Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 146718 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I agree with pawel7777. I am a customer of only from the moment he was only active at the dark net and I ordered cigarettes from him every month ever since. I haven't had any problems with delivery and only replies to emails mostly within 24 hours. I advise you to wait a little bit longer. I am sure only will address the issues as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

ummmmm.....YES there is.
There are multiple people with undelivered goods for TWO MONTHS and the seller is failing to respond for over a week.

I understand your frustration. But sometimes unexpected things happen, so maybe he has a legit reason for not being active in replying lately. Looking at his previous feedback in this thread, it's very unlikely that he would scam anyone in such lousy way. It's probably best just to give him a bit more time.

Personally I received all of my orders, but I wouldn't recommend placing any new orders until he comes back and address the issues.
Activity: 33
I'm UK - there's a fairly low failure rate for here. I've also never had an order not turn up, until now that is. I've also been waiting nearly two months now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Ok I'm really starting to get annoyed, only you have been online every day for the past three days. You have not responded to my email from a week ago, my follow up from yesterday or my posts in this thread. I'm one of your regular customers, don't you think I at least deserve some communication from you?

It's a busy period perhaps.
Normally Karl answers mails within 36 hours. Once i waited 5 days before sending a reminder and he immedeatly replied me.
So, there is nothign to worry about.

ummmmm.....YES there is.
There are multiple people with undelivered goods for TWO MONTHS and the seller is failing to respond for over a week.

What country ar you at? I read some countries have a strict policy when it comes to imported ciggaretes?
LIke many here i can that my orders always come through.

Normally i buy 6 kartons and all them arive within 3 weeks.
Last december though i received 6 kartons in just 10 days (yeah with christmas time etc.).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Ok I'm really starting to get annoyed, only you have been online every day for the past three days. You have not responded to my email from a week ago, my follow up from yesterday or my posts in this thread. I'm one of your regular customers, don't you think I at least deserve some communication from you?

Normally Karl answers mails within 36 hours. Once i waited 5 days before sending a reminder and he immedeatly replied me.

ummmmm.....YES there is.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary

+1
Received my two cartons today as well. Will post a picture later on to proof it. Roll Eyes

Lucky you!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Received my two cartons today as well. Will post a picture later on to proof it. Roll Eyes

EDIT: Here we go. Personal information has been removed and the stamps (orange squares) show the date that it left the country (27-12-2015). It's a bit hard to read, but oh well.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Was bit worried about my order reading the latest posts, but I just received it. Ordered around 20th Dec, delivered to UK.

So far it's 2 out of 2 received for me.
legendary
Let's also keep in mind that he sent out a xmas special so I think it's perfectly reasonable to consider them open for business!

I'm not calling him a crook or anything but its a little shady trying to drum up business when multiple people (who are repeat customers) are all asking the same questions about orders placed around the same time.

I personally have ordered close to 30 cartons from dutyfree.
My thoughts happen to fall somewhere in between the above two views - I've placed orders with only multiple times over the past few years and have never had an order not turn up until now, so I've got no reason at this point to think there's anything dodgy going on.

However whilst it is unreasonable to expect immediate response over the holiday season, it would have been nice to have received an "out of office" reply to my email as oppose to nothing; I emailed about a week ago now. That's the only thing putting me off at this point....

I hope this can all be resolved, either by way of a refund or a replacement being sent.
legendary
It's the holiday season, what are you guys expecting from a single person? 24/7 support?

I'm not sure what you mean.  Do you think it is unreasonable for a person running a business to reply to someone within four days because that's how long it has been since anyone has heard from him.  He is running a business.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
It's the holiday season, what are you guys expecting from a single person? 24/7 support?
legendary
@only

Hi, I've ordered with you several times before and have never had any issues, so thanks for the great service! Unfortunately though my last order has not turned up and it's been over a month. I always pay extra for the registered airmail option just in case and my orders always turn up within a maximum of two weeks.

I sent you an email several days ago about this and have not had a response - could you please respond?

Many Thanks

Seems like there a few of us now.  I hate to say it but it looks like duty free has some issues and I would suggest people do not place any additional orders until we get some kind of resolution.  only has not signed on since 12/29 and there are now several of us that have outstanding orders (mine was placed Nov 11) with no useful info on where they are.

only when you see this post please be advised I am requesting a refund of -0.27532018BTC

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
If I take the registered airmail option and pay the $5 extra per carton, does it have a better success rate of getting through when sending to countries like Australia? 

Registered and unregistered both pass through customs screening in Sydney anyway

Does all international mail go through Sydney?
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
If I take the registered airmail option and pay the $5 extra per carton, does it have a better success rate of getting through when sending to countries like Australia? 

Registered and unregistered both pass through customs screening in Sydney anyway
@only

Hi, I've ordered with you several times before and have never had any issues, so thanks for the great service! Unfortunately though my last order has not turned up and it's been over a month. I always pay extra for the registered airmail option just in case and my orders always turn up within a maximum of two weeks.

I sent you an email several days ago about this and have not had a response - could you please respond?

Many Thanks
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Pages:
Jump to: