Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 30. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
I think that if the project has a great marketing ploy the price will be stable. I wonder if you've ever seen that the development team itself bought their coins to maintain the rate of coins ?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 29, 2018, 09:27:26 AM
I think this is reasonable, and the biggest factor that makes drop prices is from bounty and airdrops, as we know that usually ICOs also give bounties to anyone who supports the ICO so that when they are available in the market they sell immediately.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
Dropping after listing is something you can't avoid. Man, don't be so pessimistic about short term prices.
We should think about long term, because we are investors!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
As far as I know now, many projects do not specifically list tokens so that they do not lower the price. Many projects have frozen their work until better times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 29, 2018, 07:50:07 AM
It's all about the market trend, no one wants to keep their coins and wait for them to fall in price, investors are investing to increase them and not vice versa.
Activity: 394
December 29, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
this is common in the market. when a token has entered the market does not have an equivalent value for the price of ico. but there are also some that have more value when on the market. I think this is common in the crypto world. besides that in my opinion in 2018 this is not the year for ico and many projects fail.
Activity: 296
December 29, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
Many ICO projects experience things like this after listing in one of the exchange prices immediately falls, I think the number of people holding these coins are bounty hunters. It is impossible for investors to sell it directly without seeing the initial price.

Why don't we think we were involved in a fraudulent project or could we say fake? Because I think it is too absurd on a trustworthy project of many people who believe in it, I think it is best to withdraw if you can, is the best  Embarrassed
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
That is effect of bear market, hype has little effect on price in this bear market, good team also won't influence the price, what is needed is moving out this chronic bear market.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 29, 2018, 04:19:25 AM
This is normal because many ICO teams have no plans to develop projects after raising enough funds, resulting in tokens without any storage value (no potential).
I don't think that is the reason, I believe they have plans but even if they have great development, they cannot market their product right due to the bear market. People are not buying now, they remain calm and wait for the market to normalize, when this changes to uptrend, I'm sure they'll be buying again.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
This is normal because many ICO teams have no plans to develop projects after raising enough funds, resulting in tokens without any storage value (no potential).
Activity: 644
December 29, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
Yes, I think this often happens when a token enters an exchange and the price immediately falls. Because many people throw coins, they are afraid if prices fall further. And this can not be separated from the decline in the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin. Maybe if the market price is high, I think people will throw a coin will think and better coins to hold...
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 29, 2018, 03:09:16 AM
Bitcoin is falling, the market is falling, ICO's are falling, everything is falling. All declines is due to the general state of the market; as soon as growth begins, everything will be good again with ICO's. But worthy projects even now collect a lot of money, and they definitely worth attention.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 29, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
Well i think this is due to the dump that most project suffers from the bounty participants who sell their tokens as soon as they are listed on exchange platforms. Also most project these days offer huge amount of bonuses and this  is not really the best as some investors also tend to dump with their bonus tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
In the second half of this year, almost all ICO projects are unable to escape the fate of trading prices below the crowdfunding price. The bear market brings pessimism to most people. When a project token starts trading, investors will immediately sell the tokens in their hands.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 11:07:08 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

If the investors and bounty hunters dump the price of the ICO's then it is not the projects fault to be blamed about it. But there's still an instances that these projects are not delivering their promises to their investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 28, 2018, 11:06:55 PM
yes I often see that the price when listing on the market is definitely under ico some of my analysis of the cause is because investors sell bonus coins from pre-ico or ico and because the bounty hunters sell their coins together so the price is under ico
Activity: 387
December 28, 2018, 10:20:27 PM
Most ICO prices fall when listings in the market are caused by bounty hunters. They sell at a lower price than ICO to accelerate sales, so that this is detrimental to investors.
Activity: 364
December 28, 2018, 07:24:22 PM
A great strategy at the moment is to buy some great tokens after their first exchange listing. Because bounty hunters are dumping the coin price to get at least something on this market and it creates a good chance to buy new alts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 08:59:46 AM
most projects fall too much on the market..Because most of the money they collect is a lie.No investor sells a dime.this is a complete nonsense.Hopefully things will pick up.
Many people today are trying to make money on it, so they are trying to create a project in order to raise money and just steal it, because today there is just such an opportunity for that. That is why prices are falling.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 28, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

before investing in a ico we need to know well if the project is valid, if there are many valid competitors in the sector if the team is trust and perhaps with this market should buy tokens only at the end of ico when they are listed on the exchanges and their price drops inevitably
Pages:
Jump to: