are capable of driving the platform, but if they are then with time the price will start raising.
Activity: 1316
CitizenFinance.io
June 09, 2019, 04:48:57 PM
The main reason that majorly cause this is that large investors get an incredible discounts up to 50% or more so selling below the ICO price is not an issue as they are still in profit. Secondly, bounty hunters does not believe in any project not the technology behind it. All they are after is to dump at any price since they do not invest their capital. ICO does not worth investing as at now until their are some regulation, you just have to wait for it to be listed and when the price dump, you buy if you have solemnly believe in the project.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
June 09, 2019, 04:45:00 PM
Actually I can not take this time simply because the number of investors is now reduced to a large exten. and ICO is not going to get adequate investment fund to get success. There is no need to think about bounty hunter as I know. Because the price of each project depends on its affiliate exchange (at list popular).
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
June 09, 2019, 03:29:30 PM
During the bear market, this situation is very common. I have also invested many projects some of them were good and some of them were bad investments. But the important point is the total portfolio. At the end what is the situation of your portfolio?
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
June 09, 2019, 03:29:11 PM
If you list the token on Latoken or IDEX, then you can be sure that your token will loose 99% of its ICO volume. These exchanges are not reputable and doesn´t bring the attention to the project.

I don't like this exchanges also but we can not say prices are going down because of them. I know a lot of different ICO which listed on great exchanges but their prices went down also.

For example as you know there is a token in Binance named NCASH. It's price went down almost %95...
homt.net
June 09, 2019, 03:23:50 PM
after listing price drops very much. Any comment.

So many factors play rule in the price after listing a new project,

First: The one who get the token as bounty some if not to say all will sell the token because it became a tradition that the price will dump after listing,even if they believe in project they will dump and buy again in low price.

Second: Some investors get the token in private sale with low price and bonus, and if the private-sale token is not lock by the team, know that token will dump.  

Third: Team member may sell and dump the price because they need fast cash and do not care about project they are developing.
in your first point i don't agree if we see allocation for any campaign from some project is just 1% from allocation of tokensale, and maybe just affect for dump in few percent after distribution, but if developer want to buyback the token again i don't think this dump is not very affected the coin
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 09, 2019, 09:50:11 AM
If you list the token on Latoken or IDEX, then you can be sure that your token will loose 99% of its ICO volume. These exchanges are not reputable and doesn´t bring the attention to the project.
Activity: 308
June 09, 2019, 09:31:37 AM
drop ICO price after listing if happen because bounty hunter like all people said.
but i don't relly like that statment.
me as bounty hunter want to say this, please guys you all don't blame us when price go down because we just get 3% distribution of total coin.
how can 3% can make price go deep.
the solution is dev can buyback and price will grow up instantly.
Pages:
Jump to: