Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 175. (Read 119123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Affiliate commission is 15% but we apply it only for deposited money (this information was available only in the chat and we also added it to "affiliate" window), we don't apply affiliate commission when you are wagering Bonus (this Bonus money were granted to you from our Bankroll, free money plus 15% from the House Edge is a bit too generous in our opinion).

I agree with this^^^^
but i think you must clear things up so people not wasting for something which might not be worth it.

I like the dark theme. Good job

The point of bonuses and referrals are to try and generate traffic.  There are often costs involved in that. 

To give them less than what was written and say you're giving too much afterwards is deceiving and bad business practice.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

Affiliate commission is 15% but we apply it only for deposited money (this information was available only in the chat and we also added it to "affiliate" window), we don't apply affiliate commission when you are wagering Bonus (this Bonus money were granted to you from our Bankroll, free money plus 15% from the House Edge is a bit too generous in our opinion).

I agree with this^^^^
but i think you must clear things up so people not wasting for something which might not be worth it.

I like the dark theme. Good job
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

We've decreased amount of Faucet after starting promo campaign, will fix it in the topic.
legendary

This is stats from over 200 Bitcoin wagered.

15% House edge commission = 200 Btc * .01 * .15 = 0.3 btc

0.1 btc =/ 0.3 btc

*edit, btw nice of you to add the term AFTER all of the wagering happened.

Looks like is 5% not 15% according to this screenshot.

maybe a glitch? Or maybe duckdice wasnt aware they will go so fast so big.

Both players claim that there was zero mention of this being announced in chat.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
so,which one is correct:

"Faucet rules:
In order to avoid abuse, Faucet feature is limited to 10 Faucets per day. "

on site
or

"Faucet – get 0.00001BTC for absolutely free and make your bets on it. Available once in a minute, 3 times in 10 mins and 50 times per day."

in your thread?

And sorry for yesterday's downtime.

0.1 btc =/ 0.3 btc

legendary
And now site is maintenance without prior announcement, any ETA when it will back online?

Been there.

They updating site for sure. I can bet on it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
This site just contains bunch of inexperienced  peoples who doesn't know what an incomplete information mean.
They are correcting their things just by their mistakes but not settling things happened with that mistake. Horrible start
They doesn't even know what the value of a "terms and conditions" page is which they added later on my complain
Dude, you guys should really hire any experienced people to manage for few months and to teach you how to run otherwise you are just risking your shit load of money
Believe me, don't take it as my hate towards your site. I never hated your site. All i hated is your mistakes
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
And now site is maintenance without prior announcement, any ETA when it will back online?
legendary

0.1 btc =/ 0.3 btc

legendary
We don't ignore anyone, but discussing payout issues of one user with another just doesn't make much sense to me.
It is not DigeDigital who earned less than expected from affiliate program, but totally different person who never contacted us.

We do not accuse anyone here or something, but we just need to verify that the the other user is an existing person.

0.1 btc =/ 0.3 btc

Release change log:

For those who doesn't like bright colors or simply love playing at night we are introducing Night Theme!
We don't ignore anyone, but discussing payout issues of one user with another just doesn't make much sense to me.
It is not DigeDigital who earned less than expected from affiliate program, but totally different person who never contacted us.

We do not accuse anyone here or something, but we just need to verify that the the other user is an existing person.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I only complain what is wrong. And because of your fault a user is Paid 0.1 btc less.

Can this user contact us, either here or via email? We are open for fixing this misunderstanding with him.

Does this mean that you will instead credit the full 15% of the house edge or are you just going to explain that you had a hidden rule where it only applies to non-bonus amounts?

The rule wasn't really hidden, we discussed it with our member many times in the chat, but I'm agree that this is not the appropriate place for such information.
Anyway, don't get me wrong, but I would like to discuss the solution directly with that user. Thank you.

Nowhere did it say that it only applied to the deposited amount. 

I referred two people that wagered over 200 BTC combined on your site. 

None of my players said that this was mentioned to them in chat.

Why don't you credit the amount the user is asking because of your misleading or incomplete information
Ignoring posts won't help you anymore instead it will create a mess
legendary
I probably should post this link on every new page..

Dear, members, please, make your Bonus request here

[/quote]

Can I get a response please to my questions?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Why you should do it? The main problem is on your bonus page, you should give a direct link to the thread where players can post their username to claim the sign up bonus.
As quoted from your bonus page :

We give away 3000 DOGE to all new users!
To claim your sign up bonus you need to send us your name on our Bitcoin Talk thread or Facebook community page.
Just post your DuckDice's username and we will credit your account.

It should be edited as I suggested "give a direct link", unless you still want to see new players post their username here to claim the sign up bonus.

[/quote]
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Username: uzivert

Username: Saahov

Both of you need to learn to read before posting something, here is not the right place to claim free coins. Look at some previous posts above, OP has already told where is the right place to do it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Jump to: