Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 45. (Read 35641 times)

copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
I think the major reason for dump is that the current market is not favorable for holders. Notwithstanding, a few still do well after listing. Factors like dumping from hunters, the team (especially when the project is scam), FUD which might cause the investors to dump and many other factors influence drop in price after listing. Another factor is very low trading volume, especially when the coin or token is listed on crappie exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 04, 2018, 08:52:44 AM
it happens almost with all the ico, after the end of the ico when tokens are listed on the exchanges their value drops drastically, perhaps it is better to buy them(tokens) from the exchange at a lower price than from the ico, or just do the bounty where is everything only earning
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
The fall in the value of ICO tokens after their listing on crypto exchanges is a common occurrence in ICO projects. Previously, the price of tokens usually grew to its nominal value within 1-2 months. In the past six months, there has been a serious crisis in the ICO industry, and therefore the price of most tokens falls tenfold. How long this will continue is unknown.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 04, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
During the PPI, the founders get the money, and you get something that may end up worthless. The price falls because investors want to make a profit on their investments and bonuses, those who sold the first remain in the black, the rest lose nothing at best.
Activity: 504
December 04, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
Reducing the price of coins after listing is a frequent occurrence. A project that is not fraud, but does care for its product, must take this phenomenon into account and take action. There is another option of falling prices - the price of a coin at the ICO stage may be too high and does not match the realities of the market.
Activity: 196
December 04, 2018, 07:37:12 AM
The price after the ICO depends on the marketing team of project developers, if they do their work qualitatively, the price will be much higher or the ICO price will be met !
Activity: 392
December 04, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
Was they down straight when it was listed or some time after? If it was so when trading was started then this coins was kinda useless. And if not then it's just dumpsters wanting to earn some easy money.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 07:20:27 AM
Unfortunately, it is ok in the current market conditions that tokens are traded below the ICO price. If the project held a Bounty campaign, one of the reasons of the price dump is selling by Bounty hunters.
You mean running a bounty program is not good for a project ? I do not think so. Because I have seen many bounty hunters are holding their rewards for years if they believe that project is having good future. I mean to say the devs must give enough proof for future development then no one will prefer going for dumping their rewards. Only when there will be no enough evidence about future developments, how we can expect the holders not dumping out.
Activity: 402
December 04, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
They all blame the bear market but in reality it is because after they get investor funds they become lazy, don't bother to communicate or market, and no new people will invest
copper member
Activity: 294
December 04, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
I think the current market situation contributed also as most investors do sell quickly as soon as there is exchange listing as their is no more the culture of holding as the market do not favor holders anymore. Again most projects distribute free coins to a lot of benefactors who may not actually are interested in project pricing but would sell at whatever price they are comfortable with and move to the next
Activity: 1078
December 04, 2018, 02:40:31 AM
Unfortunately, it is ok in the current market conditions that tokens are traded below the ICO price. If the project held a Bounty campaign, one of the reasons of the price dump is selling by Bounty hunters.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
December 04, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
right. many prices for ICO tokens fall in price after being listed on the market. this is influenced by the number of people who sell their tokens rather than buy so the price of the token drops from the ICO price.

that's just basic thinking, I think if they already have a very strong product, of course they will get demand naturally even if the market is too many people who sell rather than buy it will not affect the price too much.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 04, 2018, 02:34:09 AM
right. many prices for ICO tokens fall in price after being listed on the market. this is influenced by the number of people who sell their tokens rather than buy so the price of the token drops from the ICO price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 02:26:10 AM
when ICOs can enter the exchange place, usually the ICO price will fall when the project and their concept are not too developed, but if their platform is very useful then ICO prices will definitely be very expensive.
Activity: 546
December 04, 2018, 01:54:21 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Usually the main reasons why the price drops after listing is because of the dumpers. They will immediately sell their reward tokens in the exchanges and convert it into fiats because all they want is to earn money since they are a greedy type of a person.
Activity: 317
December 04, 2018, 01:53:36 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Yes, as a rule, the price of a coin after the listing falls, many are very upset about this, but we can all decide for yourself, buy coins after the listing and you will receive certain bonuses, and if you take part in the bounty company, then there is no need to be sad, because you have not invested your money, which means you only get a profit, of course it is less than you want, but these are the conditions.
Activity: 322
December 04, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
this is certainly the weak market currently. all prices fall, even the prices of ico token. i think that will not change until the market recovers and the price of bitcoin rises again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 04, 2018, 01:17:22 AM
Now the activity of ICO is going through a very difficult time due to the fall of the cryptocurrency market and due to the large number of fraudulent ICO projects. Therefore, before investing in these projects, it is necessary to conduct a very thorough research, however, it does not save investors from fraudsters. Therefore, the activity of investors is now catastrophically dropped. Only government regulation of this type of activity can raise the former popularity of ICO. I also hope that such regulation will streamline the KYC audit and it will be canceled for the participants of the ICO bounty campaign as completely illegal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 04, 2018, 01:12:44 AM
It's been a frustrating time all around for ICO investors and also for bounty participants. The projects have had no chance to prove themselves during this brutal Bear market and been knocked down to a fraction of the price that they launched at no matter how hyped they were. We just have to hop they stand a decent chance to recover along with the rest of the market.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 04, 2018, 01:04:24 AM
Yeah I recognized that, but i think it is also the market that is unstable and many altcoins are red now, I think this is also the  affect the price of finish ICO after they listing in the market. And other reason many BIG whale manipulate the price so they can buy cheap price than discounted from ICO or more lesser than the usual
Pages:
Jump to: