Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 29. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 11:41:16 AM
We are investing in a concept and it is speculative. Early investors are getting high bonuses during the private sale and pre-sale
and they are dumping their  coins if they are not confident with their investment.
I think that today there are still such people and there are a lot of such investors, so I support you, I think that such investments unequivocally reflect the full picture of how the most important algorithm for evaluating cryptocurrency and buying cryptocurrency does not work correctly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 01:13:54 PM
we have to accept it because now there is very little money in the cryptocurrency market and I think that this is the main problem
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 31, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

in my opinion as a bounty hunter about the price that falls after listing is a natural thing ... because so many ICO or investor participants, bounty hunters and airdrop ... all waiting to launch each coin in a market to be able to resell every coin that has been they got it a few months ago, there were even those who had hidden the coin for a year ... so getting down the price at the beginning of the listing has become commonplace in the cryptocurency world ...
I will not stop repeating that the token price fall down after listing on the exchange, not because of the bounty participants and investors, but because at the beginning the price is overvalued and in addition the results of collecting assets on the counter of the ICO is artificially made.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 31, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

in my opinion as a bounty hunter about the price that falls after listing is a natural thing ... because so many ICO or investor participants, bounty hunters and airdrop ... all waiting to launch each coin in a market to be able to resell every coin that has been they got it a few months ago, there were even those who had hidden the coin for a year ... so getting down the price at the beginning of the listing has become commonplace in the cryptocurency world ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
December 31, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

There are a lot of reason why crypto price drops after ICO. And as an investor, this drop is disappointing. Losing when the crypto is starting in the market. Part of the reasons is the bearish crypto market we are experiencing right now. This affects the price of BTC and ETh which in turn affects the price of the coin. As a result, affects also the supply and demand of the crypto in the market. Seeing this lures weak hand investors to panic and sell investors causing the project and the coin to destabilize. Many more reasons can contribute to the decline in the price of coins after ICO.

Activity: 532
December 31, 2018, 09:35:23 AM
be patient, this is because  market effects that have a long bearish period for year, all altcoins including ico will also experience the effect of hard dump from real price, but if you keep hold  your coin and the project is still running I think you will get profit later.
i think, thats not cause all coins get hard dump, but thats because the project is not good for long time, so when the coin are listed in the market have so many people from bounty and investor sell their coins
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
December 31, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
A great strategy at the moment is to buy some great tokens after their first exchange listing. Because bounty hunters are dumping the coin price to get at least something on this market and it creates a good chance to buy new alts.
This is really very profitable and indeed it usually happens that hunters simply do not understand the potential, but not all of course, and they sell tokens for cheap prices. But I think that you can turn the situation around.
buying token after listing market give us lot profits if we could choose potential coins.dont buy shitcoin, although its dumped alot , it will hard to recovered.
December 31, 2018, 09:11:41 AM
I watched the whole year how any ICO after completion trades its tokens on the exchange at a price lower than they sold at the time of the ICO. Hence the conclusion, you should not invest in the project, even if you like it, at the time of the ICO.
Perhaps you are right, but you understand that a project that cannot collect anything will simply not be able to generate tokens, because it will not know the approximate cost of the project. Although probably without this you can make the generation of tokens.
Activity: 700
December 30, 2018, 06:59:58 PM
I watched the whole year how any ICO after completion trades its tokens on the exchange at a price lower than they sold at the time of the ICO. Hence the conclusion, you should not invest in the project, even if you like it, at the time of the ICO.
December 30, 2018, 02:24:16 PM
A great strategy at the moment is to buy some great tokens after their first exchange listing. Because bounty hunters are dumping the coin price to get at least something on this market and it creates a good chance to buy new alts.
This is really very profitable and indeed it usually happens that hunters simply do not understand the potential, but not all of course, and they sell tokens for cheap prices. But I think that you can turn the situation around.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

It sucks to lose money, I understand, but take this as a lesson learned. You should not invest in ICOs, they are blatant scams. ICOs are get rich quick schemes for the "founders". They are not designed to make you money, they are designed to make them money. A lot of these ICOs that have good concepts are very fundamentally technically flawed in their design. A lot of ICO investors aren't very familiar with how Blockchains actually work, so they get duped by these promises that the ICO's make. The ICO's can almost never deliver on their promises. I mean look at EOS, it sounded like the best thing in the world before the mainnet went live, and look at the dumpster fire it is now. ICO's are only meant to make the founders money.

Maybe lot of your ico was get scammed like you'll said but I already earned lot of ico and now we are facing bull run that lot of tokens get dumo after listing in the market.
Activity: 392
December 29, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
it seems that it is a very reasonable condition to occur this year, almost all ICOs registered this year all experienced very large price declines. and this year is a year to survive for investors
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 29, 2018, 11:33:38 AM
This particular experience is actually a common phenomenon in most ICO projects after listing . I can imagine how painful it is usually for as many of us who invest in coins of some particular ICO projects with huge amount of money but after listing the coins, to make profit becomes a struggle. In my own view, the drop in coin value below its ICO price is as a result of activities of dumpers who don't seem to consider price value of coins before selling just because they needed money hastily. Also, price value of coins may drop after listing if the coin is not listed on a good exchange where investors can easily access and trade.

You are right. Now I watched one project. We went to the exchange. They promise 2-3 more. But dump trucks threw 6 million tokens for a penny, bringing down the entire coin. And the chances of recovery.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
December 29, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

Not all projects are being revived. Do not watch this every day. Too many smartcoins are stored in our wallets. This is true. If the coin has no value. You should not rush to sell it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
This particular experience is actually a common phenomenon in most ICO projects after listing . I can imagine how painful it is usually for as many of us who invest in coins of some particular ICO projects with huge amount of money but after listing the coins, to make profit becomes a struggle. In my own view, the drop in coin value below its ICO price is as a result of activities of dumpers who don't seem to consider price value of coins before selling just because they needed money hastily. Also, price value of coins may drop after listing if the coin is not listed on a good exchange where investors can easily access and trade.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 29, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
I think this is part of the criminal ICO strategy, which thus deceives primary and secondary investors.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
December 29, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
be patient, this is because  market effects that have a long bearish period for year, all altcoins including ico will also experience the effect of hard dump from real price, but if you keep hold  your coin and the project is still running I think you will get profit later.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 29, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
I think that if the project has a great marketing ploy the price will be stable. I wonder if you've ever seen that the development team itself bought their coins to maintain the rate of coins ?
I do not know of such examples. And I think that everything does not depend on what the team will do, but on which understanding the community will have.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
December 29, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

People who put on ICOs are taking advantage of the fact that common people have been yield starved for so many generations, people just want to believe - so they believe the hype.

Very few people around can handle a sudden influx of millions of dollars pouring in from an ICO offering.  The founders must get punch drunk and lose focus quite a bit - it's only human.  Of course, then there are the outright scammers.

There needs to be structure in the crypto markets.  Because govs and corps do not want to compete with cryptos, they allow the scammers to run free and steal millions.  This is good in the eyes of the govs and corps because it destroys sentiment in the crypto markets and that's just fine with them.

Sadly, I think we are early in the paradigm shift to electronic money and it will be a while before stability finds it's way to the space.

Scamming ICOs won't stop the eventual rise of cryptos - they are just helping postpone the day the masses wake up.
copper member
Activity: 462
December 29, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
I really don't understand the concept they use while listing.  It's very disturbing and unacceptable why they should take such decisions on listing below its ico price
Pages:
Jump to: