Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 146718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Guess I am never going to even get a BS story about my two cartons from November.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Unfortunately still missing 1/3 of my order from december. (12 out of 18 arrived). Any chance they will still arrive? I've send a mail to you guys a couple of days back but haven't received a reply. Shipping country is NL.
The first packages arrived fairly quick (within 2 weeks) and now it has been quiet for about 1 / 1,5 month)

Just replied, hopefully the orders will turn up soon.

Still waiting on my order as well (25 Jan.), but I guess I can wait a bit longer, as it hasn't been 5 weeks yet.

Sorry for the wait - we're still not sure what's causing the delay. Please keep us updated though.

Hi! I want to make an order of 100 cartons for 3 different addresses in UK , it is possible? how long will I receive all 100 cartons?

It is possible, however it's best if we discuss this via email. Our address is [email protected]
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Still waiting on my order as well (25 Jan.), but I guess I can wait a bit longer, as it hasn't been 5 weeks yet.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Unfortunately still missing 1/3 of my order from december. (12 out of 18 arrived). Any chance they will still arrive? I've send a mail to you guys a couple of days back but haven't received a reply. Shipping country is NL.
The first packages arrived fairly quick (within 2 weeks) and now it has been quiet for about 1 / 1,5 month)
The last two cartons that I was waiting for are now accounted for.  I received another love ransom letter from customs for them so it looks like they will be destroyed if I don't pay.  

So all up my last two orders were for 14 cartons, I received 6 and 8 cartons were confiscated.  Its good to know that all the cigarettes were sent and none were lost but I really don't like the success rate here in Oz.

Really sorry to hear that - the success rate to OZ and Germany is the absolute worst we have (as mentioned on the checkout page) - around 50%, which has been illustrated in your case.

Let's hope the individual packs we've sent out recently are going to get through without being noticed at the customs - if they do, we will switch to that for the high-risk countries.

P.S. In case you are a heavy smoker, you might want to consider paying the customs duty since the cigarettes will end up cheaper still than buying them in a brick-and-mortar shop.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
The last two cartons that I was waiting for are now accounted for.  I received another love ransom letter from customs for them so it looks like they will be destroyed if I don't pay. 

So all up my last two orders were for 14 cartons, I received 6 and 8 cartons were confiscated.  Its good to know that all the cigarettes were sent and none were lost but I really don't like the success rate here in Oz.
Placed my second order over 3 weeks ago and still waiting. Last order arrived a week after dispatch and that was over Christmas! Anyone yet to receive orders placed in the last month or so?

Sorry for the wait - delivery times, as we said, are completely arbitrary unfortunately, so if you give it another week or so, it will be at your door Smiley

Thanks for your patience!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
My order from december did I received partly, first loss for me. 2 packets gone and 3 arrived. Luckily I got the Christmas discount..and my mailman probably my cigarettes.

I ordered last Thursday another 2 packages and I didn't believed my eyes...they arrived yesterday. A new record for Only, 3 working days to ship it to the Netherlands.
Lucky bastard! I'm still waiting for a package I bought two weeks ago (if not three). Damn postal services!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
My order from december did I received partly, first loss for me. 2 packets gone and 3 arrived. Luckily I got the Christmas discount..and my mailman probably my cigarettes.

I ordered last Thursday another 2 packages and I didn't believed my eyes...they arrived yesterday. A new record for Only, 3 working days to ship it to the Netherlands.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Me. I usually receive my cigarettes within two weeks, but I'm a patient man and everything has always arrived, so I'll wait a little longer before complaining. I know that Only is a standup guy.
Activity: 18
Placed my second order over 3 weeks ago and still waiting. Last order arrived a week after dispatch and that was over Christmas! Anyone yet to receive orders placed in the last month or so?
Recieved mine! Still fresh! Love the new pack design on the Parliaments.

Thanks only

Glad to hear that, enjoy! Smiley

Hi, I was wondering what the success rate for ordering in Canada is?

Hello, it's sitting at around 95% so it's very good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi, I was wondering what the success rate for ordering in Canada is?
Thanks for the updates everyone - enjoy your smokes Smiley

So yeah, it's basically what we say in our FAQs - the delivery is taking random amounts of time for no apparent reason and to our great regret, it's impossible really to predict how long it will take for each order in particular. As a rule of thumb, if you give it up to 4-5 weeks, the order will be at your door.

Thanks for your patience and we look forward to receiving new orders!
Activity: 12
Haven't received mine yet either. The Dutch post office doesn't deliver mail on Sundays and Mondays, so the earliest I get the cigarettes would be Tuesday. I'll keep you updated.

Hey only (and others),

I wanted to let you know I received the cigarettes today, so I think you were right concerning the holidays in Moldavia.
You can keep counting on me as a loyal customer Grin
Activity: 12
Haven't received mine yet either. The Dutch post office doesn't deliver mail on Sundays and Mondays, so the earliest I get the cigarettes would be Tuesday. I'll keep you updated.
Activity: 1
I placed an order for Marlboro Reds 5 weeks ago and they haven't arrived yet.  I live in America.  Is this normal?  Could they have gotten seized?
I believe this is normal for this time of year. I ordered two cartons which shipped at the end of December and arrived 34 days later yesterday. I live in New York. Slower than previous orders, but they arrived nonetheless.
@only I'd just like to say that I received the re-shipment today, so under a week. A massive thank you for your helpfulness!

Glad to hear that, enjoy! Wink
Activity: 33
@only I'd just like to say that I received the re-shipment today, so under a week. A massive thank you for your helpfulness!
Hey only! I placed an order with you earlier this month and received a shipping confirmation on the 3rd, so its been about 22 days. I've never had an order take this long.

Is this normal or is there some kind of hold up you're aware of? When I receive my order, I'll be sure to report back here like I always do.

Many thanks!

To me the same. I ordered on the 8th and received a shipping confirmation the same day, but I haven't received the cigarettes yet.
Normally the cigarettes are delivered within 1 - 1,5 weeks (to The Netherlands), but this time not unfortunately. I know the Terms & Conditions states it can take up to 4 - 5 weeks before the cigarettes are delivered, so I will wait a bit longer, but I am concerned the cigarettes aren't going to be delivered this time  Undecided

The delay might have been caused by the local Christmas/NY celebrations (our Christmas is on the 7th and the Old New Year is on the 14th of January, which is retarded, but oh well).

Either way, no need to panic, you're still well within the expected delivery time range - your orders should be with you this week. Please let us know when you receive them.
Pages:
Jump to: