Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 177. (Read 119123 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
Iam sugestion for you
if deposit use dogecoin can receive bonus deposit 120% too
because in FAQ and rule only LTC and bitcoin can get bonus deposit
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

Yes this is pretty bad. But I am pretty sure they didn't fix this issue is because most likely nobody has "yet" bet 1btc with 20x multiplier.

From reading this thread, I think this site is still very new with huge potential. However I think it was asked in the past about posting their cold storage bankroll address and they refused to provide the evidence.

we didn't want to make our address public because it's not secure, but if it is very important for our users we can come up with a solution. E.g. we can provide some of the most trustworthy members of BitcoinTalk community with signed message and address. How about this?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
We don't count percent for affiliate on an unlocked Bonus..

Xinzark, I've checked your account:
your Bonus was 200% so your percent may indeed look like 5% because your actual deposit with 1/3 out of total amount. But actually it is still 15% but they were applied only for your deposited money.

If you don't count then you should have mentioned it anywhere on the site. You guys don't even have a page for terms and conditions
You site says the referrer will receive 15% of the wagered amount and my wagered amount is 100 btc
I only complain what is wrong. And because of your fault a user is Paid 0.1 btc less. I am not even complaining about my loss of 0.905 btc on your site because i know that was my fault
A site never comes up with a new rule every time without notice. Don't you get that in your fuc**ing head ?
You didn't mentioned = Your fault. We treated the rule like normal because it was explained like normal. We was not aware of the hidden rules behind it

Where can I view your bankroll address?

Answer this..
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
What is wrong with you guys ? Just a piece of Shit
Comes up with new rules every time. I don't know how much fu**ed up you guys are. Yes you heard it right, FUC*ED UP
First of all every point of your rules is not clear and acts as normal rules of others bitcoin dices
After playing only we get to know such an As**ole your rules are. You guys are such a piece of Shit

Your rules clearly says the referrer receives 15% of the wagered amount from their referrals but you sh*ts are giving only 5%. What should i call this ?
Another rules which was kept hidden. Enough
Either correct your mistake or i will make my life's mission to destroy your site. Believe me, what i say I do
I won't even care about my account. Man this is Enough

Even i get to know about one more bad practice of theirs letting user bet more than their bankroll. Their max win is 10 btc but they will let you play with win amount more than that but will award only 10 btc. For example, if a user bets 1 btc at 20x multiplier, the site will let him do that instead of giving a warning but will award only 10 btc
Ever seen such a rule anywhere ?

This site is Full of surprises. You come up with a new Idea, They  attack you with another

Yes this is pretty bad. But I am pretty sure they didn't fix this issue is because most likely nobody has "yet" bet 1btc with 20x multiplier.

From reading this thread, I think this site is still very new with huge potential. However I think it was asked in the past about posting their cold storage bankroll address and they refused to provide the evidence.

We don't count percent for affiliate on an unlocked Bonus..

Xinzark, I've checked your account:
your Bonus was 200% so your percent may indeed look like 5% because your actual deposit with 1/3 out of total amount. But actually it is still 15% but they were applied only for your deposited money.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Xinzark, no idea what are you talking about, our referral program is 15% and can be increased up to 50%

I'll double check if everything is working.

Probably this:

How long does it take for commission to be fully rewarded?

Sorry, I didn't understand? What do you mean "rewarded commission"?
Well the refferal program should give 15% of the house edge of the wagered right?

works only for deposited money.
hey, i wonder if every another deposit is rewarded with that 50% bonus?

Just deposited 0.5BTC again.

Thanks.

yes, every reload bonus is eligible for 50%
It has been credited already:)
Xinzark, no idea what are you talking about, our referral program is 15% and can be increased up to 50%

I'll double check if everything is working.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
how do i get 3000k doge?
User areart
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
What is wrong with you guys ? Just a piece of Shit
Comes up with new rules every time. I don't know how much fu**ed up you guys are. Yes you heard it right, FUC*ED UP
First of all every point of your rules is not clear and acts as normal rules of others bitcoin dices
After playing only we get to know such an As**ole your rules are. You guys are such a piece of Shit

Your rules clearly says the referrer receives 15% of the wagered amount from their referrals but you sh*ts are giving only 5%. What should i call this ?
Another rules which was kept hidden. Enough
Either correct your mistake or i will make my life's mission to destroy your site. Believe me, what i say I do
I won't even care about my account. Man this is Enough

Even i get to know about one more bad practice of theirs letting user bet more than their bankroll. Their max win is 10 btc but they will let you play with win amount more than that but will award only 10 btc. For example, if a user bets 1 btc at 20x multiplier, the site will let him do that instead of giving a warning but will award only 10 btc
Ever seen such a rule anywhere ?

This site is Full of surprises. You come up with a new Idea, They  attack you with another

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
hey, i wonder if every another deposit is rewarded with that 50% bonus?

Just deposited 0.5BTC again.

Thanks.
My bonus of 3000 Dogecoins had disappeared. I did not made any bet yet.  The site say that my bonus expired mid of Febbruary 2017. But it just disappeared a few hours ago. This is a very costly mistake U make to players. I don't see you make the mistakes the other way around - that is the coins credited towards the player. Overall, duckdice.io is a SCAM site.  Cry

dude, just say tell your username and we will assign bonus again. You probably cancelled it accidentally, many users did the same and we just credited their bonus once more.

But I did not cancelled that.
OK! Qwiner

I've checked, you cancelled it. Anyway, credited your bonus once again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
My bonus of 3000 Dogecoins had disappeared. I did not made any bet yet.  The site say that my bonus expired mid of Febbruary 2017. But it just disappeared a few hours ago. This is a very costly mistake U make to players. I don't see you make the mistakes the other way around - that is the coins credited towards the player. Overall, duckdice.io is a SCAM site.  Cry

dude, just say tell your username and we will assign bonus again. You probably cancelled it accidentally, many users did the same and we just credited their bonus once more.

But I did not cancelled that.
OK! Qwiner

Yes, we've made a release!

Introducing our new chat, hope you will like it!
Looking forward to your feedback:)

Why don't you guys add option to close that chat window, many players usually don't like to get distracted with the chat messages while playing. Is this option already there?

we will in the next release.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
log andron
All bonuses has been assigned for today.
Next bonus assignment will be on Monday

iam receive bonus signup 3000 dogecoin thank you
and i try play in your site use bonus signup, your site is good

i hope next time bonus deposit 120% support dogecoin too
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
All bonuses has been assigned for today.
Next bonus assignment will be on Monday

Have a good weekend.

confirmation
iam receive bonus signup 3000 dogecoin thank you
and i try play in your site use bonus signup, your site is good

i hope next time bonus deposit 120% support dogecoin too
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Where can I view your bankroll address?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Quote from: s1lverbox =topic=1676313

Yeah man I loved your site's layout and and the design plus the chat you added adds another star to the site.
And I am quite glad to see that you already have got the wagered amount of 200+ bitcoins, quite a encouraging sign for a growing site. Best of luck !
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

Why don't you guys add option to close that chat window, many players usually don't like to get distracted with the chat messages while playing. Is this option already there?
Jump to: